Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 11:19 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,243,047 times

Advertisements

https://joebiden.com/wp-content/uplo...-Federal-3.pdf

Donald Trump is free to follow his lead any time he wants - and just to reiterate for the millionth time, there is absolutely nothing about being under audit that prevents Trump from releasing his taxes. This has been confirmed by the IRS.

We all know EXACTLY why Donnie won't release his taxes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2020, 11:22 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,035,764 times
No one cares other than those with TDS. I truly don't care what Biden paid or deducted etc. We all know him and his son got money from China and Ukraine and Russian Oligarchs and I HIGHLY doubt any of that shows up on their taxes and I also don't vote for a presidential candidate or ANY candidate based on what they paid or didn't pay in taxes. PERIOD.

Old 09-29-2020, 11:22 AM
bu2

24,119 posts, read 14,921,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post

Donald Trump is free to follow his lead any time he wants - and just to reiterate for the millionth time, there is absolutely nothing about being under audit that prevents Trump from releasing his taxes. This has been confirmed by the IRS.

Because the left would make a mountain out of every molehill and harrass anyone who was connected to him in any way. Yes, we know.

Trump should do a urine test and have his ears checked before the debate.

Old 09-29-2020, 11:27 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,305,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post

Because the voters wouldn't understand them?

Old 09-29-2020, 11:36 AM

1,265 posts, read 446,113 times
What about the 20 years prior?

Old 09-29-2020, 11:44 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,229,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Permit View Post
What about the 20 years prior?
In 2008 he released the previous 10 years taxes.
https://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/13/u...s/13biden.html

Every year of the Obama presidency Biden released his taxes.
Now he has released his taxes from the Trump Admin.

So that is 21 years of his tax returns released.

Old 09-29-2020, 11:46 AM

25,461 posts, read 9,833,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
No one cares other than those with TDS. I truly don't care what Biden paid or deducted etc. We all know him and his son got money from China and Ukraine and Russian Oligarchs and I HIGHLY doubt any of that shows up on their taxes and I also don't vote for a presidential candidate or ANY candidate based on what they paid or didn't pay in taxes. PERIOD.
No we don't know that Biden and/or his son got money from China, Ukraine and Russia. Nice talking point though, and right in line with your leader.

Old 09-29-2020, 11:58 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,243,047 times
The only derangement is thinking that Trump is exempt from following the accepted practice of every president (and major party nominee) for the past half century. Which by the way, he personally promised he would follow, until he realized his supporters are so gullible that he didn't need to

Again we all know why he didn't release his taxes, because he has been lying all this time. But the American public is capable of understanding the bottom line on this and anyone who isn't already in thrall to this lying grifter gets it.

Old 09-29-2020, 12:02 PM

30,662 posts, read 18,282,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post

Seriously, this is silly.

Old 09-29-2020, 12:06 PM
bu2

24,119 posts, read 14,921,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No we don't know that Biden and/or his son got money from China, Ukraine and Russia. Nice talking point though, and right in line with your leader.
Everyone but trolls will admit his son got money from China and Ukraine. Not sure about Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies