Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2020, 09:14 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times

Advertisements

President Wheezer

Old 10-07-2020, 09:20 AM
bu2

24,101 posts, read 14,879,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I could not believe the video of no one wearing masks. You know half of them would have preferred to wear a mask, and either due to peer pressure or explicit instruction, did not have one on. The people who run this country (civilians, and those appointed by Republicans) are all in the Trump cult and all do his bidding. No one dare step out of line.

Now we have a virus spreading through the White House. If only Darwin would step in, we'd all benefit.
The masks would have done absolutely nothing for them. Stop spreading false science. You are trying to Darwin a huge mass of the virtue signaling public that masks actually protect themselves.

If they had done decent social distancing, that would have helped. But they were having conversations with intimates level of body space, often only about a foot.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:21 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
To paraphrase the Bickersons..."They say it but they never DO it."
Tell that to Herman Cain's family. They know Trump is a walking disease and they continue to get up nice and close and breath in all of his HOT air. If I was in his cabinet I would resign en masse. Nobody and I mean nobody deserves to be treated the way he has treated his staff. We are watching EVIL before our very eyes and those that enable it.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:21 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
The only reason for the Lefties' fixation on masks is to determine how much of a public with too much trust in authority will blindly follow their lead and obey their dicta.

Big Brother is watching YOU -- Period.
And its in the DNC platform. They want a 100,000 person federal agency to trace you.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:23 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
Its Trump who is paternalistic and who doesn't trust the American people. Rather than give us facts, he intentionally downplayed the pandemic so we would not worry. We can make our own decisions if we have the information. Its obvious he can't make decisions, he put his family, his supporters even those who clean his home at risk.
We ALL had the information. He just didn't try to scare you. He did what a good leader should with downplaying it. As Churchill said, "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself."

Old 10-07-2020, 09:23 AM

I shudder to think what Trumpmanistan would look like. Borat couldn't have imagined it any better. Leave it up to Trump and we all would be living MAD MAX style beyond thunderdome.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
President Wheezer
That's COMMANDANTE CHESTHEAVER to you peasant.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:26 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
So dramatic and like I've said time and time and time and time and time again, this is NOT the worse disease to ever cripple the world. Like so many of you (mostly/mainly leftist) take it as. And as I constantly point out, the survival rate is 98%-99% and you guys simply gloss right over that.

Without resulting to name calling or insults, I'll just call you guys "Provids". How many of you Provids know someone who has died or been terribly effected by this virus? And I mean someone who you know DIRECTLY. Someone who has a truly direct effect in your relationship. Not your friends mothers neighbors daughters ex-boyfriends sister-in-laws son. Of course, if someone who died in your family from the virus directly, then you get all that energy from me. Still, it doesn't change the fact that the data proves this virus isn't what you think it is.

Trump surviving this virus should be more encouraging if anything yet you guys want to engage in conspiracy theories. While all this time you called anyone who isn't on the same page as you "conspiracy theorist". I'm all for conspiracy theories, I always find them fun to talk about. However and again, you proponents of the virus are now okay with conspiracy theories, now they're "allowed".

You Provids just want to side with this virus to spite the opposite party (the right)and/or the president. The last thing that you Provids want to do is agree with anything with the people whom share a different set of ideologies then you do. Don't care about facts, don't care about truth just simply want to grandstand and feel as if you have the moral high ground. That's all this has come down to: politics.
Actually, it has just now reached the worldwide death total of the 69-71 Hong Kong flu with a world population double what it was then. Its half of the 58 Asian flu.

I don't remember anyone talking about the Hong Kong flu at the time and I was old enough to remember. They probably did, but it didn't make any impression. As for precautions, there was Woodstock during the pandemic!

Old 10-07-2020, 09:27 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
No, we’re just not stupid, that’s all there is to it. Well, that and we believe in science.

Good for you. You just keep right on believing that.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:28 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
THE LOCKDOWNS HAVE TURNED FEAR INTO A VIRTUE. Those who are afraid believe they're better people than those who aren't, and will subconsciously look for ways to multiply that fear, because it's their virtue.
People feel like they are superior to other groups of people. They don't think those people should be allowed to speak or work. They wish they would all die.

I guess the Democratic Party never changes. Only the targets of their hatred change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies