Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 12:37 AM

490 posts, read 152,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
There was no attempted "coup"...

There was Russian interference in the 2016 election which has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Selectively released redacted "notes" taken out of context prove nothing...

Brennan himself has already explained the "correct context" of these notes

Another nothing burger drummed up by Trump to try and distract Americans from his numerous failures to not only protect America from COVID but his own backyard....he is a desperate man

If anyone is guilty of treason it is the current buffoon in the White House who will be locked up soon enough after he is booted out of office next month...
Embarrassing.

1. Every FISA applications reviewed by the IG contained false, misleading and/or exculpatory information withheld. Fact non-disputable. One guilty plea, so far, surely more to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IG Report NPR article
Deficient documentation

Horowitz says the FBI could not locate that supporting documentation, known as a Woods File, in four of the 29 cases. In three of those instances, the IG says, the FBI did not know whether the files ever existed.

In every case in which the FBI could locate the Woods File, the IG found significant problems with the documentation.

"Our testing of FISA applications to the associated Woods Files identified apparent errors or inadequately supported facts in all of the 25 applications we reviewed," the inspector general says.

"At this time we have identified an average of about 20 issues per application reviewed, with a high of approximately 65 issues in one application and less than 5 issues in another application."

In those 25 applications with a Woods File, the review identified facts that were not supported or not corroborated by documentation in the file, or inconsistent with the supporting documentation.
2. All those people doing the circuit telling everyone that would listen that the evidence was there, its indisputable etc. All lied! Every single one of them lied to you. You should be pissed for being took like that, instead you defend. That is insanity. Not a single person on the planet had any piece of evidence that a single American citizen, not just Trump campaign affiliates, not a single American was colluding with Russia. Why do you think Schiff wanted that testimony in a SCIF? He knew the answers and figured the testimony wouldn't get out. He was wrong.

Here is a link to just a few snippets of what they said publicly and what they testified to under oath

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....nder-oath/amp/

3. The dossier was unverified, now disproved political warfare garbage paid for by the DNC.

4. The Obama administration knowingly spied on a Presidential campaign. That is a fact. No person can dispute that fact. They can choose to ignore and have a different opinion....but it still remains a fact.

5. Durbin's investigation has been confirmed to now be a criminal investigation. See number 1 above for the first case.

6. Rosenstein stated "No I would not" in response to Knowing what you know today would you have signed off on that last FISA warrant.

7. Hillary's email server compromised the integrity of the United States. She flat out broke the law. If she were just a high ranking career government official she would have been tried and convicted for having the server in her home and at the very least would have been investigated for espionage. Irregardless of her cronies including Comey, have zero doubt she violated a serious law.

I could keep going, but I know I am wasting my time on the brainwashed partisan hacks.

You folks are basically the equivalent of fraud victims. And far too many victims of fraud are too embarrassed to come forward and admit they were victimized, simply because their ego can't take the fact that they were duped.

All of you were duped. Another indisputable fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 04:27 AM

490 posts, read 152,278 times
To all the Trump haters in the thread, if this is all just "bla bla bla", then why is that CNN and MSNBC have zero mention of Trump declassifying all Russia investigation related documents on their websites? After 4 years of this garbage and not stop collusion assertion by them and many others, why are they not doing cartwheels and backflips right now? I mean this will surely prove once and for that they were right, right?

Deep down YOU and THEY know the truth and he just pulled the carpet out from under your gymnastics.

Old 10-07-2020, 05:15 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
This is crazy. Is the media reporting any of it?
NOTHING on CNN, ABC, NBC ..... CBS has a small article defending Brennan and mentions the DeClassified documents BUT not what they say.

These Leftist Media shills pretend that it's just not happening.

Old 10-07-2020, 05:20 AM

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
NOTHING on CNN, ABC, NBC ..... CBS has a small article defending Brennan and mentions the DeClassified documents BUT not what they say.

I don't think they will find much

Old 10-07-2020, 05:26 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

That's correct. Any illegal activity that is found is simply swept under the rug, and the media doesn't let anyone look under the rug. People voting for Biden just don't care.

Old 10-07-2020, 05:40 AM

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by va-mainah View Post
To all the Trump haters in the thread, if this is all just "bla bla bla", then why is that CNN and MSNBC have zero mention of Trump declassifying all Russia investigation related documents on their websites? After 4 years of this garbage and not stop collusion assertion by them and many others, why are they not doing cartwheels and backflips right now? I mean this will surely prove once and for that they were right, right?

Deep down YOU and THEY know the truth and he just pulled the carpet out from under your gymnastics.
So can't say bla- bla now -- but this has been hashed over and over, and doubt you will find anything to take it to court or do a congressional hearing. We are what,less than 30 days from the election? Finger pointing will be very high right now on both sides,,, watch your eyes don't get poked. Now I sit back and wait,,, the rest of the month is nothing but mudslinging.

Old 10-07-2020, 05:44 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
So can't say bla- bla now -- but this has been hashed over and over, and doubt you will find anything to take it to court or do a congressional hearing. We are what,less than 30 days from the election? Finger pointing will be very high right now on both sides,,, watch your eyes don't get poked. Now I sit back and wait,,, the rest of the month is nothing but mudslinging.
Yeah, a coup is no big deal....to the subverted demoralized Marxist zombies.

Old 10-07-2020, 06:26 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Obama was briefed on Hillary's plan to vilify Trump with a fake russian collusion story to distract from her bleachbit email scandal.

If you don't like source, look at actual declassified material.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...mp-up-n2577573
TREASON

Hang 'em both

Old 10-07-2020, 07:21 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
There was no attempted "coup"...

There was Russian interference in the 2016 election which has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Selectively released redacted "notes" taken out of context prove nothing...

Brennan himself has already explained the "correct context" of these notes

Another nothing burger drummed up by Trump to try and distract Americans from his numerous failures to not only protect America from COVID but his own backyard....he is a desperate man

If anyone is guilty of treason it is the current buffoon in the White House who will be locked up soon enough after he is booted out of office next month...
While I completely agree with you that Trump is a buffoon, if I were you, I wouldn't post about this topic.

It's maddening that most people feel the way you do because the MSM has not touched this. Go read the articles on Jonathan Turley's website. He's a liberal and does not support this president and voted for Clinton, but as a Constitutional scholar, he's saying this was a fabricated attempt to get Trump out of office. Paid for by Hillary and the DNC, involving a Russian the FBI has known was a spy since 2008, Obama was aware of it, Brennan aware of it, Comey helped cover it up. You didn't watch the hearings on this or you would have seen the whole narrative about a Trump - Russian collusion was a set up.

That's apparently okay with you, but instead of saying so you continue to pretend it was no big deal because you hate Trump.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one with a damn moral compass here.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:23 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
There was a Congressional hearing. Documents have been released. Educate yourself, for God's sake.

Ignorance may be bliss but it's also dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies