Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 07:19 PM

35,682 posts, read 21,030,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Another Hollywood entertainer throws his lot in with Marxists. Probably so he could continue to get work. At least we know his bend, if he runs in the future this will be a factor.

It seems many in DC, Hollywood and around the world have HUGE connections to Epstein. But, where were all these people when one of the victims needed their help with the lawsuit by telling what they knew to a lawyer? Only Trump seemed to help her. Where was Obama and Biden? They both knew about everything and could have done something,and neither did a damn thing .. what have Obama and Biden been hiding?
What MrT do again ?? When he get involved ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2020, 07:27 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankAce View Post
Trump has HUGE connections to Epstein. But lets overlook/ignore things when it doesn't fit our narrative.
Yeah, and he's also on record filing charges against the guy for touching a 13 year old guest at Mar A Largo, and when the local police didn't do anything, he then resorted to getting a restraining order against Epstein. Nobody else did that. And it took Trump's presidency for something to be done about him. The guy was well known since Bill Clinton's days, and yet Clinton's, the Bush's or Obama's administration didn't do anything about him. But Trump's did! I also find it interesting, it was during Trump's administration that charges were finally filed against long time sexual predator Harvey Weinstein.

Old 09-27-2020, 07:30 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sHorrorJunkie View Post
The Rock is one of my favorite actors, but on this one........ I **DON'T** smell what the Rock is cookin'!!!!!

#Trump2020
Come on, you know what's up. Hollywood, the social elite, the music industry, the rich and famous, well, in order to become part of that club, you have to sign a contract to do or say whatever the owners of that contract want you to do or say. If you refuse, you end up dead from a drug overdose or suicide.

Old 09-27-2020, 07:39 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Has any celebrity ever caused someone to change who they are voting for by their endorsement of who they are backing?
Oh yes, for sure.

The Rock is for Biden. Well Sheeeeeee it .. I know who I need to vote for now. That guy makes the coolest movies. He has got to know who the best choice is.

I wish that I had Cher's number so that I could ask her who I should vote for.

Old 09-27-2020, 07:41 PM

1,438 posts, read 778,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Yeah, and he's also on record filing charges against the guy for touching a 13 year old guest at Mar A Largo, and when the local police didn't do anything, he then resorted to getting a restraining order against Epstein. Nobody else did that. And it took Trump's presidency for something to be done about him. The guy was well known since Bill Clinton's days, and yet Clinton's, the Bush's or Obama's administration didn't do anything about him. But Trump's did! I also find it interesting, it was during Trump's administration that charges were finally filed against long time sexual predator Harvey Weinstein.
Trump made the federal prosecutor, Alex Acosta, that gave Epstein his sweetheart deals his Secretary Labor. And he hired Alan Derschowitz and Ken Starr, Epstein's personal attorneys during the trial, as his impeachment lawyers. Far from shunning these men that got Epstein a deal, Trump promoted them.

Old 09-27-2020, 07:41 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
And this is relevant why? Celebrities endorse the democrats every year. Why is this significant?

Old 09-27-2020, 08:08 PM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
What MrT do again ?? When he get involved ?

Quote:
However, Florida attorney Bradley Edwards, who represented one of Epstein’s accusers, said that Trump was the only important person to go out of his way to help Edwards with his investigation back in 2009.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk,” said Edwards.

“I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.
https://summit.news/2019/07/08/lawye...ho-helped-him/

What did Bush, Obama or Biden do? They knew more than anyone about what was going on, thanks to the FBI investigations. What did they do to stop it?

Old 09-27-2020, 08:22 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
If he said that he’d be supporting Trump, the same naysayers on this thread would be slobbering all over the guy.

Frankly, I don’t care who he supports.

Old 09-27-2020, 08:28 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Don't be as dumb as a ROCK!

Old 09-27-2020, 08:35 PM

1,173 posts, read 549,920 times
God. Who cares!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies