Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: It over! Which candidate won tonight's debate?
Trump 172 35.32%
Biden 198 40.66%
Neither 117 24.02%
Voters: 487. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 08:39 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,727,776 times

Advertisements

I have grown tired of living through a continual Low Point of the country's history. If this what the debates look like like....cancel them...for the sake of the country. We are an embarrassment to the world (WWE) world

5,985 posts, read 2,917,270 times
Trump was a disaster. If I had $1 for every time Trump interrupted Biden or Wallace, I'd have more money than Trump paid in taxes.

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
That's an outright lie. They are only against terrorist groups like antifa.... and they are not only more racially diverse than antifa, but they are led by an afro-Cuban man.

Calling them nazi's simply because they stand up against DNC terrorist groups is horribly dishonest.

The SPLC designated them one.

Between the SPLC and Snopes, it's all liberals and Democrats need to decide whether or not they should believe someone is "literally Hitler."

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Clearly Biden won the debate last night. Trump is his own worst enemy when it come to his verbal incontinence and continued lies and conspiracy theories. Most American's are just not that gullible. Telling the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by?" Seriously? It was a typical Trump disgrace and failure.

Old 09-30-2020, 08:40 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
Chris Wallace : “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists?”

Trump: “Sure, I'm willing to do that."

What we didn't see was Biden condemn Antifa...he instead deflected and said its an idea not an org.
Trump failed there.

Trump could have pointed out that he has factually condemned white supremacists on numerous occasions.

Trump could have pointed out that in the Biden-Charlottesville-lie, that he twice in that interview condemned white supremacists (once before and once after the very fine people remark) and even circled back and specifically said the very fine people on both sides was not referring to white supremacists in that very interview and then pointed out that Democrats and the MSM lie to divide on race.

He could have set the record straight for all of the race-baiting leftists that lie to promote race division.

Instead Trump mostly threw a fit.

Old 09-30-2020, 08:40 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Jewish media in Israel is not happy with Trump’s response about Proud Boys.

On the flip side, Proud Boys is delighted with Trump’s response.
Then put your unhappiness towards Chris Wallace. It was Chris Wallace who asked Trump if he would tell these "groups" to "stand by". And Trump did.

Now everyone wants to pretend Trump came up with those words on his own.

Either people are incredibly stupid and can't remember what was said mere minutes before by the moderator, or they are lying about how the whole exchange went down.

Both are equally possible.

Old 09-30-2020, 08:42 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,605,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I kept wishing that Trump would have zipped it and let Biden go off on a nonsensical tangent.

That is the Joe America needs to see. Trump needs to expose that Joe is losing it and he could have done that by shutting his mouth and letting Joe bury himself in front of the undecided voters.

But Trump is Trump and he is a fighter and that is what Millions of people want in a leader but will they be enough?
I totally agree. Just about the time I noticed Biden start babbling gibberish, Trump would interrupt him.

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I didn't say they were choir boys. I said they were not white supremacists and it is propaganda to say otherwise.

Stop dealing in dishonesty.

The truth is they have non-white members and even non-white leaders, because they are NOT white supremacists. This is a fact. You can dishonestly keep ignoring this and moving the goal posts to keep the propaganda going.
They are anti-women rights.
Quote:
Members of the controversial alt-right group Proud Boys were served a trespassing warrant by the police after crashing the Florida Women's March in downtown Orlando on Saturday.

The group, who admit only men and oppose feminism, were met by numerous counter-protesters when they tried to disrupt the rally at Lake Eola.

Orlando joined demonstrations worldwide to protest violence against women and the gendered impact of austerity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV8pVZDvJJg

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Like I said, math is correct based off of what I read.
I was asking what did he actually say..
But, since blacks are so damn important, lets look at the rest of the country too, because all lives matters.

1 in 1,020 Black Americans has died (or 97.9 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 1,220 Indigenous Americans has died (or 81.9 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 1,400 Pacific Islander Americans has died (or 71.5 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 1,540 Latino Americans has died (or 64.7 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 2,150 White Americans has died (or 46.6 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 2,470 Asian Americans has died (or 40.4 deaths per 100,000)
You have to calm down a bit. You are here commenting on the debates but you did not bother to watch them. Then you post inaccurate comments. And no need to play the race card.

Just google it and watch that portion of the debate. I did watch it and he said 1 in 1000. I take back what I said. You read fake news and then repeat it here. Perhaps not your math. Perhaps the Trumper of whom you read cannot do math. Or they just want to spread lies. Not sure which is better.

Old 09-30-2020, 08:43 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
The SPLC designated them one.

Between the SPLC and Snopes, it's all liberals and Democrats need to decide whether or not they should believe someone is "literally Hitler."
Right, the problem is they do no critical thinking for themselves, they just memorize and regurgitate the propaganda they've been fed. Questioning the propaganda and thinking for themselves would be too individualistic for collectivists
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies