Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 08:43 AM

6,443 posts, read 4,018,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
I hope victims of these mobs that the media basically created sue the the crap out of every media outlet (Fox Included) for spewing nothing but lies around the Breonna case. Everything they told us was a lie. How long will they not be held accountable for their lies? Death was not the appropriate sentence for assisting drug dealers, but you deal drugs and get caught in the crossfire, I don't feel bad for you. You take advantage of people and ruin communities without any regard for the damage you do.
Who was the drug dealer that she got caught in the crossfire with? Surely you don't mean Kenneth Walker who was never charged because not only was he legally carrying he wasn't a drug dealer...

She can't get killed in the crossfire between police and a drug dealer if a drug dealer was never present at the location. Have you looked one iota into the story.

The drug dealer in question was her ex-boyfriend. She was accused of helping him sell drugs, it was never proven because she never got her day in court. Police didn't return fire on a drug dealer but a legal gun owner who is completely unrelated to the drug dealing accusation. A wholly different person.
https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/...MYS5JBOZI2CMU/ -Kenneth Walker

https://www.live5news.com/2020/08/31...new-documents/ -Jamarcus Glover, 2 different people.

Old 09-24-2020, 09:10 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,431,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Who was the drug dealer that she got caught in the crossfire with? Surely you don't mean Kenneth Walker who was never charged because not only was he legally carrying he wasn't a drug dealer...

She can't get killed in the crossfire between police and a drug dealer if a drug dealer was never present at the location. Have you looked one iota into the story.

The drug dealer in question was her ex-boyfriend. She was accused of helping him sell drugs, it was never proven because she never got her day in court. Police didn't return fire on a drug dealer but a legal gun owner who is completely unrelated to the drug dealing accusation. A wholly different person.
https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/...MYS5JBOZI2CMU/ -Kenneth Walker

https://www.live5news.com/2020/08/31...new-documents/ -Jamarcus Glover, 2 different people.
The police rightfully suspected her and her residence as a place involved in dealing drugs. Despite what the media has been telling us, the police had a lot of evidence that she was involved. Turns out she was handling the money for Glover and the drug operation. The cops broke in with a warrant after nobody answered their pounding on a door, her boyfriend shot and the police returned fire, hence she was caught in the crossfire.

Walker had no right to shoot at the police like I thought he did, as the police did announced themselves. There was not a no-knock warrant. Of course afterwards he tried to say he had no idea who they were, but I'm not buying it anymore. The whole ring of them were involved in one way or another in dealing drugs. What's ironic is that Glover said if he had been there instead of Walker, Breonna would still be alive because as he (Glover) put it, "I don't shoot at no police". Turns out she was with the wrong friend that night.

Old 09-24-2020, 09:28 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,249,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
No, because they are not official news outlets. However, I am open to new rules around engagement for the social media companies. Since they chose to enter social media arena, they do have some level of responsibility. I think that is a bigger discussion than we can have here and would include many parties.
What is an official news outlet? I don't see why social media companies would be culpable but individual journalists or commentators for media outlets wouldn't. Make it consistent across the board. If a social media commentator posts lies that stirs up unrest, they are held responsible. C-D gets tremendous traffic so I don't see why this wouldn't apply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies