Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2020, 10:09 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,257,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I get feeling that evil people get what they deserve. The disturbing part of this is that you feel someone is evil because they don't share the same political views as yourself.

In my book, a medical professional grinning about someone they dislike getting sick makes them the evil one.
LOL just listen to how you simply speculated why I think Trump is evil.

Do you really need me to list all his evil deeds?

20,716 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Hopefully hes got some fresh bleach!

More good science there. If you observed the event then it would have contextually been evident to you that the discussion was using light base disinfectants to combat the virus. A poor choice of words , given how many dumb people there are. good that Trump said he was not a doctor.

I suppose a few Lefties died drinking beach because they are that stupid apparently.. I could see the concern for your peeps. I hope your family is OK.

All disinfects are of course not bleach. Alcohol is a disinfectant. I drink it all the time.

26,491 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
How about if Trump dies from COVID-19? What happens then?
He likely won't die from it and if he does die from it, it likely wouldn't be before the election. If he did, Mike Pence would flow to the top of the ticket and Nikki Haley would probably be the VP running mate.

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Lets have some fun with this. I know you anti-conspiracy theorist people are going to have a ball with this and many of you are jumping for joy that Trump is infected. Good for you guys, be very happy

However, I just find it very weird that Trump is infected with COVID-19 with more debates to come and the elections RIGHT around the corner. Now, again, I'm just theorizing but it certainly seems fishy to me and the timing just seems way too good. In the last debate he pretty much went off on Biden and spoke about a lot of "touchy" subjects and I would say even exposed some things that the cabal isn't about (Hunter Bidens deals with China and Russia). Also, there's ZERO enthusiasm with Biden voters, I can't even say supporters. Not trying to bash anyone who's voting for Biden but the truth is, I don't see the excitement. Many of you are just voting for Biden because you hate Trump. Many of you whom are voting for Biden can't even squeeze an ounce of enthusiasm out of voting for the man. I've been traveling to many different cities and states and I honestly have seen 2 Biden signs that I can remember clearly.

Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard, Pete Butitiege (however you spell his name), okay. I can see excitement there, they're younger, "exotic", fresher faces. One is Asian, one is from Hawaii and a strong female who served in the military, attractive and one is a young, homosexual guy who seems pretty hip. All much younger and whom would have undoubtedly had much more optimism and support. They could have even won over moderates.

Biden has such little support that the far left don't even care for him. Kamala Harris isn't even making matters better. Some may not even vote whatsoever.

So yeah, what better time for Trump to get infected with COVID-19. And yet, Trump being infected with COVID-19 is STILL infinitely more popular than Joe Biden. How can this benefit Biden? In fact, can Trump being infected with COVID-19 benefit Trump even more? How about if he beats the virus with ICAM or HydroxychloroquineAnd he promotes that as a successful medication? OOOOOH SNAP!!! Heads will explode!!!

OR

How about if Trump dies from COVID-19? What happens then?

Is Trump being infected staged to promote the vaccines? I know many of his supporters are not excited for the vaccines, outright aren't for the forced, mandated vaccines. Will his sickness make his supporters question getting a vaccine? Since their Lord And Savior is sick, maybe they'll know fall into the COVID-19 fear mongering?

Sound Off!!

Among a number of other things, you have no idea what infinitely means, eh?

Maybe Trump 'having' Covid is just the White House making up an excuse should he lose a fair election and cry like the spoiled little brat he is.

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
My daughter has been treating covid patients since March along with dozens of colleagues. She, and the vast number of other doctors and nurses have not contracted it. Masks work. Well N95s do and, of course the Trump admin has not figured out how to get them to us, not that many of us would not wear them if they had.

But there is a real world experiment that went on this summer that you should pay attention to. Arizona had a 20% positive rate and 5000 cases per day when the vast majority of counties including Maricopa where 80% of the people live made masks mandatory. Within weeks, the cases dropped by 90%, hospitalizations dropped lower than they have been in the entire pandemic, and positive rate fell to 4%. Masks work, but you need very good compliance. It's like a poster said above, Trump got covid from someone who was not wearing a mask.
Our dear past leaders gave the jobs to China to make masks . China got infected and then bought all the N95 masks back and now we don't have any. 3M is in China.. they were shipping masks here and the Chinese communists stopped the ships and turned them around. We don't have the infrastructure to manufacture masks..today the majority of the masks are still made in China. They could make them ineffective and some Countries discovered they were sent masks that were not effective at all.

Old 10-02-2020, 10:10 AM

6,661 posts, read 2,969,843 times
Quote:

So yeah, what better time for Trump to get infected with COVID-19.
you kidding?

What better time for the Country to get Covid, as things were going pretty darned good. Then wham,..the last year of his term before the election we get this dropped on us to shut everything down.

Now That's a conspiracy!

18,727 posts, read 7,604,328 times
How about that hydroxychloroquine now?

Has he been taking it regularly, up till and through today? Or did he stop taking it at some point in the last several months?

Inquiring minds want to know.

17,156 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Now Trump will be immune and free to go everywhere mask free. He won't need the vaccine, which is a good thing.

His recovery will prove there is nothing for the average person to fear from Covid and, because he will work throughout his quarantine period, the rest of the country should open up.

When he has his rallies again, they will be bigger than ever and he will be seen as Superman.

Meanwhile, Sleepy Joe will spend all of his time in the basement again.

Winning!
There is zero evidence that getting COVID-19 makes the person immune in the future.

https://www.who.int/news-room/commen...xt-of-covid-19

Old 10-02-2020, 10:12 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
It makes no difference how many people it kills every year. The fact is Covid is a flu and there is no reason to wear a mask. [b]I been refusing to wear a mask and i encourage everyone else to refuse to wear a mask as well. Mask mandate is violation of our civil rights which i refuse to give up.
[/B

And that's one of the main reason we are where we are today, because of people like you. Why we lead the world in cases and deaths, and can't get our economy and lives back on track. Only had Trump put on a mask, he probably wouldn't be where he is today. This is not about civil rights, but doing your part to help control the spread so we can get our lives back to normal.

Old 10-02-2020, 10:13 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
I thought Trump said he was taking it as a prophylaxis against COVID,? So why ddid he still get COVID then? How is this possible? Trumpers were touting the miracles of hydroxychloroquine and claiming that it was a Dem/liberal conspiracy to downplay/dismiss the effects of the drug. All you have to do is search through the old threads in this forum.

Lo and behold, science appears to have been right all along. There was no dem/lib conspiracy regarding the fact that HCQ doesn't do squat. Just pure science that RWNJs and Trump ignored. The man himself, who supposedly was using HCQ, still got COVID.

Can we finally go back to trusting science now Trumpers? The fact that the US doesn't have this under control by now is absolutely pathetic. Maybe if we trusted science and wore masks for a few weeks longer the pandemic would have greatly abated by now, and thousands of more.lives would have been saved.
You had to completely ignore science to deny that there was some scientific evidence supporting hydroxychloroquine for covid along with zinc and z pack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies