Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 05:27 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,917,611 times

Advertisements

Nice to see that birtherism is alive and well. Heaven forbid that one or both of your parents originally came here from somewhere else. My Mom was Swiss, but lucky for me, I've been able to slink by without anyone noticing that I'm only "half American."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2020, 05:36 PM

24,359 posts, read 17,096,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
it'll probably would be a good idea to look at all angles of what could actually happen with putting Biden and Harris in. There are too many variables that could actually go wrong , very wrong for American people. At least with Trump we know where we're going and it's a pretty good picture.

It is a good picture. Trump's ego is so big that it demands that MAGA happens and he will work hard for the American people.

Trump might not be ideal but boy he is so much better than the Anti Americans that would tear it all down to appease the cancel culture mob.

Welcome to the "dark side" OP. Hold you nose if you have to but vote for Trump because he is the only chance we have.

Old 09-30-2020, 05:46 PM

38,635 posts, read 26,322,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
I expect being in debt or otherwise entangled with foreign governments in business poses more of a conflict than happening to have a parent born outside the USA.

Agreed.

Biden's family members receiving sweetheart investment deals, shopping sprees, no-show board positions and multi-million dollar cash gifts is far worse than an potential dual-loyalties based on heritage.

Money talks!

Old 09-30-2020, 05:49 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,861,273 times
I have no issue with Harris's lineage. That is a 0 factor. Her politics however? That and 6 months ago she said that she believed Biden's accusers and now she is letting him sniff her hair. That speaks volumes about her character.

Old 09-30-2020, 05:57 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,128,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown202020 View Post
kamila harris is to liberal and has to many ties to india (family) not sure I want a half indian president. Not sure how that will effect world affairs involving India.
Really? Did you consider Obama to be half-Kenyan?

I suspect that if you're worried about secret international ties, you'd do better to worry about Trump's financial entanglements with Russia and Saudi Arabia.

Old 09-30-2020, 06:00 PM

2,923 posts, read 974,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown202020 View Post
kamila harris is to liberal and has to many ties to india (family) not sure I want a half indian president. Not sure how that will effect world affairs involving India.
Half whatever, 100% marxist, 100% skank....no thanks

Old 09-30-2020, 06:00 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,188,505 times
I don’t care about Harris’ ethnicity. She’s a radical progressive liberal and that is what scares me most.

Old 09-30-2020, 06:01 PM

226 posts, read 147,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Speaking only for myself, I haven't considered not voting for someone simply because of their race.
it snot just their race i said to liberal and the family ties can make it harder for her to be neutral if india and Pakistan have a nuclear war.

Old 09-30-2020, 06:05 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,428,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I don’t care about Harris’ ethnicity. She’s a radical progressive liberal and that is what scares me most.
She was a district attorney and an attorney general of a state. That's a serious job.

Doesn't sound too radical to me.

Oh, of course she did sue the five largest mortgage banks in the country on behalf of ordinary folks ... and won. Perhaps that upsets you?

Old 09-30-2020, 06:06 PM

226 posts, read 147,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Really? Did you consider Obama to be half-Kenyan?

I suspect that if you're worried about secret international ties, you'd do better to worry about Trump's financial entanglements with Russia and Saudi Arabia.
no never worried about Obama, there is something about Kamala a little short tempered, and to be honest there are to many immigrants here. It is having an effect on my mental health no bodu gets along in this country we have no soliderity. We need SOLIDARITY!!!! I do not care what race you are but we all need to be on the same boat. We should all love out country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies