Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 11:07 AM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,747,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What is he going to do about it? Kick in the White House door and barricade himself inside the oval office?

Trump is in power now and he says he will refuse to transition power if he loses, which means he will retain the nuclear "football" and continue to give orders to the military and anyone else who still listens.
You're right about that first sentence.
However, the same could be said about Trump: all he could do is barricade himself in the oval office.
That'll be the extent of it, but that won't happen. If Trump loses, he'll leave.
All this other talk is for the sole purpose of slinging mud and getting young impressionable people riled up over literally NOTHING.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2020, 11:14 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,650,168 times
Uh, former VICE PRESIDENT Biden didnt show any tendency to resist leaving office before when his second term was up, nor when his senate term was up, why should he not accept election results now? Its the Father of Lies that doesnt seem to want to accept election results unless they go his way. Father of Lies sounds like Putin or that dictator in Belarus. Or countless other third world wannabe dictators.

Old 09-25-2020, 11:15 AM

30,612 posts, read 18,187,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHyping View Post
Hissy fits labeled when it is a female.... is no better then Trump tweeting namecalling and labels to his interviews that lash out directly or are to be used to demonize a hater as he sees them who DARES TO TELL HIM THEIR VIEWS that have LITTLE LOVE. BOTH ARE A FIT when presented by off the cuff forceful ranting that both sides can show at times.....
- Just TRUMP SHOWS THIS CONTINUALLY and gains him a label as unbecoming of a respectable figure
- as a President that though not Royalty ..... should act a bit more like one is and at least learn the Art-of-Spin.
- This is very hard for Trump as what is currently eating at his mind is what you will likely get unraveled if he is questioned.

DAILY RANT OF RAGE toward MEDIA to a MS MCCAIN or BIDEN or as cause a demonizing agenda toward a John McCain lifelong legacy as he was dying even was worst then any hissy fit and as on as he kept it coming.. It CROSSED THE LINE. BECAME a form of REVENGE TRUMP ALWAYS NEEDS TO FLEX HE IS IN CHARGE AND ALL FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF HIS WAY.

Trump will accept your love and vote
- but you are still of a different class also from him
- are inferior if you did not gain high wealth that is true measure of success for Trump.
- Trump lived to see wealth gain as success.
- shaking your hands was a throwing you some crumbs of his attention, though resented he must do ..... still seen a part of a Art-of-the-Deal he will make to the lessor base who profess luv .....

GIVE YOUR VOTE, ADMIRATION AND LUV BY DEFENDING HIS POWER just realize
- you are still just a number in his club that drives his ego.....
- LOVE ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU RECOGNITION and see you as my people and true Americans despite class.
- GIVE ME YOUR LOVE, ESTEEM AND THE POWER in full .... then I will give you something in return as a favor paid in full.

Some of the base seem to think this is what we need as a Alpha-male that still is one who acts as if taken too much steroids and mode becomes ANGER and QUICK TO FIGHT and LIVID ANGRY OUTBURST. A similar result can come with a BiPolar effect in people who initially snap off the cuff.

I do get a kick out of female Democrats labeled having a HISSY FIT from Pelosi to Warren to Abrams and of course others. Yet if Trump does it with malice and anger .... it is just a strong-willed male standing up for his beliefs and needs to be forceful to insulting to make one fear him as the Alpha.

Again, bias as to who says something even if presentation is similar by sex and seeing a women angry is a fit vs a man that is a virtue of being a real man who will fight not screech.

Well Donald can screech too just in a lower voice
- malice is fully the intent in his presentation.
- It shows just as much over-zealous emotions in anger as a hissy-fit
- that then to some will loose the point his presentation is to tell you.
- seen then at best being Un-Presidential and acting like one who we would abhor .... if of the other party doing it, but it is not.
That's mighty presumptuous of you But take it up with @atltechdude, who tried to insinuate that DJT (as opposed to Hillary) is the one throwing "hissy fits" (see post #28). I just merely corrected @atltechdude and turned the argument on its head.

Old 09-25-2020, 11:15 AM

25,436 posts, read 9,791,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The so called Journalists have been pounding on Trump asking him again and again if he will accept the results from the election but why don't reporters ever ask Biden if he will?

There are several polls on this forum that speculate what will happen when Trump loses and contests. There is even one that asks of his supporters what we will do.

The Democrats have been contesting the 2016 election for years with their false claims of cheating, collusion and corruption. Is it a forgone conclusion that Biden and his buddies WILL contest the results until they win so that is why no one asks him if he will accept the results?

I recently heard that the Democrats are gearing up to contest by getting lawyers ready in several key states. Who knows if that is true or not but it is easy to imagine.

I wonder if we do actually have a debate if the moderator will ask both candidates if they will accept the results?
Because they know he will. Unlike Trump who likes to hem and haw and act like he's starring in a reality show. Will he or won't he? Stay tuned! So stupid.

Old 09-25-2020, 11:19 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,406,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Yes, she did. She joined Jill Stein's Wisconsin lawsuit and continues to throw hissy fits to this day, your historical revisionism notwithstanding.

Wisconsin lawsuit:

https://www.nbc26.com/news/hillary-c...ecount-lawsuit
Ridiculous comparison and you know it.

She didn't seek to have the courts or the SCOTUS overturn the will of the voters.

Trump has already hinted that's what's coming from him.

Old 09-25-2020, 11:20 AM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,747,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Because they know he will. Unlike Trump who likes to hem and haw and act like he's starring in a reality show. Will he or won't he? Stay tuned! So stupid.
Common sense should tell all of us that Trump will leave without incident if he loses.

Sure, he's goofy, but he'll leave. These conversations are merely distractions from what matters and I wonder about the maturity level of people who actually believe that Trump won't leave peaceably should he lose.

Old 09-25-2020, 11:45 AM

30,612 posts, read 18,187,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Ridiculous comparison and you know it.

She didn't seek to have the courts or the SCOTUS overturn the will of the voters.

Trump has already hinted that's what's coming from him.
And who has asked the courts or the SCOTUS to overturn the will of the voters? Hypothetically asking the Supreme Court to decide a constitutional or other dispute is not asking the Supreme Court to overturn the will of the voters: that's just hysteria from leftists. The left has been hysterically claiming that Trump would doom our democracy from day one. This is more mass hysteria. Clinton sued to contest the election, seeking a recount with Jill Stein on the bogus and unfounded claims of voter hacking Of course, Hillary and Jill ONLY tried to do this with states that Donald Trump won. If they truly cared about looking into some mythical "hacking"--which they claimed was a potential issue throughout the country--they would have also targeted states that Hillary narrowly won. But, no, they only targeted states that Trump won.

Old 09-25-2020, 11:58 AM

11,767 posts, read 5,780,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The so called Journalists have been pounding on Trump asking him again and again if he will accept the results from the election but why don't reporters ever ask Biden if he will?

There are several polls on this forum that speculate what will happen when Trump loses and contests. There is even one that asks of his supporters what we will do.

The Democrats have been contesting the 2016 election for years with their false claims of cheating, collusion and corruption. Is it a forgone conclusion that Biden and his buddies WILL contest the results until they win so that is why no one asks him if he will accept the results?

I recently heard that the Democrats are gearing up to contest by getting lawyers ready in several key states. Who knows if that is true or not but it is easy to imagine.

I wonder if we do actually have a debate if the moderator will ask both candidates if they will accept the results?
I heard the same thing. Someone said that BLM has had $700 million in donations since 2014 - ActBlue is their facilitator and mony has been turned over to the DNC. I was asked what I thought Biden spent the most money on and I said advertising. WRONG - retainers for attorneys across the nation to contest the election results. I have to dig a bit and see if I can find any sources for this.

Old 09-25-2020, 12:10 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,907,004 times
The media only ask questions in an effort to sway voters with the answers.

Old 09-25-2020, 12:38 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,644,836 times
Biden is not saying he will not honor the results or saying the voting is fraudulent. Voting is the same election after election. Only Variable here is T claiming something not actually happening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies