Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 07:14 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times

Advertisements

What America will look like is a nation in which violent political terrorism can assist a man into office with the system's consent.

Imagine all of the prior MAGA advertising that is not put up by people this year, vs 2016, because no one wants their home or business torched by the terrorists.

That's the effect of real election interference.

Old 10-05-2020, 07:15 PM

558 posts, read 338,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...-this-election

Attacks on the 2nd amendment, economy will crash even worse because of a nationwide shut down, bowing to China again, more bad trade deals, clamping down on free speech especially on college campuses and online, not holding big tech accountable for censorship, letting the floodgates of 3rd world invaders in. etc etc etc.
Is DoomAndGloom one word or 3?

Old 10-05-2020, 07:17 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
What America could look like if democrats "win" this election
That's an opinion piece. An op-ed.

Often these are strategic plants in the media ... ie propaganda.

The Hill itself publishes this disclaimer with the article:
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

The author is Madison Gesiotto, who happens to be the Women for Trump Co-Chair. Hardly an unbiased reliable source. She is paid by the campaign. She takes a salary, this is an advertisement.

Democrats have the very oldest political party and have controlled this country many times before with great results. There is nothing to indicate this next episode will be any different.
I assumed everyone here could read English didn't think I had to explain that even though its an opinion piece its also the facts, taken directly from the Biden/Harris campaign and their mouths.

Old 10-05-2020, 07:54 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:

Attacks on the 2nd amendment, economy will crash even worse because of a nationwide shut down, bowing to China again, more bad trade deals, clamping down on free speech especially on college campuses and online, not holding big tech accountable for censorship, letting the floodgates of 3rd world invaders in. etc etc etc.

NOT an America I will stay in for long that's for sure. I am done with college in 18 months and would be applying for jobs overseas in Eastern Europe.
Goodbye and good riddance, since you hate America so much.

Old 10-05-2020, 07:57 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
I'm very scared for our country if the Democrats win, our Republic will be mostly over.

If the domestic terrorists group start running around the South, I think we are going to need a good supply of body bags.
Domestic terrorists? Are you talking about KKK or Proud Boys or what?

Old 10-05-2020, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Goodbye and good riddance, since you hate America so much.
America under demoncraps is not America, its a third world cesspool of garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Domestic terrorists? Are you talking about KKK or Proud Boys or what?
You clearly need to read the definition of terrorism. BLM and ANTIFA fit that definition to a T!

Old 10-05-2020, 08:08 PM

6,102 posts, read 2,723,766 times
200k dead economy in the toilet incompetent idiotic admin who can't contain themselves from the virus. Uh I'll take my chances with the Dems.

Old 10-05-2020, 08:09 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:

NOT an America I will stay in for long that's for sure. I am done with college in 18 months and would be applying for jobs overseas in Eastern Europe.
Good, because we’re gonna win and we’re gonna undo Trumpism.

Have fun in East Slobovia.

Old 10-05-2020, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Good, because we’re gonna win and we’re gonna undo Trumpism.

Have fun in East Slobovia.
Enjoy The United States of Africa. That's what its going to look like sooner than later, mud huts, no internet or jobs, no running water etc etc. I will be living the high life with my wife and kids in a wonderful modern nation that cares for its people and doesn't let traitors gain political power.

Old 10-05-2020, 08:17 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Enjoy The United States of Africa. That's what its going to look like sooner than later, mud huts, no internet or jobs, no running water etc etc. I will be living the high life with my wife and kids in a wonderful modern nation that cares for its people and doesn't let traitors gain political power.
Yeah, because we know that Eastern Europe (Where you claimed you’re going) never birthed the likes of Stalin, Honecker, Ceausescu, Tito, Putin, Milosevic, and Hoxha.

You’re brilliant...you know that? SMH
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies