Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2020, 11:37 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
As if Biden isn't much worse in those respects . Replace Trump with Biden and you have a much more true and factual statement.

Trump and his supporters are the only ones with integrity here. We are putting Americans first opposed to open borders, globalist Biden putting us last.
The scary thing is, I think you actually believe this.

(Consult a dictionary. It's quite apparent you don't know the meaning of the word integrity.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2020, 11:45 AM

119 posts, read 45,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
You cannot be serious!

Biden is decent? Watch him grab the little girls and pull them "directly" in front of his "person" Followed by Biden the long time liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY
Pedophiles distract adults to 'cop a feel' and the casual 'brush across' the breast area of even very young underdeveloped girls. What better setting than a photoshoot? It probably excites him that he can watch himself on video doing this thinking nobody else will notice. Watch Biden's placement of his fingers in the video. He does this frequently. Although now that it's out in the open, and Covid disallows that closeness, he's restrained himself. I wouldn't trust him with my daughter, but he's famous so mothers continue to allow him to do it. He doesn't need to be touching so intimately like that.

Last edited by MeNoSavvy; 09-28-2020 at 11:57 AM..

Old 09-28-2020, 12:06 PM

15,821 posts, read 6,527,022 times
Many people find individuals with big egos to be grating. DJT is among the biggest. Personally I think that a big ego can be a positive because it can drive people to great accomplishments, as long as their reach does not exceed their grasp. DJT does a good job of hiding the fact that his abilities are not nearly as grandiose as he claims them to be.

Old 09-28-2020, 12:09 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,926,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
4 Pillars:

1. Is this person, you or your children will follow into mortal battle?
Or, would you be willing to be vaporized without knowing, the why?
2. How many Commandments does this person hold to be dear and true?
3. Would you want your children to emulate this person?
4. Would you do business or work with this person?

Ancillary:
5. would you loan money to this person?
6. would you take medical advice from this person? Financial? Family? Business?
7. has he read and have a rudimentary understanding of the Constitution?
1. Is this person, you or your children will follow into mortal battle? Either, for a just cause
Or, would you be willing to be vaporized without knowing, the why? Neither
2. How many Commandments does this person hold to be dear and true? I don't really care how many, but it is clear that for trump it is zero
3. Would you want your children to emulate this person? Yes for Biden. he is a decent man
4. Would you do business or work with this person? Yes for Biden. If you do business with Trump you'd better hold your wallet

Ancillary:
5. would you loan money to this person? Yes, I would loan Biden money. Trump would never pay me back, so no.
6. would you take medical advice from this person? Financial? Family? Business? Neither
7. has he read and have a rudimentary understanding of the Constitution? Trump clearly does not. Biden has a law degree and served many years on the Senate Judicial Committee, including 7 years as Chairman, so i think its safe to say that he has a pretty good grasp of the Constitution.

Old 09-28-2020, 12:11 PM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times
Many people dislike his personality, tweets, sarcastic remarks and exaggerations. IMO I'm more interested in his policies, commitment and action he has taken in the past four years. Unfortunately the media is so bias that people who believe everything they say, vote accordingly. I don't plan on having him to dinner, but will vote for him.

Old 09-28-2020, 12:13 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The scary thing is, I think you actually believe this.

(Consult a dictionary. It's quite apparent you don't know the meaning of the word integrity.)
Yes I really do believe it. What is honest and moral about Biden's open borders, globalist, overtax and overregulate, identity policies? In contrast, Trump's policy to the degree he's been allowed to enact them have increased the standard of living and quality of life and brought unity. That is acting in the interest of integrity.

Old 09-28-2020, 12:15 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Many people dislike his personality, tweets, sarcastic remarks and exaggerations. IMO I'm more interested in his policies, commitment and action he has taken in the past four years. Unfortunately the media is so bias that people who believe everything they say, vote accordingly. I don't plan on having him to dinner, but will vote for him.
The thing is, one doesn't have to listen to one word or read a single line of print media to come to the conclusion that Trump is pond scum. You only need to listen to the man himself.

Old 09-28-2020, 12:20 PM

3,560 posts, read 1,650,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
Trump is all about being president, not about being likeable! I don't like him, but I LOVE him as our president! He doesn't blow smoke up your you know what, like Biden/Harris!

Seriously, you could just call him Smokey the Swamp Thing. All this man does is constantly generate smoke to blow up his supporters collective ass. And he has greatly deepened and expanded the DC swamp.

The downside of him losing is the late night comics will actually have to work for a living rather than proverbially shoot fish in the White House barrel. I imagine every last one of them will vote for Trump cause it makes their job so easy.

Old 09-28-2020, 12:21 PM

622 posts, read 409,916 times
I did not vote for Trump and don't plan on doing so but quite honestly, anyone who is a conservative cannot possibly vote for Biden. He is the antithesis of what conservatives hold dear.

Yes, I can see conservatives being turned off by Trump for multiple reasons but if they were true to their values, they would either sit out the election or vote third party. But to be a conservative and vote for Biden is ludicrous. What conservative priorities does Biden espouse?

Old 09-28-2020, 12:27 PM

72,979 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
4 Pillars:

1. Is this person, you or your children will follow into mortal battle?
Or, would you be willing to be vaporized without knowing, the why?
2. How many Commandments does this person hold to be dear and true?
3. Would you want your children to emulate this person?
4. Would you do business or work with this person?

Ancillary:
5. would you loan money to this person?
6. would you take medical advice from this person? Financial? Family? Business?
7. has he read and have a rudimentary understanding of the Constitution?
1) I wouldn't follow any of them into battle.
2) I don't think Biden or Trump hold any of the 10 Commandments dear.
3) I don't have any children. I don't see myself having children in the near future. I wouldn't want any child being like either Biden or Trump.
4) I wouldn't work with either of them.

5) I wouldn't loan money to either of them.
6) I would take medical advice from a doctor, not those two.
7) I don't know if either of them have that understanding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies