Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: It over! Which candidate won tonight's debate?
Trump 172 35.32%
Biden 198 40.66%
Neither 117 24.02%
Voters: 487. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 11:52 PM
bu2

24,106 posts, read 14,891,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
I am a highly educated person as are most of my friends. We all normally vote Republican, but are voting for Biden this year for the sake of our country. Aren't you aware that trump's base is primarily the uneducated and blue collar workers?
Trump has a stronger support from Republicans than even Obama had from Democrats. If you really are a Republican, you are a miniscule minority. And you sound like a Democrat with your condescending attitude to those who don't think like you. The reality is that the least educated are the most Democratic group out there. So that is who you are siding with. That's a rather inconvenient truth. Well to do Democrats like to look down on those "less educated" and proclaim their solidarity with the poor and minorities while they live in their expensive gated all white communities.

Most Republicans can see what a danger the Democrats have become. And that Trump produces results, not just questionable tweets.

4,190 posts, read 2,511,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
The Left has no answer for this. Well, other than making up some BS and putting a spin / blame on Trump or something, which is what they will always do.
We are still waiting for Trump's great health plan. He can't even articulate it to the American people, much less to Congress to vote on.

17,629 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
You're backing trump and questioning my common sense. Hmmm.. Speaking of common sense, I assume you believe in injesting chlorox since you're backing trump??
Trump never said that. You are repeating a DNC talking point that is false. No, I'm not surprised. And yes, you have no common sense. Since you've now told me that you think Trump told people to injest chlorox, you have no intelligence in addition to having no common sense.

You actually make a fine Democrat.

Old 09-29-2020, 11:53 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,227,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then no doubt you need to move to Red China where only one political party is allowed. Everybody who disagrees has to go to a concentration camp. Surely, you would be quite happy with that arrangement. RIGHT?
The irony of this statement coming from a Leftist like you. If left up to the Democrats, we’d end up exactly like a Red China.

bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
Your previous quote includes that most deaths were the elderly. As of that makes 200K deaths any better.

The Democratic governors were following CDC guidelines. So I guess the blame should be laid on the CDC and hence, dear leader Drumpf.
No, I didn't say any of that. You are seriously confused.

Were you playing one of those games where you took a shot every time Biden lied?

6,632 posts, read 4,305,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
You quoted me... not him.

To each their own. I’ll continue to carry my gun while giving a big middle finger to the mask mandate. I’ll wear it when required... which is pretty much when I go to the grocery store. I know how to social distance... I don’t need a Democratic governor telling me what I can and can’t do and where I can and can’t go while ordering me to wear a mask whenever I set foot in public.

People are tired of it. COVID isn’t the world ending plague you thought it was. Nothing more than a glorified flu. These 200k would have most likely died from the flu too. You know it and I know it.

P.S.

That was my post you quoted not bu2.

What Trump said and what Democrats heard are 2 different things... as usual.

Since you say it's no worse than the flu, then why don't you go volunteer in a hospital on the COVID floor (and don't wear a mask)??

Old 09-29-2020, 11:54 PM

2,033 posts, read 1,985,209 times
There is something very wrong when a candidate doesn’t answer a direct question on would he pack the Supreme Court Biden skirted that question.

Old 09-29-2020, 11:55 PM

872 posts, read 1,714,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Your taxes may be lower but how is your health insurance. How much more is in your paycheck because of Trump.
Once the Affordable Care Act was implemented on or around 2012 my health insurance went up quickly.

Old 09-29-2020, 11:55 PM
bu2

Quote:
You're backing trump and questioning my common sense. Hmmm.. Speaking of common sense, I assume you believe in injesting chlorox since you're backing trump??
And you say you have common sense and you believe that was really a Trump suggestion?

Old 09-29-2020, 11:56 PM

6,632 posts, read 4,305,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Trump never said that. You are repeating a DNC talking point that is false. No, I'm not surprised. And yes, you have no common sense. Since you've now told me that you think Trump told people to injest chlorox, you have no intelligence in addition to having no common sense.

You actually make a fine Democrat.
Sorry, I saw the news conference. Evidently you didn't..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies