Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2020, 07:55 PM
bu2

24,108 posts, read 14,891,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
While I wouldn't put it past them, I don't think they did.
They would if they could, but the Democrats are way too incompetent to pull something like that off.

Old 10-03-2020, 07:58 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,019,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
"Does anyone else find it odd that no prominent Democrats have had the virus but the list of Republicans goes on and on?"

Just a thought?

Did Democrats put the virus in the air and Trump breathed it in at the Debate? He then had the virus and gave it to his aids? What is truly possible when you are a dirty Democrat?

I'm just throwing this out there. Not a conspiratist myself but wondering if anyone here thinks that suddenly a large number of Republicans are falling ill with the COVID?
Just a matter of who’s taking it seriously and who isn’t.

Old 10-03-2020, 08:00 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
There some evidence that masks may help indoors when social distancing can't happen but no evidence that those who get COVID did so because they didn't wear a mask 24 hours a day.
Who advocated wearing a mask 24 hours a day? And there is ample evidence that masks work, not even so much as protection but rather from keeping an infected person from spreading the virus.

Old 10-03-2020, 08:09 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Yeah, we did it. Democrats, let’s take responsibility for this. Guilty as charged!!

We were trying HARD to infect him, and we finally got him.

Now what!

Old 10-03-2020, 08:34 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,961,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang84 View Post
Trump supporters twisting themselves into pretzels to blame Trump's idiocy on the Democrats. The answer is simple; the packed, maskless super spreader donor events caused all these high-profile Republicans to fall ill. The Republican Party is no longer the party of accountability...it's the party of baseless conspiracy theories. The members of the Lincoln Project and RVAT need to break off and start their own party, because today's Trump-dominated Republican Party is on its way out. There is no sanity left.
There was a thread awhile back that said the liberal party is the party of victimhood.
Those on the right are the biggest believer in conspiracy theories which screams victimhood.

Old 10-03-2020, 08:35 PM

19,808 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
"Does anyone else find it odd that no prominent Democrats have had the virus but the list of Republicans goes on and on?"

Just a thought?

Did Democrats put the virus in the air and Trump breathed it in at the Debate? He then had the virus and gave it to his aids? What is truly possible when you are a dirty Democrat?

I'm just throwing this out there. Not a conspiratist myself but wondering if anyone here thinks that suddenly a large number of Republicans are falling ill with the COVID?
Sorry, but that is just too wild a conspiracy theory even for someone as sometimes gullible as I am.

Old 10-03-2020, 08:38 PM

6,346 posts, read 2,900,201 times
They were depending on a rapid antigen test to weed out infected people from the White House. Problem is that there are false negatives.

Old 10-03-2020, 08:42 PM

23,626 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang84 View Post
Trump supporters twisting themselves into pretzels to blame Trump's idiocy on the Democrats. The answer is simple; the packed, maskless super spreader donor events caused all these high-profile Republicans to fall ill. The Republican Party is no longer the party of accountability...it's the party of baseless conspiracy theories. The members of the Lincoln Project and RVAT need to break off and start their own party, because today's Trump-dominated Republican Party is on its way out. There is no sanity left.
Do you suppose they would get their funding for their new party from Russia, that they'd not let black, brown and Muslims into their new party, and that they'd adopt the confederate flag as their own? Lefties sure have questionable tastes in their heroes

Old 10-03-2020, 08:47 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:

Just a thought?

Democrats wear their mask for the most part, Republicans don't for the most part. They are strongly influence by Trump and his attitude about mask, this not a hard one to figure out.

Old 10-03-2020, 08:50 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,785,956 times
Yes we all forced a party at the rose garden with no masks and then forced everyone to go inside and yuck it up with no masks. It's been republicans stupidity that led to this out break.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies