Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2020, 12:25 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Unemployment under Trump the lowest in history blacks.
Support of black colleges.
Opportunity zones in black neighborhoods
Meets with (real) black leaders at the WH regularly. Not race baiter extortionist Al Sharpton.

Why would you vote Democrat if you are black?
Are you asking or telling?
I am not black but I can tell you the reasons my black friends and coworkers are voting for Biden.
The 2 main reason are because Trump denies that there is systemic racism and the blacks in my circle disagree.
They really really liked Obama and see Biden as an extension of him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2020, 12:27 PM

2 posts, read 988 times
Because much of the Black Community is indoctrinated and brainwashed to not blame themselves for their own problems.

Old 09-29-2020, 12:30 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardatani View Post
Because much of the Black Community is indoctrinated and brainwashed to not blame themselves for their own problems.
Do you know much of the black community so that you can make such a statement? What percentage do you personally know.
Are you even black?

Old 09-29-2020, 01:10 PM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Do you know much of the black community so that you can make such a statement? What percentage do you personally know.
Are you even black?
This is just my opinion. Some people use terms like "brainwashed" and "plantation" out of anger and resentment towards Blacks. I really don't believe said persons want Blacks to vote GOP because it benefits Black people. It is because said persons want a Republican in office. I see more resentment than anything.

Said persons doesn't know much of the Black community. Said persons know the way Blacks vote, and see it as anathema for much of the U.S. population.

Old 09-29-2020, 01:14 PM

4,135 posts, read 2,838,713 times
Quote:
Are you even black?
troll alert

Old 09-29-2020, 01:23 PM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Are you even black?
I'm 100% black and his statement is 100% true.

If I told you there was a demographic in american that blindly voted for the party of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow each year while expecting different results and blindly followed a Christian religion that was forced upon them during this oppression, you would call this demographic pretty silly.

You would wonder why this demographic just didn't bother trying something, anything, new. We blacks are that monolithic and brainwashed demographic.

"Hey I know blacks are shooting eachother, but let me keep voting for the exact same party and political ideologies to see if that changes anything.

Old 09-29-2020, 01:29 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,965,391 times
Quote:
Are you asking or telling?
I am not black but I can tell you the reasons my black friends and coworkers are voting for Biden.
The 2 main reason are because Trump denies that there is systemic racism and the blacks in my circle disagree.
They really really liked Obama and see Biden as an extension of him.
The main reason your black friends will be voting for Biden is because he is a Democrat.

Period.

Old 09-29-2020, 01:30 PM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Bingo.

We blacks can whine all we want but the fact is that black Americans won the African lottery. We got a free trip to the world's richest country. None of us would be here right now if it wasn't for those tragic events.

I don't see any of those BLM terrorists lining up to go back to Somalia or Nigeria. If you're black on this planet, America is one of the few countries you WANT to be.

Old 09-29-2020, 01:31 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,965,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Bingo.

We blacks can whine all we want but the fact is that black Americans won the African lottery. We got a free trip to the world's richest country. None of us would be here right now if it wasn't for those tragic events.

I don't see any of those BLM terrorists lining up to go back to Somalia or Nigeria. If you're black on this planet, America is one of the few countries you WANT to be.
^^^ Smart man right here.

Old 09-29-2020, 01:31 PM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
And you know what. Comments like yours make me want to stay away from the GOP. How about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies