Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 04:12 PM

20,905 posts, read 8,711,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

I am begging Democrats - check your moral compass if you don't have a BIG problem with this.
You're assuming Democrats have a moral compass. The ones who do have all joined the #WalkAway movement. Maybe they will form a new party in the future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 04:17 PM

31,314 posts, read 22,308,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Will Brennan be the first indicted or will there be a group of them? It seems the public is being prepped.
God, the only actual head of a US intelligent Agency; John "water board" Brennan to have voted for a Communist for president of the USA! Would love to see this old Communist put in Prison, even if it meant Hillary getting a pass

Old 10-07-2020, 04:51 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,706,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Raise your hand if you actually read the Fox News article. Did you all miss the part where this accusation was gleamed from Russian intelligence? So is it entirely inconceivable the same Russians that are trying to influence US elections in favor of Trump is at the same time trying to point fingers at Clinton as being the one falsely accusing them of doing just this?

Anyway, debunking this is pointless in my mind. Hillary isn't running for president. The mind of the typical Trump supporter is so far gone, they can't tell black from white if these colors were placed in front of them. International espionage and all this cloak and dagger stuff is way beyond their comprehension. Show them a highly redacted document with some phrases out of context and interpret it for them and they will lap it all up like kittens at the milk bowl.
Did you read the actual documents??? Did you watch the hearings last week?

Old 10-07-2020, 05:21 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,706,950 times
Good article by the liberal Constitutional Scholar that DC always goes to for expert advice:

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/10/0...ump-to-russia/

Old 10-07-2020, 05:28 PM
bu2

24,166 posts, read 15,021,552 times
Turley is a true liberal who has been horrified by the media's response and the government's spying.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:34 PM

31,314 posts, read 22,308,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Turley is a true liberal who has been horrified by the media's response and the government's spying.
It is horrifying watching formally strong American cities like Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland, SF, and LA turning into something that is not recognizable as American cities.

Old 10-07-2020, 10:08 PM

2,048 posts, read 779,199 times
It’s difficult to wrap your brain around all this, but my biggest question is, how in the pluck, did Mueller and his entire team no find this or did they just choose to ignore it.

Old 10-07-2020, 10:14 PM

490 posts, read 153,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Raise your hand if you actually read the Fox News article. Did you all miss the part where this accusation was gleamed from Russian intelligence? So is it entirely inconceivable the same Russians that are trying to influence US elections in favor of Trump is at the same time trying to point fingers at Clinton as being the one falsely accusing them of doing just this?
I didn't read the article, but if this wasn't outlined then the author dropped the ball, the CIA intercepted Russian communications stating that Clinton was pushing the Trump Russia collusion. And what they knew of Russia's actions to leverage that in the American political theater.

It's amazing that all of those that demanded answers about Trump and Russia have zero interest in Clinton and Russia, which actually happened, whether Clinton actively coordinated with Russia or not, at a minimum they indirectly helped Russia's attempt to influence the election.

Irregardless of political affiliation every American should demand people be held accountable and go to jail. If not there is no reason outside integrity, for a sitting President to not manufacture a scandal against your political opponent and then leverage made up data, to get warrants to spy on your political opponents campaign and then ultimately get the house, if your party has control to use the manufactured scandal to impeach that President should they win.

Last edited by va-mainah; 10-07-2020 at 10:33 PM..

Old 10-07-2020, 10:28 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,799,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Obama was briefed on Hillary's plan to vilify Trump with a fake russian collusion story to distract from her bleachbit email scandal.

If you don't like source, look at actual declassified material.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...mp-up-n2577573
So, like Alex Jones & Roger Stone said.
No wonder they went after both of them with vengeance.

Old 10-07-2020, 10:40 PM

25,712 posts, read 17,481,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
While I completely agree with you that Trump is a buffoon, if I were you, I wouldn't post about this topic.

It's maddening that most people feel the way you do because the MSM has not touched this. Go read the articles on Jonathan Turley's website. He's a liberal and does not support this president and voted for Clinton, but as a Constitutional scholar, he's saying this was a fabricated attempt to get Trump out of office. Paid for by Hillary and the DNC, involving a Russian the FBI has known was a spy since 2008, Obama was aware of it, Brennan aware of it, Comey helped cover it up. You didn't watch the hearings on this or you would have seen the whole narrative about a Trump - Russian collusion was a set up.

That's apparently okay with you, but instead of saying so you continue to pretend it was no big deal because you hate Trump.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one with a damn moral compass here.
After browsing through Turley's website and comments I find it hard to believe he would vote for Hillary. My dislike for Hillary goes back many years, so I may just have a head start on Turley.
I put him on my Twitter follow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies