Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2020, 07:35 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,960,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I don't care a whit about how much Trump paid in taxes. I am glad to see that Trump is taking advantage of the tax loopholes Joe Biden created in his 180 years in the Senate.
I think you do. I think Trump voters care very much about his wrongdoing. I care very much about his wrongdoing. But I've become a cynical voter who finds this red vs. blue bipolar system a miserable failure. A wise man once said, "The lesser of two evils is still evil." I don't care who "wins," America is still screwed and our lives will not be any better in four years than they are now. In fact, they will probably be worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2020, 07:37 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I really haven't been digging too deep into this.
This might as well be the maga motto at this point. You should have just stopped here since, after proudly informing everyone of your self imposed ignorance on the topic, there is no real reason to listen to anything else you say about it.

Old 09-29-2020, 07:39 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I think you do. I think Trump voters care very much about his wrongdoing. I care very much about his wrongdoing. But I've become a cynical voter who finds this red vs. blue bipolar system a miserable failure. A wise man once said, "The lesser of two evils is still evil." I don't care who "wins," America is still screwed and our lives will not be any better in four years than they are now. In fact, they will probably be worse.
So give up. Is that a good plan? Cause we know what the rights plan is. An Idiocracy. Watering your lawn with Trump water.

Old 09-29-2020, 07:40 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
This might as well be the maga motto at this point. You should have just stopped here since, after proudly informing everyone of your self imposed ignorance on the topic, there is no real reason to listen to anything else you say about it.
Ignorance, no, just would rather see the actual facts. Not some illegally disclosed alleged data. Sorry, there has just been too much misinformation that the left spews , for me to blindly believe.

Old 09-29-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Still doesn’t change the fact you know nothing about taxes yet still spewing nonsense.

Do you know what self-respect means?
Self respect? Laughable. YOU voted for a guy who brought STEAKS with his name on it on stage. And you want to lecture us on self respect.

Old 09-29-2020, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Ignorance, no, just would rather see the actual facts. Not some illegally disclosed alleged data. Sorry, there has just been too much misinformation that the left spews , for me to blindly believe.
Yet you blindly believe everything Trump spews. Did you need actual facts to not drink the bleach?

Old 09-29-2020, 07:51 AM

1,514 posts, read 890,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I don't care a whit about how much Trump paid in taxes. I am glad to see that Trump is taking advantage of the tax loopholes Joe Biden created in his 180 years in the Senate.
Tax loopholes which shift the tax burden of essential basic public services (like Police, firefighters, schools etc.) from the wealthy to the middle class?! Someone has to pay the piper for these essential services and the everyone (including the wealthy) should carry their own load. Why do some Trump supporters champion this type of behavior (creation of and exploiting tax loopholes) of the wealthy?

Old 09-29-2020, 07:52 AM

256 posts, read 87,115 times
What people are forgetting is that while his not paying taxes is horrible, it's his debts that are the real issue. To whom does he owe $421 million? The Russians? The Saudis? Turkey? Ukraine? Is he helping Deutsche Bank launder Russian mob money? That's the big question. Russia makes sense. Is that what Putin is holding over his head? Is he committing treason? It will eventually all come out, but meanwhile, his financial situation could be putting the United States at a huge risk.

Last edited by Schaefer687; 09-29-2020 at 08:11 AM..

3,868 posts, read 4,079,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txbullsfan View Post
Tax loopholes which shift the tax burden of essential basic public services (like Police, firefighters, schools etc.) from the wealthy to the middle class?! Why do some Trump supporters champion this type of behavior (creation of and exploiting tax loopholes) of the wealthy?
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Yet you blindly believe everything Trump spews. Did you need actual facts to not drink the bleach?
And this is where you are wrong. I don't hang on every word Trump say's, or get over emotional about it. I also have logic and common sense to know drinking bleach is bad...apparently those on the left that seem to hate him so much cling to his words much more than I do.

And yet you blindly believe everything the NYT has spewed, even though there are no facts to back them up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies