Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 07:35 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times

Advertisements

Black supremacists appear to be everywhere in the media, expressing their hatred of whites, jews, Asians, and pretty much anyone who is not black.

This occurs on a daily basis in the media. In addition, we have had black supremacists burning, looting, and carrying racist placards in our major cities for the last four months.

So why is it that every liberal appears to be completely blind to black supremacists, yet see "white supremacists" behind every bush and tree?

I thought liberals were against racism? If that is true, why don't they call out black supremacists? Or maybe they are okay with racism in general, but just hate whites, particularly white males?

So is racism when you are black okay?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2020, 08:03 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,219,145 times
I’ll call out black supremacists, like those diabetic, purple Barney looking Black Hebrew Israelites. If I see someone spewing vile, racist stuff, I see it as a problem and believe that it should be called out.

I like how you say with such confidence that black supremacists have been burning and looting in American cities, what made you come to the conclusion that they were all black supremacists? I wouldn’t be surprised if some were, but I would love to hear your reasoning.

Why does it seem like so many conservatives shelter white supremacists or downplay the issue?

Old 10-02-2020, 08:18 PM

2,634 posts, read 2,678,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
I like how you say with such confidence that black supremacists have been burning and looting in American cities, what made you come to the conclusion that they were all black supremacists? I wouldn’t be surprised if some were, but I would love to hear your reasoning.

Why does it seem like so many conservatives shelter white supremacists or downplay the issue?

I think the main issue is the broad definition of "white supremacist". Would a massive group of people taking over a highway, burning down buildings all while chanting "white lives matter" count as white supremacy? I'm sure it would. What about groups trashing outdoor restaurants, throwing tables, dishes, and chairs around while people are trying to eat all while chanting "white lives matter"?

Anyone who doesn't bow down seems to be a white supremacist, while I really haven't seen anything else called out.

I can't stand any type of racism, but I haven't seen any massive groups of white supremacists burning down cities en masse or attacking and killing law enforcement. I'm not sure how white supremacy is being downplayed.

Old 10-02-2020, 08:26 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,219,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
I think the main issue is the broad definition of "white supremacist". Would a massive group of people taking over a highway, burning down buildings all while chanting "white lives matter" count as white supremacy? I'm sure it would. What about groups trashing outdoor restaurants, throwing tables, dishes, and chairs around while people are trying to eat all while chanting "white lives matter"?

Anyone who doesn't bow down seems to be a white supremacist, while I really haven't seen anything else called out.

I can't stand any type of racism, but I haven't seen any massive groups of white supremacists burning down cities en masse or attacking and killing law enforcement. I'm not sure how white supremacy is being downplayed.
You are going off on a weird tangent and bringing up hypotheticals without any context. Here is the simple thing, saying "Black Lives Matter" doesn't make you a black supremacist. I can't stand a lot of the things that are being tied to the movement, and I believe that a lot of a-holes who want to mess crap up due to being locked down in their houses are taking advantage of this situation, but I'm not about to call them all black supremacists without any sufficient evidence.

There are many on the right who do in fact downplay white supremacy or say that it doesn't exist.

Old 10-02-2020, 08:35 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Black supremacists appear to be everywhere in the media, expressing their hatred of whites, jews, Asians, and pretty much anyone who is not black.

This occurs on a daily basis in the media. In addition, we have had black supremacists burning, looting, and carrying racist placards in our major cities for the last four months.

So why is it that every liberal appears to be completely blind to black supremacists, yet see "white supremacists" behind every bush and tree?

I thought liberals were against racism? If that is true, why don't they call out black supremacists? Or maybe they are okay with racism in general, but just hate whites, particularly white males?

Black people can be as racist as they want, say as many vile things as they like, and are still hailed as victims. They can assault others, knock random strangers senseless, and still be hailed as victims. Make millions a year playing a children's game while making racist statements, and still be a victim. Be president of the United States and divide this nation and still be hailed as a victim.

Black privilege, doncha know.

Old 10-02-2020, 08:46 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
The media is the biggest driver of race division in America. Many people falsely think whites are more likely to attack blacks than vice versa, because the media exploits any story of whites against blacks and will downplay any story of black against whites. It drives anger from some blacks as they rage against a mirage. It drives self-loathing from white liberals.

Liberals also drive race division. It is okay to be racist against whites. Critical race theory that hard work is whiteness. Judging based on skin color. Can't delve too deep into the stats on police shootings and crime, because that makes you racist.

Old 10-02-2020, 09:33 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Lmao. You guys call out Farrakhan, Rev Wright, Jesse, Al, etc.. every election.

Why can’t you call out white supremacist instead of deflecting?

Old 10-02-2020, 09:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Oh ****! You went there!

Old 10-02-2020, 09:39 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,918,690 times
I'm not really sure why you think people don't when it happens. I also am not sure what you mean when you say you see 'back supremacist' banners being carried in cities. Protests are for all races to be treated equally. That's not a call for 'black supremacy'

Old 10-02-2020, 09:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
You Conservatives REALLY have it in for African Americans. Your hatred is palpable. You can’t even hide your contempt even a tiny bit.

It’s cool though. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies