Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2020, 11:53 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
"We'll be saying this name a lot I'm sure because she's a f---ing nut," Maher said. "Religion -- I was right about that one too. I'm sorry, but Amy [Coney] Barrett, Catholic -- really Catholic. I mean really, really Catholic -- like speaking in tongues. Like she doesn't believe in condoms, which is what she has in common with Trump because he doesn't either. I remember that from Stormy Daniels."

Maher later closed his show by reiterating his message about how "power begets power" ahead of the election

"The idea that when you lose power, you've not only lost that fight, you made it harder to win the next one. That's how power works," Maher told his audience. "When Democrats lose elections, they lose the ability to appoint judges. Trump has appointed a quarter of the entire federal bench and -- unlike his wives -- that's for life. ... Power is a perpetuating cycle, like when Terminators build more robots."
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...es-a-f-ing-nut

Hardly surprising, considering the source. Yet another progressive revealing just what vile people they really are. If it wasn't disgusting, it would be entertaining. I wonder if they will get as bad with this brilliant woman as they were with Kavanaugh? Who they will pay to make up some goofy claims about something she did in high school? What kind of crazy stories will The Atlantic fabricate about her?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2020, 12:15 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,121,077 times
Trump supporters taking the high road when it comes to misogyny lol

Old 09-26-2020, 12:20 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
It's so typically hypocritical of the Right that has made so many accusations of Biden being a pedophile with NO proof whatsoever while defending those who support an institution proven to have sheltered true pedophiles.

We have a First Amendment, you know, the one the Right glosses over rushing to the Second? We have freedom of religion, worship whomever you like, but keep ALL religious dogma out of decisions involving US Civil Law.

Old 09-26-2020, 12:27 PM
bu2

24,108 posts, read 14,903,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Trump supporters taking the high road when it comes to misogyny lol
Yep. Shows just how bad the rapists and sexual predators the Democrats keep nominating are. JFK, Bubba, Sleepy, creepy Joe.

Old 09-26-2020, 01:25 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,904,704 times
Bill spoke against the factory farms, and I respect him for that. I don't agree with him on some things, but animal defenders are fine in my book.

Old 09-26-2020, 02:16 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...es-a-f-ing-nut

Hardly surprising, considering the source. Yet another progressive revealing just what vile people they really are. If it wasn't disgusting, it would be entertaining. I wonder if they will get as bad with this brilliant woman as they were with Kavanaugh? Who they will pay to make up some goofy claims about something she did in high school? What kind of crazy stories will The Atlantic fabricate about her?

Democrates like China and condoms therefore:

The Democrats are want us to import condoms from Asia.

https://globalnews.ca/video/7358695/...new-in-vietnam

Old 09-26-2020, 02:17 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,420,277 times
Wait, is it true that Barrett doesn't believe in condoms?

Because if so that makes her position on abortion laughable.

Old 09-26-2020, 02:23 PM

30,651 posts, read 18,255,332 times
Maher is a fool, but I'll still listen to him over most other leftists as he at least will also call the left on their BS and will speak out against radical Islam.

Old 09-26-2020, 02:28 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It's so typically hypocritical of the Right that has made so many accusations of Biden being a pedophile with NO proof whatsoever while defending those who support an institution proven to have sheltered true pedophiles.

Yeah and as a non Catholic , I mean someone who could not give a rat's ass about it, I'd like to focus your attention on what kind people would historically become priests. Ya'll like to claim LGBT but the Catholic church was a haven. Guess what, there are side effects....

Leftists are typically too poorly read and just plain ignorant to actually know the reality around them.

“The convent and monastery, he said, offered homosexuals a refuge from marriage, the only other option open to men and women in medieval times.
“Some of the ‘greatest love letters ‘ that remain from the medieval period, Dr. Boswell said, were written from one ‘lovesick’ nun to another.
” ‘What gay people have given religious life is incalculable–2,000 years of religious service,” he said. “

https://www.newwaysministry.org/2018...ole-in-clergy/
https://lgbtqreligiousarchives.org/p...s/john-boswell

Unfortunately homosexuality also includes certain categories like a preference for young boys. However clergy was a good refuge for a good lot of them.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ization-impact
Outside of the Catholic Church, the overwhelming numbers of juvenile victims of sexual abuse are female. Within the church, however, four out of five of their victims are male. Most were adolescents aged 14 or over; 15% were under 10.
Quote:
We have a First Amendment, you know, the one the Right glosses over rushing to the Second? We have freedom of religion, worship whomever you like, but keep ALL religious dogma out of decisions involving US Civil Law.
No thanks to the Left these days.....

Old 09-26-2020, 02:43 PM

17,597 posts, read 13,378,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H5NJZMDumY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies