Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 01:49 PM

1,111 posts, read 747,395 times

Advertisements

Although I don't frequent this forum regularly, whenever I've dropped in since 2016, it's been the same 'ol same 'ol. First you all were so excited thinking Trump wouldn't last a few months. Then you were sure he wouldn't last his term. Then you were so excited when you discovered the Russia hoax. Then you were salivating at impeachment.

Well now that it's all but certain Trump is going to win another 4 years, I'm wondering if you're going to do something a bit more productive with your lives, or continue to hope in all the falsehoods that your party has strung you around with. I, for one, would be very upset at my party for fooling me so many times.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me; what about fool me ten times?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2020, 01:52 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Why not? Conservatives very much love to complain, too, and tell of what they quite dearly fear from the left.

By the way, it's far from certain Trump will win in November. Of course, no doubt, you surely think Trump has been the best president ever in modern history. Right?

Old 09-22-2020, 01:54 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
I would say we may complain but the right twerks and deflects.

Old 09-22-2020, 01:57 PM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
Although I don't frequent this forum regularly, whenever I've dropped in since 2016, it's been the same 'ol same 'ol. First you all were so excited thinking Trump wouldn't last a few months. Then you were sure he wouldn't last his term. Then you were so excited when you discovered the Russia hoax. Then you were salivating at impeachment.

Well now that it's all but certain Trump is going to win another 4 years, I'm wondering if you're going to do something a bit more productive with your lives, or continue to hope in all the falsehoods that your party has strung you around with. I, for one, would be very upset at my party for fooling me so many times.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me; what about fool me ten times?
Maybe you should "drop back in" on Nov. 4th.

Old 09-22-2020, 01:57 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Yes. The crybaby Democrats are going to complain (AGAIN) when they LOSE!

Old 09-22-2020, 02:01 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Something like 70-90% of threads started in this forum are right-wingers, libertarians or "independents", so you must be imagining things, if you think we meaning leftists started the complaining. The only complaining here is 90% defensive to a thread that either has misinformation or calls out leftist in some way.

Old 09-22-2020, 02:03 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post

That's Trump's job and something he apparently does well.

Old 09-22-2020, 02:05 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
The sobbing infantile Democrats are getting their blankies and pacifiers ready and need someone to tuck them in at night, after they LOSE AGAIN!

Old 09-22-2020, 03:21 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Why not? Conservatives very much love to complain, too, and tell of what they quite dearly fear from the left.

By the way, it's far from certain Trump will win in November. Of course, no doubt, you surely think Trump has been the best president ever in modern history. Right?

Fear? No.

Not tolerate? Yes.

Old 09-22-2020, 04:01 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,858 times
I don't recall Democrats on here asking for Trumps birth certificate.

This board is heavily right wing and this thread is just a windup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies