Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2020, 08:44 AM

10,452 posts, read 4,038,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Where’s the crime?
You're a disgrace to the human race, and the world would be better without you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2020, 08:44 AM

493 posts, read 192,571 times
This idiot kept the horse in his backyard in the city.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-U8FukrEnl.../Horse%2B2.jpg

Old 09-26-2020, 09:14 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Dude, this is Lightfoot’s own Census Cowboy.
Yep, I saw the dip**** announcing it while she wore a cowboy hat. She's a moron.

Oh, and he started his own gofund me page which to date has already raised $88K. WTH? Is this the new income opportunity for minorities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I'm very curious if Black Lives Matter has bothered to condemn this BLM protester for wanton disregard for the life of his horse.
I saw someone post a damning comment on Twitter about this and some idiot replied with something like, 'oh, you care about a horse but you don't care about black lives'.

BLM members are low-IQ - I don't care what their profession is.

Old 09-26-2020, 09:22 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeGee7 View Post
This idiot kept the horse in his backyard in the city.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-U8FukrEnl.../Horse%2B2.jpg
Ah, well there's another crime. Horses are NOT pets. They are livestock. Livestock can only be kept in areas zoned for it. Theres a reason for that.

Old 09-26-2020, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Where’s the crime?
You apparently didn't read the story. He was charged with felony aggravated animal cruelty. That's the crime.

Old 09-26-2020, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Dude, this is Lightfoot’s own Census Cowboy.
I also meant to mention that Lightfoot has put up digital billboards on city property with #SayHerName on them to honor Breonna Taylor.

No matter that a dead body was found in a rental car under her name in 2016 and the victim was connected to her drug-dealer boyfriend back then.

Okay, back to Dreadlock Cowboy.

Old 09-26-2020, 09:41 AM

2,400 posts, read 754,790 times
I wouldn’t trade one good horse for 10 like the idiot who rode it to death. If ever someone deserved a rough ride in a police van it’s him.

Old 09-26-2020, 09:42 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Yep, I saw the dip**** announcing it while she wore a cowboy hat. She's a moron.

Oh, and he started his own gofund me page which to date has already raised $88K. WTH? Is this the new income opportunity for minorities?

I saw someone post a damning comment on Twitter about this and some idiot replied with something like, 'oh, you care about a horse but you don't care about black lives'.

BLM members are low-IQ - I don't care what their profession is.
Well, goes to show....these wacko leftists glorify the dregs of society as heroes and martyrs. It's truly disgusting and they just dont see it.

They revel in their ignorance and hatred. I've come to see these types as the enemy. And they proclaim that truly they are. And take pride in that.

I wont say as they do towards me that I outright hate them. But what I might wish to do on their graves once they're gone wont pass for flowers.

Old 09-26-2020, 09:46 AM

2,400 posts, read 754,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
:

Well, goes to show....these wacko leftists glorify the dregs of society as heroes and martyrs. It's truly disgusting and they just dont see it.

They revel in their ignorance and hatred. I've come to see these types as the enemy. And they proclaim that truly they are. And take pride in that.

I wont say as they do towards me that I outright hate them. But what I might wish to do on their graves once they're gone wont pass for flowers.
I’m afraid it’s going to end in a shooting war to put these absolute idiots back where they belong. Behind the McDonalds counters. The nerds in HS no one liked but somehow they have created this mass hysteria and worked their way into positions that cause headaches for all of us.

Old 09-26-2020, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
:

It's a lack of an inability to clearly think about things in an intelligent manner. If you post disdain for someone who has abused an animal - it has to mean you don't care about black lives. If you post that blue lives also matter, it has to mean you don't think black lives matter. They're leaping to conclusions without evidence of those conclusions.

A new study shows that women who smoke pot while pregnant increases the risk of psychotic-like behavior in their children. I'm wondering if we're seeing the result of that out on the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies