Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2020, 12:08 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times

Advertisements

Dr. Smiley is now saying he confused the whole 72 hours/3 days thing.

Hey! He's a Docter! Not a Calendarologist Guy!

They got to him

Old 10-03-2020, 12:09 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,070,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
While it's understandable to be EXTREMELY frustrated with Trump, given he let over 200k Americans die this year, mocked, trivialized and politicized this pandemic, but I've yet to see liberals wish for his death. I actually only see Trump's supporters making that claim. It's almost like Trump's supporters know he was wrong, and are trying to flip the script here.
He didn’t “let” anyone die. And if you haven’t seen liberals rooting for his death, you must be living under a rock. Michael Moore is just one example...he said he was “rooting for COVID.”

754 posts, read 486,053 times
The doctor has issued a memorandum saying he misspoke. Was diagnosed on Thursday and treated on Friday.

https://twitter.com/guypbenson/statu...52386795909120

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Trump said he was tested daily and Chris Christie caught it prepping trump for the debate...
He did say that. However, he was too "late" to be tested before the debate. My opinion is he knew he had it, but wanted to keep it to himself. Covid is not a respecter of persons though. It's a shame that Trump most likely knew he was sick, but insisted on ignoring it thereby making others sick. If anyone else did that there would be outrage everywhere. And possible criminal charges for reckless endangerment.

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Dr. Smiley is now saying he confused the whole 72 hours/3 days thing.

Hey! He's a Docter! Not a Calendarologist Guy!

They got to him
You sure it wasn’t Bornstein?

Old 10-03-2020, 12:10 PM

4,169 posts, read 2,142,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterTom View Post
The doctor has issued a memorandum saying he misspoke. Was diagnosed on Thursday and treated on Friday.

https://twitter.com/guypbenson/statu...52386795909120

Very good, finally clear timeline.

Old 10-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
It's a fine balance, between a person's right to medical privacy, and the country's right to know the health of a sitting president.

Anyone who has followed COVID information knows that if you're symptomatic enough to be hospitalized, you aren't "good to go" after a weekend of rest and light work in the hospital suite.

Doctors don't hospitalize patients who could stay home - being in the hospital causes it's own set of stressors and health risks.

He's not at all out of the woods - there is a much longer haul than that.

Old 10-03-2020, 12:12 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
He will be discharged in the next 24 hours.the electric shock treatment did not work. He is still as delusional as ever.
He will Garner sympathy voters this election. Ohh how he loves....savors, relishes in pulling the wool over folks. Been working for the past 4 years....
He will now say....see it's not deadly....I'm living proof. God help this country....so sad he manipulates..
What's more sad is those who are so easily manipulated.

Old 10-03-2020, 12:12 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,156,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Maybe none of them actually have it as the testing is so inaccurate. Plus, maybe they got their flu shots, and that showed up as a positive. I would like to know if they recently got flu shots, plus that does decrease the immune system for a short amount of time.

This is allergy season also, so coughing and sneezing is not an indication of having a "virus". Also, if some of the people here could educate themselves about the transmission of the virus rather than relying on MSM, they might have a clue!

I feel really sorry for those that can't sort the truth from the lies being told about the "virus". I don't see this kind of fear coming from anyone other than here on C-D where there is a constant string of a few people who just can't move on, and oddly almost always appear to be Democrats/liberals.

A lot of children get this and show no symptoms at all. I am sure that the Trumps spend quality time with their son, probably more than the parents who are complaining when the schools closed. The kids are in school here, and only a handful of cases as with the tech school and college.

Testing is inaccurate. Flu tests only range from 40 to 60% accurate, and I read that for COVID 19, accuracy runs about 30%. Seriously, who would bother with something that was 30% accurate? Only those being pulled by a nose ring by the government!

And, one more time, cloth masks do not work. At best, they prevent 3% of a virus from passing through, and those wearing a mask are more likely to become ill from the bacteria and viruses that coat the outside unless they handle the mask very carefully.

Come on Dems, you are supposed to be the "highly educated", and I'm just one of the "uneducated" Trump supporterse. Education does not make you "smart" or give you "commonsense"!
This is a spoof, right?

Old 10-03-2020, 12:13 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
That press conference was very Trumpian.

Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies