Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2020, 05:57 AM

25,732 posts, read 12,808,029 times

Advertisements

I thought it was Trump who was in bed with the Russians? Evidently, the Bidens defintely are, & we now have the wire transfer evidence. NO physical evidence was ever uncovered on Trump's fake ties to Russia...especially not any payola like Hunter was paid.

The claims against Trump were disproven in the In-peachment proceedings, so now its time to look into Hunter and Joe's Russian connections, since physical evidence (wire transfer docs) already exists.

Hunter also took money from the Ukraine by posing as a Board member for a energy company (Hunter knows nothing about the energy business) called Burisma. Hunter admitted he got the money due to his Dad's political power.

A Biden also accepted a $100,000 gift from China for a shopping spree....the CCP communist gov't actually.

Joe Biden's family benefitting from his political positions, by taking money from foreign governments, should disqualify Joe from running for President. This is dangerous political corruption that cannot be tolerated.

Where else did Hunter get money from? Are these the only 3 cases?

Rand Paul is not referring all of this to the DOJ for a full investigation. When did Joe know about these 3 situations?

Joe's relatives taking money from foreign powers, is much worse than Trump's family being paid by the U.S. taxpayers to be political advisors...which I think needs to stop as well. I'm not saying that is okay either.

Both are bad, but taking money from foreign powers can compromise our foreign policies, to the detriment of the U.S.. Thus, I see that as being unacceptable on every level, and much much worse.

We need to get family members totally out of the political business, and especially foreign affairs.

I'm ready for the DOJ's full investigation into the Biden family crime syndicate to begin asap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2020, 06:27 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I thought it was Trump who was in bed with the Russians? Evidently, the Bidens defintely are, & we now have the wire transfer evidence. NO physical evidence was ever uncovered on Trump's fake ties to Russia...especially not any payola like Hunter was paid.

The claims against Trump were disproven in the In-peachment proceedings, so now its time to look into Hunter and Joe's Russian connections, since physical evidence (wire transfer docs) already exists.

Hunter also took money from the Ukraine by posing as a Board member for a energy company (Hunter knows nothing about the energy business) called Burisma. Hunter admitted he got the money due to his Dad's political power.

A Biden also accepted a $100,000 gift from China for a shopping spree....the CCP communist gov't actually.

Joe Biden's family benefitting from his political positions, by taking money from foreign governments, should disqualify Joe from running for President. This is dangerous political corruption that cannot be tolerated.

Where else did Hunter get money from? Are these the only 3 cases?

Rand Paul is not referring all of this to the DOJ for a full investigation. When did Joe know about these 3 situations?

Joe's relatives taking money from foreign powers, is much worse than Trump's family being paid by the U.S. taxpayers to be political advisors...which I think needs to stop as well. I'm not saying that is okay either.

Both are bad, but taking money from foreign powers can compromise our foreign policies, to the detriment of the U.S.. Thus, I see that as being unacceptable on every level, and much much worse.

We need to get family members totally out of the political business, and especially foreign affairs.

I'm ready for the DOJ's full investigation into the Biden family crime syndicate to begin asap.
Even if Biden was elected (the only way would be through cheating), if there is still a Senate republican majority, this will not go away.

Biden is the least competent, most corrupt candidate in US history.

He has already proven he will sell out the nation to China, which explains why he does not think they are a "threat". Hell...………………… they are his family's piggy bank, not a threat to him.

Old 09-24-2020, 09:30 AM

25,732 posts, read 12,808,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Even if Biden was elected (the only way would be through cheating), if there is still a Senate republican majority, this will not go away.

Biden is the least competent, most corrupt candidate in US history.

He has already proven he will sell out the nation to China, which explains why he does not think they are a "threat". Hell...………………… they are his family's piggy bank, not a threat to him.
Did you see that James Biden has been accused of Fraud in a huge lawsuit? The Biden family is really a crime syndicate...

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...ee/4349068002/

BIDEN = CORRUPTION

Old 09-24-2020, 10:14 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,951,679 times
Here we go i'll make it easy for the those with TDS.......BUT TRUMP and ORANGE MAN BAD. Much quicker than posting a long paragraph.

Old 09-24-2020, 12:13 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Irrelevant. Team D is as committed to wresting control from team R as team R is keeping it. None of the details,broken promises, blatant crimes or cognitive declines matter now.
America needs a breakup.

Last edited by Frank DeForrest; 09-24-2020 at 01:02 PM..

Old 09-24-2020, 12:33 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
What did Hunter have to do to earn that ? Play his part well in some bondage sex ritual ?

Old 09-24-2020, 12:46 PM

7,540 posts, read 11,573,598 times
Senate Republicans months long investigation release findings into Hunter Biden find no wrong doing

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...al-biden-probe

Old 09-24-2020, 12:46 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
One thing I would note about all the headlines stating that Butarina (the Russian mayor's wife) "gave" Biden $3.5 million are technically false. The money was paid to Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC, a consulting company based in Delaware and Boston. Hunter Biden is partner in this firm. Was that improper? Maybe; you gotta wonder what kind of consulting they were doing for that kind of cash. But the headlines make it sound like she just handed Hunter 3.5 mil.

Old 09-24-2020, 12:49 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,126,254 times
Worse crimes have been committed by government officials and politicians without those individuals being held accountable. I seriously doubt anything will become of this latest situation. Hillary never went to prison for what she did. While I was active duty, had I walked out of my command with classified documents, I would have faced court martial, imprisoned with forfeiture of pay and discharged at the end of my prison term. Even if no one read or accessed such classified documents I had in my possession.

Yet Hillary can have a unauthorized non-government issued secret server that no one knew about but her and a select few within her political party with classified information on it which was also found to have been hacked and she gets a free pass on all that.

Unbelievable! So the Bidens secretly taking large amounts of money from foreign governments such as Russia and China will have the same consequence as Hillary and her secret server.

Also got to wonder just where the "Russian Collusion" idea first came from? Biden's? While the Biden's were in the basement counting their Russian and Chinese dough, one commented, "Let's make sure we keep this on the down low, one slip and it gets out, people will say we are colluding with these countries". "Hey, what a great idea. Lets accuse Mr. Trump of collusion if he wins the election in 2016."

Last edited by FC76-81; 09-24-2020 at 01:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies