Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 01:40 PM

130,047 posts, read 12,067,125 times

Advertisements

If we are going to talk about appearances, I would say the pale Biden looked in far better shape than the bloated bronzed man with an animal on his head, pretending to be hair. Trump looked especailly fat & unhealthy in the shots from behind.

Old 09-30-2020, 02:10 PM

10,086 posts, read 5,728,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Everyone knows that Joe is the Manchurian candidate and will stroke out by the time of the inauguration....a vote for Joe is a vote for the Harris Administration.
She even slipped up talking about the Harris administration. lol That would have been a great question from Wallace, (should voters be concerned that a vote for you is a vote for Harris as president especially when Harris herself was caught referring to her administration?) but no he was too chicken to ask the really important questions and decided to go for low hanging fruit cheap shot ones.

Old 09-30-2020, 02:13 PM

10,086 posts, read 5,728,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Here we go. The polls show Trump got pummeled by Biden during the debate, so that lets spin something stupid and ridiculous about Biden. He did a great job last night and looks a whole lot healthier next to that bloated gas bag with that awful make up, annoying, rude, classless pit bull that tried to bully his way through the debate. I kept waiting for Trump to pull a bat out of his pocket and bite the head off. "All aboard, crazy but that's how it goes......" Crazy indeed.
Great job? lol He got flustered within minutes and finally just resorted to "man just shut up" and calling the POTUS "a clown". Incredibly disrespectful and rude. Most of the time he looked tired with sagging eyes and low energy.

Old 09-30-2020, 02:58 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,962,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
great job? Lol he got flustered within minutes and finally just resorted to "man just shut up" and calling the potus "a clown". Incredibly disrespectful and rude. Most of the time he looked tired with sagging eyes and low energy.
what the hell is it going to take to get you people to stop talking about the debate performances, and stick to the main subject of this thread, that being, what i felt, is Biden's health?
If you want to discuss the debate, take it on over to the sticky, which was set up to discuss the debate.
If you can't do that, I will ask the moderator to lock this thread.

Last edited by CALGUY; 09-30-2020 at 03:09 PM..

Old 09-30-2020, 03:11 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,644,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
This subject isn't about the debate, so I started a new thread about it.
Like many, I watched the debate tonight, and I saw something that I would guess, many didn't.
It concerns Biden, and after watching him for 90 minutes, I am absolutely convinced he is headed for a massive cerebral hemorrhage.
Judging from the huge veins on the right side of his head, I would also state , it may be soon. I recently had a stroke, and since then, have researched some things that could contribute to a stroke.
Those huge veins on the side of his head could be a precursor to a massive hemorrhage.

I wouldn't wish a stroke on my worst enemy, and hope I am wrong, but judging from what I saw this evening of Mr. Biden, I feel he could very well suffer a stroke, and soon.
You're convinced because of "huge veins" he's headed for a CVA? What MD told you that was a precursor?
Just more blood flow/circulation going on due to excitement, etc., like when exercising. The veins are temporarily dilated.

Old 09-30-2020, 03:14 PM

25,684 posts, read 18,770,132 times
He's not well. Nobody on the left is willing to even consider that. It's cruel, really. But then, the hardcore left has cruel for its middle name.

Old 09-30-2020, 03:16 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,122,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
You're convinced because of "huge veins" he's headed for a CVA? What MD told you that was a precursor?
Just more blood flow/circulation going on due to excitement, etc., like when exercising. The veins are temporarily dilated.
What about that moment his left eye closed completely up for a few seconds yet he continued to talk as though he wasn't even aware it was closed? That to me was pretty scary. And then it seemed his mouth on the same side as that eye also didn't move the same as the right side of his mouth.

Old 09-30-2020, 03:18 PM

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...ypes-of-stroke

87 % of strokes are from a blockage of an artery (rare instances a vein).
Remainder are from "bleeds" or a vessel that hemorrhages.

Signs of a stroke usually include:
Difficulty speaking, drooping on one side of the face, weakness in an arm.

Old 09-30-2020, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
What about that moment his left eye closed completely up for a few seconds yet he continued to talk as though he wasn't even aware it was closed? That to me was pretty scary. And then it seemed his mouth on the same side as that eye also didn't move the same as the right side of his mouth.
Squinting can cause an eye to close, eye stress usually, lights, heat, etc.
If he had facial drooping, he wouldn't be, most likely, walking around today fine. I saw him at the train station on TV, face okay, eyes okay.

Old 09-30-2020, 03:25 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,565,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Bulging veins are not a sign of a stroke. They're benign. Ya'll are really reaching. They're genetic, sometimes due to too much sun, sometimes due to aging. I've had them since I was about 15 though.
I get them on the side of my head when I'm really tired and hot, such as today when I've been out in the heat working with a chainsaw. As soon as I cool back down it goes away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies