Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2020, 05:48 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,475,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The election is a debacle waiting to happen. There's no freaking way you can do a national election fairly, with mail in ballots. None. It's fraud waiting to happen, and it's obvious which side will be doing it.

I'm going to vote this year, but if Trump loses because of fraud, I'll never vote again. But I will keep my right to complain.
And remember the results of the fraud: The DNC will have succeeded in backdooring Kamala, who is actively promoting the continued riots and helping bail criminals out of jail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2020, 05:50 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,475,260 times
Quote:
The election is a debacle waiting to happen. There's no freaking way you can do a national election fairly, with mail in ballots. None. It's fraud waiting to happen, and it's obvious which side will be doing it.

I'm going to vote this year, but if Trump loses because of fraud, I'll never vote again. But I will keep my right to complain.
And P.S. This is why we need the 9-seat SCOTUS by Election Day.

Old 09-26-2020, 06:22 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,616,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
There's nothing to conclude. The county elections office made a mistake and opened 9 ballot envelopes too soon. The county elections office thought they were applications for ballots because the envelopes look alike and because they are in the process of opening thousands of applications for ballots.

The county elections officer called the FBI to report the mistake. The county saved the ballots after realizing they opened REAL ballot envelopes instead of application requests. The county broke election rules by accident because they opened the envelopes prior to election day. The county realized their mistake and called the FBI to report the mistake because the county didn't want to be accused of fraud. It was a mistake.

Google for more info. It's Luzerne county elections office. The elections officer is a Republican.

Trump is giving statements about the matter to make it appear that fraud is taking place . In reality, a mistake was made by the elections office and the elections office reported their mistake immediately. Trump didn't say this. He wants people to think there is fraud taking place in PA.
Sure doesn't seem like any of this intelligent posters here are even the least bit interested in the facts about this issue. Doesn't fit their fake news narrative I guess, or the marching orders sent out by the cult leader. Typical.

Old 09-26-2020, 06:30 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Are you promoting enlisting in Trump's Army to wage war against the USA? Is that what Trump is signaling you to do should he lose the election?
Are you paid to Gaslight/
When "keep your powder dry" is referenced, a defensive stance has been taken, because someone has declared war upon you.

Only an ignorant person wouldn't know that, and comeback that it meant they were themselves declaring war, just because they are armed and ready.

Old 09-26-2020, 06:32 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
In Virginia, 1000 people got two ballots each (and in a Democrat area).
A sting to test honesty, with criminal charges in the works for those that send them both in.
I would not put that past Trump, in his effort to weed out corruption.

Old 09-26-2020, 06:36 AM

23,841 posts, read 14,963,353 times
Quote:

Before accusing people of being criminals, learning how your county keeps track of registered voters and when and if they voted might save you some doubt.

Old 09-26-2020, 06:41 AM

23,841 posts, read 14,963,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
A sting to test honesty, with criminal charges in the works for those that send them both in.
I would not put that past Trump, in his effort to weed out corruption.
In my state printed on the registration form is a line about lying on this form will get you time in jail.

When the county counts a ballot, a mark is made by the name of the voter with address and registration number. They don't count any 2nd vote. And if a person tried to vote twice, they could be arrested. Two women in Tarrant county Texas got 5years+ jail time for illegally voting.

Old 09-26-2020, 06:49 AM

20,263 posts, read 19,850,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Tin foil had society visited this thread.
Deflect, name call, rinse and repeat.............

That's all you've got to contribute, isn't it?

Old 09-26-2020, 08:49 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,176,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Before accusing people of being criminals, learning how your county keeps track of registered voters and when and if they voted might save you some doubt.
I have a better idea. It's called get yourself to the polls. We'll do it live.

As Bill O'Reilly said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2NK5REvWM

And show ID to make sure you have a legal right to vote.
OR - I'm ok with absentee ballots being requested.

Old 09-26-2020, 09:05 AM

24,373 posts, read 22,986,934 times
Cross reference the ballot with the party of the person mailing the ballot. If its not to your liking, throw it away.
People, you go to the polls and they have new machines that leave a paper trail. Not with mail in ballots. IF they never get counted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies