Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 05:24 PM

18,684 posts, read 7,564,526 times

Advertisements

A lot of normal people are genuinely worried about him for his health, especially with Covid. Only Liberals are slavering and barking at him 24/7 - a rapidly decreasing number.

Trump went out to get them happy. And it worked, yuge.

Only the fanatic Left is unhappy about it. And they're always unhappy about everything Trump... so they don't matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2020, 05:25 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,776,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
He's our President. I and many others feel much better that he looks so healthy. Thank you Mr Trump for taking the time to make the country feel better!
"He looks so healthy" - Thank god you and many others aren't in charge. However it is a problem that he is in charge.

I feel like I've got to be talking to a bot here. No human would be this stupid HE LOOKS HEALTHY - THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!

Old 10-04-2020, 05:25 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,322,678 times
Well, it was a photo-op.

Not unless they needed him to balance out the weight of the car?

Old 10-04-2020, 05:26 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,951,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
It appears one of his attending physicians is fairly pissed.
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...otorcade-visit
Very dramatic guy.(The physician) It appears the Secret Service are wearing protective clothing, etc.
It is still a risk and not one that should have been taken. More important Trump just recovers then worries about making us think he is recovering.

But --- Trump is a showman....he's got to dominate the story -- he has to be the star of the show.

It's just not practical during a time of crisis.......and can have some risks I'm sure.

Old 10-04-2020, 05:27 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,185,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
CNN is all in for Biden. They wouldn't do that to Biden or Obama. Labeling on the bottom chyron "Trump does a photo op." Even if you believe you can read his mind and that is all it is and he genuinely doesn’t want to thank supporters that is unprofessional.
Cnn is a non news channel anymore. I don’t take them serious..my mind would be numb if I read very much over there....and I would never watch it Don Lemon is irritating.

Old 10-04-2020, 05:27 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,776,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful DC View Post

COVID-19 is transferred through Droplets and not Airbone.
So droplets are not airborne now? Holy cow you need to get real and come to Jesus.

Old 10-04-2020, 05:28 PM

284 posts, read 78,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm not talking about people who had Covid, but didn't require a hospital stay. Trump's case was bad enough that he required hospitalization. There's a big difference.
I see the Liberal MSM Propaganda is not doing a good job with Educating the Trump Haters.

The only reason why any active COVID-19 persons will be admitted in a hospital is when they are showing some sign of respiratory distress or difficulty.

Old 10-04-2020, 05:30 PM

284 posts, read 78,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
So droplets are not airborne now? Holy cow you need to get real and come to Jesus.
Go read what their differences is and how they are transmitted from one person to another.

Old 10-04-2020, 05:31 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,951,541 times
According to the WHO, current evidence suggests that close-contact, person-to-person transmission is the primary way COVID-19 spreads, as droplets "are released from the mouth or nose when an infected person coughs, sneezes, speaks or sings, for example." People in close contact with an infected person can become infected "when those infectious droplets get into their mouth, nose or eyes."

According to the WHO, current evidence suggests that close-contact, person-to-person transmission is the primary way COVID-19 spreads, as droplets "are released from the mouth or nose when an infected person coughs, sneezes, speaks or sings, for example." People in close contact with an infected person can become infected "when those infectious droplets get into their mouth, nose or eyes."

Old 10-04-2020, 05:32 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,787,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Dr reviews their opinion of what occurred. Including (As I have pointed out before) that the steroids he is on can cause mental issues while you are taking them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khecHkZ4Sao
An MSNBC piece with MSNBC Doctors.....? You want us to even watch it? You're hilarious....

Similar to a CNN piece I just watched with 'expert commentary'. Brian Steltzer is an expert on anything? Ahahaha!

You hurt your cause every time you post lately. Better to just stop, dude.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies