Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2020, 04:09 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,696,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
At the least he is a dishonorable jerk who evades taxes. Is this REALLY the best the U.S. can do for a President? He can't even govern! He is psychotically narcissistic and shows every symptom of being a sociopath. We don't need the cruel and mentally ill in the most powerful position in the world. He needs treatment or prison, we don't need another 4 years of this chaos and madness. Do you REALLY want to go through four more years of this madness?
American citizens can do something about this presidential problem. It is up to we the people. Trump has not taken away our democratic process, yet, despite his desperate attempts to unpatriotically delegitimize it.

It must be shocking and disappointing --- to those who were counting on this charlatan to "drain the swamp", "MAGA" and "Put America First"--- to realize con-men like Trump are the swamp and they indeed abuse their power and we the people, by placing themselves and their interests over those of the national interest.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 09-28-2020 at 04:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2020, 04:48 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,077,608 times
Friendly reminder:

Trump said during a debate in 2016 that he doesn’t pay taxes because he’s smart.

He still won the election.

Old 09-28-2020, 04:51 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,760,133 times
Quote:

Friendly reminder:

Trump said during a debate in 2016 that he doesn’t pay taxes because he’s smart.

He still won the election.

I’m curious...to all the lefties out there..when paying your taxes do you not maximize your tax deductions.

Old 09-28-2020, 05:02 AM

Quote:
I’m curious...to all the lefties out there..when paying your taxes do you not maximize your tax deductions.
I haven’t told the IRS that I’ve been operating at a net loss for 20 years, no.

But, as I said—he told us he doesn’t pay taxes. He still won. So obviously his supporters are proud of him for being “smart”.

Old 09-28-2020, 05:08 AM

Quote:
I’m curious, to all the conservatives out there...if it’s fine that Trump dodges taxes, why are y’all always complaining about poor people not paying enough taxes?

Old 09-28-2020, 05:09 AM

25,457 posts, read 12,573,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastwanted View Post
So a McDonald's burger flipper pays much more income tax than Trump?
Trump didn't write the tax code. If Trump legally paid ZERO, so what? If that is bad, change the tax code.

Old 09-28-2020, 05:09 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,760,133 times
Quote:

I haven’t told the IRS that I’ve been operating at a net loss for 20 years, no.

But, as I said—he told us he doesn’t pay taxes. He still won. So obviously his supporters are proud of him for being “smart”.
If he’s taking deductions thats legally allowed...what’s the problem...it’s not like he’s was taking bribes from China!

Old 09-28-2020, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
The Libs aren't the ones owing all that money - its Trump. His taxes were so low because he was such a chronically bad businessman that he couldn't make profits.
You sound jealous that he is a Billionaire, and you are not.

Old 09-28-2020, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I’m curious, to all the conservatives out there...if it’s fine that Trump dodges taxes, why are y’all always complaining about poor people not paying enough taxes?
If Trump "dodged" taxes LEGALLY, then so what? Its normal to attempt to minimize the taxes you have to pay, so long as its done LEGALLY.

The ~55% that pay no taxes, are doing so legally, so my problem is not with them, it's with politicians who write the tax code that allows more than half to freeload upon the backs of the rest of us. That is wrong.

Old 09-28-2020, 05:19 AM

1,768 posts, read 565,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Trump didn't write the tax code. If Trump legally paid ZERO, so what? If that is bad, change the tax code.
I’m so glad to see this attitude in multiple posts on this thread. No doubt it will mean the end of complaining about people who receive EIC or any other benefits based on tax status.

Poor Trumpy. I mean I know his suits are cheap but I thought that was from lack of taste, not funds. How is somebody so broke going to own the libz?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies