Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: It over! Which candidate won tonight's debate?
Trump 172 35.32%
Biden 198 40.66%
Neither 117 24.02%
Voters: 487. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 08:14 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times

Advertisements

Clown, racist, liar, and shut up!

That’s all I heard last night.

Old 09-30-2020, 08:14 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
See... A month from now... People are not going to remember words, they are going to remember what happened... What happened was Trump took Chris Wallace's body and slammed Biden into oblivion with it... Doesn't really matter what was said because 90% of Biden supporters can't even figure out what he said... In the end all they remembered was Trump bullying Biden... Which in most people's brain was Trump won... You are too focused on what should instead of what will happen...

Old 09-30-2020, 08:16 AM
bu2

24,102 posts, read 14,885,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
And i am a Trump supporter. But Biden can “win” all the debates and i am still voting for Trump. Trump is rude, an ego maniac, pushes the truth with vigor, and has worked the system to the tune of billions. All things i do not like. But Biden is a corrupt globalist who has and will continue to sell this nation down the river to line his own pockets. His agenda is very bad for the USA. In conclusion, i vote the policies and not the person.
Biden's name calling and "shut up" wrecked any claim he has to being more "presidential."

He's running basically on "I'm a nice guy." He failed that test. So yes, Trump is a rude ego maniac, but Biden is ruder and given his mental limitations, in some ways, even more of an ego maniac, to actually think he can do the job.

1,514 posts, read 890,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Leave it to a democrat to call a terrorist organization that is destroying American lives an "idea".
The Good the Bad the Ugly, you are coming across as very far right in your many posts you created and comment on in this forum. Your bias is showing. You might want too tuck it back in.

Each candidature was asked to condemn extremest groups. Which one did and which one did not?

In the debate two things were said regarding this topic from each of the candidates:

Presidential Candidate Biden
"I do not hold public office now, but I have made it clear that the violence should be prosecuted and anyone who commits it should be prosecuted"

President Trump:
President Donald Trump on Tuesday didn’t condemn white supremacist groups and their role in violence in some American cities this summer, branding it solely a “left-wing” problem and telling one far-right extremist group to “stand back and stand by.”

Which one said criminals, rioter, looters and extremist groups should be prosecuted? Which one said they should stand by?

But yeah, lets make a thread and focus on Presidential candidate Biden saying Antifa is an idea and conveniently leave out the fact that he is the only candidate to condemn the violence and who said anyone who commits a crime should be prosecuted.

Law and order President my @S$. More like vigilantism and Chaos President if it benefits him somehow.

6,103 posts, read 2,725,398 times
George Conway said it best.

"Imagine debating a monkey that just makes noises and throws poop"

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...23406671273985

Old 09-30-2020, 08:17 AM
bu2

24,102 posts, read 14,885,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Dignity

Biden 98 Trump 0
Because he used the terms, clown, fool and liar? Such dignified language!!!

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
I kept wishing that Trump would have zipped it and let Biden go off on a nonsensical tangent.

That is the Joe America needs to see. Trump needs to expose that Joe is losing it and he could have done that by shutting his mouth and letting Joe bury himself in front of the undecided voters.

But Trump is Trump and he is a fighter and that is what Millions of people want in a leader but will they be enough?

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
See... A month from now... People are not going to remember words, they are going to remember what happened... What happened was Trump took Chris Wallace's body and slammed Biden into oblivion with it... Doesn't really matter what was said because 90% of Biden supporters can't even figure out what he said... In the end all they remembered was Trump bullying Biden... Which in most people's brain was Trump won... You are too focused on what should instead of what will happen...
New republican motto .....bullying is winning

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Biden it seemed like some parts of it by his infrastructure plan he laid out last night but maybe he knows that the Green New Deal under that name is problematic especially in Appalachian areas. As I have said several times yesterday, Biden did his best at talking to all Americans. Whether all- Americans listened is a different story.
If Biden thinks the Green New Deal is problematic, and clearly he does because he says he doesn't support it, why does his website specifically tout the Green New Deal? Seems Biden is going in one direction and his campaign is clearly going in another. Biden has no clue what's going on, even in his own campaign.

4,958 posts, read 2,237,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Dignity

Biden 98 Trump 0
There is no dignity in calling President Trump a "clown" and a "racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies