Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 01:58 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times

Advertisements

Trump lying again, as usual. Trump humpers believe the lies again, as usual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2020, 02:00 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
I don't know about any claims but I do know what has been said and I take the Dems at their words. Many made the mistake to think Obama didn't mean what he said and that was a mistake.

Biden is too weak to not have the far left of his party take over so that means loss of freedoms we haven't seen in our country. Antifa will still be in charge in many cities, Harris said rioting will continue. The police will be defunded. The courts will be stacked. Police won't be protected and criminals will be let out of jail. That is just the start. We won't recognize our country after they do all the changes they plan. A Soros type of take over.

Old 09-30-2020, 02:01 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
During the debate last night, Trump tells Joe Biden:

“We got them all (re: Russia Hoax), we got them on tape, and you were the one suggesting going after General Flynn using the Logan Act, and Obama was in the room!”
https://twitter.com/1GigiSims1/statu...45650953576455

Trump alludes to there being an actual tape recording of Obama administration officials, including both Biden & Obama, basically plotting a coup against the incoming Trump administration. If that tape is real, and Trump has a copy, then I think we could be in for a very shocking October surprise!

Was Trump bluffing or is there an actual tape?
Look at Biden when Trump says that. You see a look of surprise and fear flash across his face. If you listen to words you will be lost. Watch those micro expressions.

If its true or not, Biden was scared.

Old 09-30-2020, 02:01 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Or he's lying. If you look at his track record, that's the most likely answer. Probably lie number 20,486, give or take a few.

Old 09-30-2020, 02:02 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,299,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
And Biden leads by 3.5% in Battleground States (Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Arizona), not good enough to be sure of any of those states going to Biden, considering Hillary led by 6.5 in Wisconsin (on November 7th) and lost it.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...ground-states/
I live in Florida. I highly doubt Joe is winning here. I remember when they had Gillum up 7 points just a few days before the election. Luckily he lost!

Old 09-30-2020, 02:07 PM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I don't know about any claims but I do know what has been said and I take the Dems at their words. Many made the mistake to think Obama didn't mean what he said and that was a mistake.

Biden is too weak to not have the far left of his party take over so that means loss of freedoms we haven't seen in our country. Antifa will still be in charge in many cities, Harris said rioting will continue. The police will be defunded. The courts will be stacked. Police won't be protected and criminals will be let out of jail. That is just the start. We won't recognize our country after they do all the changes they plan. A Soros type of take over.

Yep. Those that voted for Biden will wonder what the heck happened to their freedoms and by then it will be too late and they'll realize they were played by the dem party like they've been played all along. You forgot to mention the move to an all digital currency so they can control and track spending, steal your savings, and force feed their ideology until they submit. That is what they are getting with a dem win and they are cheering it on.

Old 09-30-2020, 02:09 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Odd, it's certainly not Biden who's stood next to Putin and kissed his butt while throwing the entire US Intelligence Community under the bus. It's certainly not Biden who offered to send Putin help to fight wildfires in Siberia, no questions asked while telling Americans to pound salt, they should've sept the forest floors. Even sadder is the fact that many of those floors are Federal property, i.e. Trump's responsibility and he gave people a big FU, so endearing for a POTUS. .
Having seen Comey's testimony today....Trump was right in throwing them under the bus.

So Trump gets one point from me anyway.

Old 09-30-2020, 02:14 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
He's keeping the tape in a safe in the Oval Office with his healthcare plan, that tax cut he said was in the works right before the 2018 elections, and the check from Mexico to pay for the wall.
"He who laughs last............................"

Old 09-30-2020, 02:21 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,736,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Odd, it's certainly not Biden who's stood next to Putin and kissed his butt while throwing the entire US Intelligence Community under the bus. It's certainly not Biden who offered to send Putin help to fight wildfires in Siberia, no questions asked while telling Americans to pound salt, they should've sept the forest floors. Even sadder is the fact that many of those floors are Federal property, i.e. Trump's responsibility and he gave people a big FU, so endearing for a POTUS. .
No, he was just part of the adminstration that sold uranium to Putin so he could make really evil weapons to destroy us. Thanks Joe!

I love that Joe thinks Trump should just instigate WW3 with Putin over alleged bounties. Get real, man. It doesn't seem too smart to me to pick a fight with Putin.

Old 09-30-2020, 02:32 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Trump says whatever flitters through his Adderall-addled brain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies