Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: It over! Which candidate won tonight's debate?
Trump 172 35.32%
Biden 198 40.66%
Neither 117 24.02%
Voters: 487. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 06:49 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,400,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
It's called a PCR test. A test is not supposed to be used for testing? Can you elaborate
Over amplification of RNA found in so many cAsEs.

Old 10-05-2020, 07:09 AM

38,242 posts, read 22,280,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Both did act badly at some point; but Trump started it, and continued and continued and continued it until Biden was frustrated and responded in kind.

Despite what your 3rd grade teacher said, it does matter who started it.
I posted the video of the debate, in post #3166, it clearly shows that both men were respectful until at time mark 6:45 Biden started heckling and interrupting Trump endlessly. Biden started the name calling and the rude interruptions, not Trump. Biden did this to Paul Ryan in 2012, and Ryan never responded properly, and he lost the debate for looking weak. Trump is not the weak kneed Ryan.

Last edited by Wapasha; 10-05-2020 at 07:46 AM..

Old 10-05-2020, 08:54 AM

42,876 posts, read 26,428,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I posted the video of the debate, in post #3166, it clearly shows that both men were respectful until at time mark 6:45 Biden started heckling and interrupting Trump endlessly. Biden started the name calling and the rude interruptions, not Trump. Biden did this to Paul Ryan in 2012, and Ryan never responded properly, and he lost the debate for looking weak. Trump is not the weak kneed Ryan.
I just watched the video you posted up to the time mark indicated and saw nothing that would trigger a rational person. Even Chris Wallace was troubled by Trump's behavior and said that Trump interrupted both he and Biden 145 times. If Trump is that much of a snowflake, how in the world can you continue supporting him?

Old 10-05-2020, 09:04 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,045,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
If I'm an independent and I see Trump ranting, interrupting, being all unhinged why would I vote for that nonsense?
You make a good point although I would add Biden gets no stars either.

So don't vote for that nonsense. Don't even vote for the person in terms of 'lesser of two evils'. Don't vote for VP, party, policy or platform.

Vote based on ideology. The answer to that one is easy, imo. My vote for Trump (even tho no one will know it's mine but me, supposedly) says that I believe the ideology of the left has gone down the rabbit hole never to return to even a semblance of normalcy. They are batcrap crazy. The right is no winner either, but I can align better with their ideology.

Old 10-05-2020, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
True love my ass. Jill was married to somebody else and Biden stole her from her husband.
Where'd you get that from the National Enquirer? Her first husband claimed she was seeing Biden before they got divorced but has never offered any proof of it. Everyone else agrees that she met Joe Biden on a blind date AFTER she was divorced.

Old 10-05-2020, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
You make a good point although I would add Biden gets no stars either.

So don't vote for that nonsense. Don't even vote for the person in terms of 'lesser of two evils'. Don't vote for VP, party, policy or platform.

Vote based on ideology. The answer to that one is easy, imo. My vote for Trump (even tho no one will know it's mine but me, supposedly) says that I believe the ideology of the left has gone down the rabbit hole never to return to even a semblance of normalcy. They are batcrap crazy. The right is no winner either, but I can align better with their ideology.
The left has not gone down a rabbit hole. The difference between Biden and Trump is that with Biden you won't be afraid to turn on the radio or TV in the morning to find out what Trump screwed up while you were sleeping, that makes it an easy choice for me.

Old 10-05-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeinChina View Post
The problem is when the rioters and looters tried to burn down Seattle, Portland and cause other major destruction in other cities like Chicago, NY and others, the mayors of those cities who are suppose to lead did not, and they are all Democrats. They allowed it to happen and it was a disgrace. That's the issue.
Well in order to make that claim you must have experience as a Mayor of a large city tell us specifically what you would have done differently.

Old 10-05-2020, 10:26 AM

9,915 posts, read 9,632,687 times
so the mayors and governors are sorta like presidents of their own company, the company being the city or state that they run. so if you are a president of a company, and you see that there are rioters destroying your company. Would you sit back and allow this to continue? would you refuse help if someone offered it?

So there must be a sinister reason why these people are all allowing it to happen.. today on the news - fires in Seattle due to rioters.. im sick of it. Why are they not stopping it? Aren't they sick of destruction happening to their cities?

they must be getting some kind of reward for it, reward meaning they are getting something good for them. i cant think of what.. could this be a coordinated effort by those mayors and governors to destroy the country that they are not revealing to the public?

i dont know, i know that the anarchists playbook tells rioters to burn everything down, destroy everything and then rebuild. is this part of the plan?

Old 10-05-2020, 10:37 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,389,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeinChina View Post
The problem is when the rioters and looters tried to burn down Seattle, Portland and cause other major destruction in other cities like Chicago, NY and others, the mayors of those cities who are suppose to lead did not, and they are all Democrats. They allowed it to happen and it was a disgrace. That's the issue.
No city has been burned down. Alex Jones is wrong.

Old 10-05-2020, 01:21 PM

2,362 posts, read 1,758,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Alex Jones is wrong.
He's been right???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies