Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 12:27 AM

6,470 posts, read 4,065,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Again- this is SLAVERY REPARATIONS.

Regardless of what the number is, it will not be enough and there will be a demand (and approval by white liberals all too happy to have their constituents pay for their "white privilege) for more money every year.

This will be an annual shakedown that will never end. Did you really think this would be a "one and done" shakedown? Not on your life. Black America has found a good chump in liberals who will submit to absurd requests forever.

Unless liberals wise up (which is very unlikely), this will be an ongoing demand for free stuff from now on. You rarely, if ever, cut back on entitlements, and black Americans think that they have hit the lottery with the reparations issue. As long as there are liberal idiots, there will always be those willing to give away other people's money for ridiculous purposes.
Also you never explained how California which isn't the federal government is gonna print money. Because it can't, no matter how much it is, it can only spend money it has. Even if it's 700,000 a head. It can only give 7k a year because that's the money it has.

Now people are illogical, but I doubt even a million black folks will move I doubt even 100,000. The only people reparation's can benefit from outside California are the homeless which make up less than 1% of the population. You can't tell expect someone to quit 60,000 dollars which is is the median household income for an African American to uproot their family for less than 7,000 dollars.

You can't prove they can afford to give more money, because like I said the State of California cannot print money like the federal government, they can't give every black American the 20,000 dollars that would be needed to attract a substantial amount of people, or the 700,000 dollars that would lead to 80% of black folks attempting to move to California. They don't have the money so it can't happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2020, 12:54 AM

30,244 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Of course I’m reading what I want to read. I’m not gonna read anything that I DON’T want to read, genius.

Reading what you wanna read is the whole point of being a free man. DUUUUUUUUUH!
You're not stupid,. You know good and well what I meant.

Old 10-05-2020, 01:00 AM

30,244 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Also, obviously DD is talking about the people who suddenly think it's okay to be racist because non-posters are being racist in the RW.
Wrong. We say this to white people, celebrities of any type, who whine and moan about America. Anyone who wants to separate from America gets told the same thing.

Leave! We don't care!

Like I said, people read what they want to read, regardless of reality.

Old 10-05-2020, 08:04 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,171,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Also you never explained how California which isn't the federal government is gonna print money. Because it can't, no matter how much it is, it can only spend money it has. Even if it's 700,000 a head. It can only give 7k a year because that's the money it has.

Now people are illogical, but I doubt even a million black folks will move I doubt even 100,000. The only people reparation's can benefit from outside California are the homeless which make up less than 1% of the population. You can't tell expect someone to quit 60,000 dollars which is is the median household income for an African American to uproot their family for less than 7,000 dollars.

You can't prove they can afford to give more money, because like I said the State of California cannot print money like the federal government, they can't give every black American the 20,000 dollars that would be needed to attract a substantial amount of people, or the 700,000 dollars that would lead to 80% of black folks attempting to move to California. They don't have the money so it can't happen.
That is a thoughtful and reasoned response.

Only counter I have to that is the federal government doesn't print money; the Federal Reserve, a private bank, does. And we all have to pay that back with interest.

Old 10-06-2020, 10:40 AM

464 posts, read 202,372 times
When *white extremists* march, Progressives and the liberal media (CNN/MSNBC/WAPO) lose their minds.

When *black extremists* march, Republicans and conservative media (FOX/NewsMax/OAN/Rush) lose their minds.

Can we just put ALL extremists inside a cage match and let them slaughter each other so that real Americans can Charlie-Mike and continue mission? As Larry Elder says, we've got a country to save!

Old 10-06-2020, 10:44 AM

14,478 posts, read 11,272,235 times
Is this an admission that they simply can't make it in America??

Old 12-04-2020, 02:10 PM

3,213 posts, read 1,601,078 times
NFAC leader John F. Johnson aka Grandmaster Jay federally charged in Wester District of Kentucky for pointing a rifle at Federal agents. From 9/4/20 in Louisville

https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2/sta...66362937606145

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...119509.1.0.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies