Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2020, 01:52 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Why on earth would the Trump campaign agree to this?
It's easy to throw shade at the moderator, discredit the debate if the guy was a Biden intern.

Part of Trump's game plan and credit to him...it works.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2020, 01:52 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No, first we need an adult at the Republican podium. Until you can guarantee that, nothing else needs to be discussed.

"Shut up, man"............. really adult.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:55 PM

130,332 posts, read 12,105,905 times
The Trump campaign signed off on the moderators, so why can't he (mod) do his job, after all, Trump has "only the best" working for him.

I agree with Sungrins, they need to keep them apart more.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:55 PM

65 posts, read 38,282 times
Someone or something has to shut up Trump when he rants at every question on Biden's time not allowing Biden the time to speak PRESIDENTIALLY. Trump is like a man-baby having a tantrum because things aren't going his way. I'm all for shutting off the mic. And, he's got a big mouth that is full of his own feet.

Old 10-01-2020, 02:02 PM

2,005 posts, read 761,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk016 View Post
Someone or something has to shut up Trump when he rants at every question on Biden's time not allowing Biden the time to speak PRESIDENTIALLY. Trump is like a man-baby having a tantrum because things aren't going his way. I'm all for shutting off the mic. And, he's got a big mouth that is full of his own feet.
You do realize Biden was interrupting when he brought up the Proud Boys, but I’m sure you’re just like the MSM, that’s a different kind of interruption.

Old 10-01-2020, 02:10 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
If you go back and watch the first debate BIDEN interrupted first not Trump. Trump is used to fighting against the entire propaganda machine of the democrats it fires up his base.
I also suspect Biden was allowed to talk past his time without being interrupted by Wallace. If I can stomach the next debate, I am going to time the responses and will report them here.

Old 10-01-2020, 02:14 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
IMO This is Trump looking for a reason to back out and save his astronomical ego. He's scared of Joe Biden cause he sees Joe as the better candidate and debater. Cowardly Trump is out of his tricks I guess. Running on the smear of his opponent's mental deficiency failed because America saw Trump as the genuine mental case, on Tuesday. He tried to disparage Biden by falsely accusing him of cheating with drugs and earpieces and whined and cried like a baby when the non-partisan Commission on Presidential Debates and the Biden campaign would not dignify such a ludicrous stunt. Another strikeout Trump. The last moderator, a journalist from Trump's favorite network was criticized and blamed for Trump's astonishing tantrum flop. ( Days before the debate his minions were spreading the word it was rigged) I guess they know the truth as well. Not only is Trump a pitiful president, he is a pathetic candidate and needs to rely on cheating and tearing everyone else down to make himself look better.

Now, this moderator, that Trump previously agreed to, is supposedly biased and is going to cheat the grifter-in-chief. Oh just knock it off, already. I for one am growing sick and tired of all the whining and crying and phoney baloney projection distractions and bread and circuses from this bunch. God, Trump and his loyalists have been angry and mean and destructive and pathetic since he won. They are the biggest bunch of SORE WINNERS America has ever been subjected to. Now that they fear losing we have to put up with this poop. What will it be like if they lose? God help us.

AMERICA SAYS ENOUGH. Just STOP and play the game by the rules, because everyone else is doing so.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-01-2020 at 02:33 PM..

Old 10-01-2020, 02:18 PM

65 posts, read 38,282 times
And Trump interrupted well over 100 times....who the hell does that during a debate, and just doesn't shut the F up when they are told by the moderator to do so. And, I'm quite sure Grump knows who the Proud Boys are, just like it was proven he knew all the other people he said he didn't know (fact) over the past years. DISRESPECT IN EVERY REGARD. Some people are totally being fooled and you are one of them.

Old 10-01-2020, 02:19 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
IMO This is Trump looking for a reason to back out and save his astronomical ego. He's scared of Joe Biden cause he sees Joe as the better candidate and debater. Cowardly Trump is out of his tricks I guess. Running on the smear of his opponent's mental deficiency failed because America saw Trump as the genuine mental case, on Tuesday. He tried to disparage Biden by falsely accusing him of cheating with drugs and earpieces and whined and cried like a baby when the non-partisan Commission on Presidential Debates and the Biden campaign would not dignify such a ludicrous stunt. Another strikeout Trump. The last moderator, a journalist from Trump's favorite network was criticized and blamed for Trump's astonishing tantrum flop. ( Days before the debate his minions were spreading the word it was rigged) I guess they know the truth as well. Not only is Trump a pitiful president, he is a pathetic candidate and needs to rely on cheating and tearing everyone else down to make himself look better.

Now, this moderator, that Trump previously agreed to, is supposedly biased and is going to cheat the grifter-in-chief. Oh just knock it off, already. I for one am growing sick and tired of all the whining and crying and phoney baloney projection distractions and bread and circuses from this bunch. God, they've been angry and mean and destructive and pathetic since Trump won. They are the biggest bunch of SORE WINNERS America has ever been subjected to. Now that they fear losing we have to put up with this poop. What will it be like if they lose? God help us.

AMERICA SAYS ENOUGH. Just STOP and play the game by the rules, because everyone else is doing so.
Trump and the MAGAs are the biggest bunch of babies you will ever see. There's a reason the baby Trump balloon, with his diaper and his pacifier, is the globally recognized representation of who Donald Trump is.

Old 10-01-2020, 02:22 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
If you go back and watch the first debate BIDEN interrupted first not Trump. Trump is used to fighting against the entire propaganda machine of the democrats it fires up his base.

Michael Moore famously said of the 2016 election, "Americans voted with their middle finger."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies