Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 07:28 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Buzzwords, buzzwords everywhere

I can see how it might seem so to someone who is buzzed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2020, 06:01 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,407 times
Quote:
So what would you call them? What is an accurate description of the leftists who have been rioting, burning and looting for over four months?

Old 09-26-2020, 06:32 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
it is obvious to anyone who has been paying attention to the past four years that the democrats and mainstream media have had an increasing meltdown because their candidate didn't win the presidential election in 2016. 'The Resistance' has now culminated into anarchy on our streets.

the democratic party and their leaders, like vice presidential democratic party candidate harris, are openly condoning violence and some are threatening voters with escalating violence if they don't elect democratic party candidates harris/biden in 2020. the democratic party and its surrogates can not extort my vote!

Last edited by texan2yankee; 09-26-2020 at 07:07 AM..

Old 09-26-2020, 06:53 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
God she's a horrid woman. SHE is the crooked cop BLM is supposedly protesting against!

SHE IS the over-reaching prosecutor! SHE is the one who put black men in jail and laughed about it!

Democrats have zero shame and zero self-awareness. This woman is horse faced gutter trash.
Little shock jock humor there, LOL

Old 09-26-2020, 06:56 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
The truth hurts doesn't it? You need to waterproof your Timbalands.

Old 09-26-2020, 07:05 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,164 times
Because...this is how society evolves? By smashing things with sticks and rocks. Burning things down. Fear and intimidation. That's called regressing, and a path to mob rule.

For her to say this...after 30+ people dead, countless injuries, billions in damage, lost livelihoods, and several assassination attempts on police....she is nuts. I'm actually shocked she is callous enough to make such a statement.

Old 09-26-2020, 07:07 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
If Harris wins, then the pro-black criminal Democrat Party will be in charge on all levels - from the Democrat mayors to the Democrat White House.

Old 09-26-2020, 07:09 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
Because...this is how society evolves? By smashing things with sticks and rocks. Burning things down. Fear and intimidation. That's called regressing, and a path to mob rule.

For her to say this...after 30+ people dead, countless injuries, billions in damage, lost livelihoods, and several assassination attempts on police....she is nuts. I'm actually shocked she is callous enough to make such a statement.
We’ve had militant blacks on this forum say that violence, destruction, even some casualties, are all OK as long as it gets blacks what they want. I guess Harris is another believer in that.

Old 09-26-2020, 07:09 AM

45,230 posts, read 26,431,296 times
I think an overwhelming majority will get out the vote for Trump and the optics of order vs. chaos, violence, social cultural upheaval, socio-economic reorganization and senilty that Harris/Biden represent.

By no means am I saying Trump is a good choice, he's been unprincipled, inconsistent, terrible policy wise and my fear is if he wins will, he'll take it as a mandate to go full on police state.

All in all its largely an illusion as neither team is running on a platform of freedom, low taxation, smaller govt( as if any of these things exist in the realm of politics to begin with. They don't )
America as an experiment in freedom is over.

Old 09-26-2020, 07:24 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
We’ve had militant blacks on this forum say that violence, destruction, even some casualties, are all OK as long as it gets blacks what they want. I guess Harris is another believer in that.
Yes...it's crazy. They believe things that are in direct conflict with history.

Wherever there have been mass riots and lawlessness....those cities are ruined. Not changed for the better.

Rich and middle class people ---who pay the taxes---leave. Law abiding people who can't afford to leave...suffer. It's pure evil what they are doing this summer. No one cares about the victims.

We are all one Twitter mob away from riots, until those in charge grow a spine and put an end to it. And Harris thinks this is okay.

I have a feeling this will lead to more private security. Rich people will have protection. Poor people won't. And gangs and vigilantes will fill in the gaps. She calls this evolution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies