Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 11:42 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,588,356 times

Advertisements

Just realized why the tagging seems off to me. BLM Antifa dont usually tag Biden 2020.

Old 09-24-2020, 11:45 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,208,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Breitbart - 'nuff said.
I don't trust Breitbart much either, which is why I skip over their sensationalized reporting when needed and head to the source - the Police Department ....

https://www.facebook.com/BrooklynCen...60710547317618

Old 09-24-2020, 11:52 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,208,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Await the investigation of who. Might be a hoax by RW people. (I doubt it was the family itself) Im 50/50.

The garage door spraypaint tag just looks off too me. Not sure why.
Aren't "hoaxes" carried off by the "victims" themselves?

The OP - not Breitbart - chose to entitle the thread "Democrats burn" when yes, there's no proof they were Democrats, just the "Biden" as evidence. Of course, if they had just set the fire, spray-painted BLM and the Antifa/Anarchist "A", we'd have even less evidence.

In fact, Breitbart never said "Democrat" in their article. I do see their note they changed the headline from "Biden supporters" and explained.

Old 09-24-2020, 11:55 AM

853 posts, read 336,871 times
Generally real anarchists do the circle "A" symbol in either red or black, not blue. Red and black are the colors of the anarchist flag. I know a bunch of anarchist activists in Minneapolis and they all hate Biden more than you guys do. No real anarchist would write "vote Biden". This looks like a conservative's idea of what a left wing radical would tag on a garage. It is either a false flag attack or a bunch of 14 year olds who don't really understand politics but think they are being revolutionaries.

Old 09-24-2020, 11:56 AM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Wait on the investigation. Could be instigators on either side.

Note: I do not suspect the family.
Great point for everyone to note.

We've had a lot of incidents in recent years turn out to be hoaxes.

#JuicySmoolay

Wait and see, don't be suckered in.

Old 09-24-2020, 12:03 PM

6,748 posts, read 3,364,822 times
If the homeowner had just shot them, which would've been their right, they'd be the ones in jail while the arsonists would've been bailed out by Karmalla or some other leftist organization and allowed to go burn down someone' else's house.

This is the way it works now in this country. Unless you support and condone the actions of the radical left, you really don't have much anymore. The only choice is to fend for yourself and take your chances.

This is not going to stop no matter who wins the election. The radical left will always find a reason to continue destroying the country.

Old 09-24-2020, 12:04 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,986,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
I will be waiting for Joe Biden to denounce this act of terror done in his name.

I wonder how long I will have to wait.

That poor family. I hope they catch the terrorists who did this and send them to Gitmo.
Yeah, I think that all the rioters/looters/vandals need to be rounded up and sent to Gitmo.

Old 09-24-2020, 12:07 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnifor View Post
Generally real anarchists do the circle "A" symbol in either red or black, not blue. Red and black are the colors of the anarchist flag. I know a bunch of anarchist activists in Minneapolis and they all hate Biden more than you guys do. No real anarchist would write "vote Biden". This looks like a conservative's idea of what a left wing radical would tag on a garage. It is either a false flag attack or a bunch of 14 year olds who don't really understand politics but think they are being revolutionaries.
Yeah. No real lefty would tag Vote Biden. What a joke.

Old 09-24-2020, 12:09 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,986,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Give me a non partisan source for this story, and I'll give it more serious consideration. Do you have any links to "other media outlets"? If I posted something from Rachel Maddow on MSNBC would you accept the information whole heartily or would you be skeptical at best?

My perception of what is going on is that our country is bitterly divided and sensationalist stories such as the one posted by the OP serve only to alienate both sides from one another even more than what they already are. Why do you think hate mongering is a good thing?

You were given "a non-partisan source for this story". Go read post #15.

Old 09-24-2020, 12:09 PM

5,728 posts, read 3,250,429 times
and I love the argument of the rioters as to why people are protecting their properties when its just stuff and can be replaced. Well....wrong. Home owners policies wont cover riots. Also its my property and investment not yours. And I have a duty to protect my family. Just because you are pissed at the government for not wiping your ass means you can take from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This has to stop! Just because family had large Trump sign in yard. They spray painted Biden and BLM over it.
Thankfully no one died and firefighters even saved the dogs.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ome-minnesota/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies