Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2020, 10:56 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
So all you mask-nazis ought to not worry since you all claim masks will protect you.
AMEN!

Of course common sense never stopped these fools. They have none.

CN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2020, 10:57 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Once you recover, you are NOT a spreader. President Trump is now more "fit" to lead the country because he survived the virus. Who knows what will happen when Joe gets it. Eventually EVERYONE will contact the virus.

Leaders try to turn adverse situations to their advantage and the good of the country.

Losers put lids on their campaign at 9:00 am every day and hide in the basement.

Trump wasn't afraid of Covid because he knew he would kick it's ass and be even stronger for it afterwards.

Old 10-06-2020, 10:57 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Excellent. I hope his doctor clears him. Biden is looking at any excuse not to debate. I don’t think it should be via zoom. Why? If Biden wants the presidency he can’t run it from a basement. He needs to put himself out there like Trump.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 10-06-2020, 10:59 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
If Trump does not show a stunning improvement in the next week there is no point in having a second debate. What we have seen so far is a charade. The votes are pouring in and people have made up their mind. The staff will have to have doctors, oxygen, and an ambulance handy if he actually makes it to the debate site. If he collapses on stage or has a breathing episode it will be over. Just a spectacular televised ending to a miserable era.

A virtual debate from his bedroom might work -- or some neutral place other than the Oval Office. Have them both in undisclosed places in Lazy-boy recliners.

Hello......

He's already shown stunning improvement.

Try turning off CNN.

Old 10-06-2020, 11:05 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,433,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Excellent. I hope his doctor clears him. Biden is looking at any excuse not to debate. I don’t think it should be via zoom. Why? If Biden wants the presidency he can’t run it from a basement. He needs to put himself out there like Trump.
Did Biden SAY he doesn't want to debate? I haven't read or heard that. Please provide a citation or it's fake news.

Old 10-06-2020, 11:07 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Here we go again you all making up things on Biden not debating when Trump clearly lost the first one and could easily have issues making the 2nd debate

Old 10-06-2020, 11:08 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,308,300 times
Biden stated that he will attend the debate whether Trump attends or not. It is a town hall style debate, with people asking questions to the candidate(s).

Bunker Boy is optional.

Old 10-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,630 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I'm sorry I must have missed a part where he said he would attend if he was still testing positive.
Yes, you missed it. You're not paying attention.

He intends to attend the debate "if his doctors clear him to travel".

These are the same docs, notice, who "cleared him to travel" on his little joyride around the hospital grounds, and cleared him to travel back to the white house.

He can be "cleared to travel", meaning it won't do his health any detriment to travel.

That doesn't mean - at all - that he will only debate if he's covid free.

He'll only debate if his doctors think he himself won't be harmed by the travel experience.

So yes, you've missed a lot.

Old 10-06-2020, 11:14 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
IT should be allowed only if both candidates and their teams are tested negative on site, and all attendees wear masks or they are removed. No more taking his word for it that they were tested, no more allowing his team to remove their masks. They have shown that they have zero regard for the health and safety of those around them.

Old 10-06-2020, 11:19 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Hello......

He's already shown stunning improvement.

Try turning off CNN.
Oh, good grief. He looks like death warmed over.

Herman Cain kept on about how he was doing so much better -- right up until he died.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies