Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2020, 03:31 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,115,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Proud Boys only confront anti-fa and black bloc protestors.

They've been around for years now, and none of you even knew they existed until the debates when Wallace tried to pretend it's RIGHT WINGERS that have been looting, burning, murdering and causing billions in damage to local business all summer long.

Quick fact check: They aren't a white supremacist organization. They WILL confront anti-fa, however (and yes, Anti-fa actually IS organized. Lack of a hierarchy doesn't mean no organization).

That is enough to get them labeled as "alt-right" among the dumb normies in society.
Gavin McInness, founder of proud boys sporting a ScrewDriver T-Shirt. Screwdriver is a Neo-Nazi punk band.

Proud Boys current president Enrique Tarrio at a Nazi Rally organized by Jason Kessler. Same guy who organized Unite The Right who was also a former proud buy.

Roger Stone, the guy that Trump pardoned throwing a WP sign with the proud buys

Here is Roger Stone saying "I don't feel like arguing with this negro".

Proud Boy threatening war

Old 10-06-2020, 03:41 PM

19,716 posts, read 20,244,680 times
All Gas No Breaks, this guy's videos are so funny. He barely says anything just lets people make themselves look stupid. lol

Old 10-06-2020, 03:52 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
I went on the "Proud Boys" website and read all about them from the source. I watched several videos on the site. If you really want to learn about who they are you would have to go to the source and NOT LOOK AT THE LEFTIST MEDIA MACHINE! Hello? Just go to the actual source. It isn't that hard.

They aren't "racist" as they have members of all races. Just a guys club that has certain beliefs. Read for yourself. It amazes me how the media goes after them. Guess they don't want men to run anything. I know why the media does what they do, but I'll leave that part up to others to figure out.

https://officialproudboys.com/proud-...etheproudboys/

Old 10-06-2020, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I went on the "Proud Boys" website and read all about them from the source. I watched several videos on the site. If you really want to learn about who they are you would have to go to the source and NOT LOOK AT THE LEFTIST MEDIA MACHINE! Hello? Just go to the actual source. It isn't that hard.

They aren't "racist" as they have members of all races. Just a guys club that has certain beliefs. Read for yourself. It amazes me how the media goes after them. Guess they don't want men to run anything. I know why the media does what they do, but I'll leave that part up to others to figure out.

Ya, I just posted literally PB caught in the act. Feel free to explain the above post.

Old 10-06-2020, 06:06 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
This is club

"Antifa" is just random people not knowing one another. With some not giving a damn about politics, or the idea of antifa. Basically, people are at these protests for different reasons.

Oh right its just an idea. OK so the policy of the proud boys is they will defend themselves so we will go with the "group think" over individuals and assume the person attacked them first.

Old 10-06-2020, 06:17 PM

Obama stood next to Black panthers, Farrakhan and Hillary's mentor was a KKK member. Ya know get a Klue...

You can actually support KKK and you think a punk T-shirt is all that...

Interesting how the foundations matter so much . Does the slaver foundation of the Democrats concern you? Nah its different for you cause you are so special .

And ? One guy.....There are lots of individuals in all kinds of organizations that have their own bigotries.

So now the new N-word is Negro?

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

MLK

Old 10-06-2020, 06:21 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post

There will be many, many more groups formed and armed because America has seen the violent radicals destroy so much...enough is enough. Everyone needs to have protection against these hateful racist Antifa nutcases. I believe new groups will form and we as citizens have to take our country back.

Old 10-06-2020, 06:26 PM

Really amazing how bigoted the Left is right now. Guilt by association and group punishment. One cop does something wrong and its all cops. One bigot represents a large group of people , but meanwhile Antifa or BLM is all special snow flakes with one never having to do anything with another. Can't even mention the higher black crime rate cause that would mean all of them would be branded criminals with this logic. Its the same logic. Guess who would love your logic, Lefties?

Sorry suckers, the actions of an individual is what matters unless there is an explicit and commonly recognized policy. Yes a group ca be guilty when they act as a group.

Old 10-06-2020, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Obama stood next to Black panthers, Farrakhan and Hillary's mentor was a KKK member. Ya know get a Klue...

You can actually support KKK and you think a punk T-shirt is all that...

Interesting how the foundations matter so much . Does the slaver foundation of the Democrats concern you? Nah its different for you cause you are so special .
"I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan. I assume that Trumpet Magazine made its own decision to honor Farrakhan based on his efforts to rehabilitate ex-offenders, but it is not a decision with which I agree." - Obama

As for Hillary, I can care less about her. But Robert Byrd embraced civil rights and changed his views.

I like how you excuse literally repping a neo-nazi band. But you wanna call out a party for sins 100 years ago and mentalities switched overtime. Since racists realized their party no longer supported their views, they ran to the other side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwuFIJlY7fU

Quote:
And ? One guy.....There are lots of individuals in all kinds of organizations that have their own bigotries.
What exactly were they doing there? They should have separated themselves from those people. Or drove them out.

Quote:
So now the new N-word is Negro?

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.
Context matters.
The way he referred to those was demeaning. Like he's not a person but just dismissing him as "just a negro".

Old 10-06-2020, 06:38 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
https://youtu.be/8DyTXpnFpZU

“You guys are gonna cut that part out right?” lol
I've yet to see the Proud Boys infiltrate the Ghetto. Cowards!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies