Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2020, 01:38 PM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So it's not that the Nazis murdered Jews, it's how they did it. Why is that important?

Because we could easily have done the same to the Japanese here. We had very similar polices. Germans considered Jews internal enemies and they were put in camps. Japanese were considered internal enemies and put in camps. Stalin's method was to take say Koreans near the Korean border , and then send them in the middle of Asia where half of them died.

Tragic comic stupidity that Stalin thought they would side with Japanese.Same principle.

https://www.thestoryinstitute.com/th...-of-kazakhstan

Old 10-08-2020, 01:50 PM

9,121 posts, read 6,174,802 times
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Old 10-08-2020, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie767 View Post
"The actual number is 1.3 Million were sent there, but only 1.1 Million died and there is still no proof that those 1.1 Million were actually murdered by gassing in gas chambers."

Dead is dead, regardless of how they were killed.

As someone else said, what is the end goal of this dismissive comment? Never again what? Never again do what nobody knows what exactly happened ?

Old 10-08-2020, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
defending Nazi collaborators.

You're defending Nazi collaborators?

Kindly go ****.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:01 PM

10,093 posts, read 6,428,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
As someone else said, what is the end goal of this dismissive comment? Never again what? Never again do what nobody knows what exactly happened ?
But we DO know what happened, because the Nazis kept extremely good records at both the concentration and death camps. Their German efficiency came back to bite them in the butt when it came time for trial.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Thank you. As a Jew, I commend your sentiment wholeheartedly.

Oh so you are glad Ann Frank died because of typhus where not only did they lack food, but also apparently the delousing agent used to control it. You appreciate that. Good. Well done, Bravo.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
But we DO know what happened, because the Nazis kept extremely good records at both the concentration and death camps. Their German efficiency came back to bite them in the butt when it came time for trial.

OK, produce them to support your argument.

One witness BTW at Nuremberg said the victims turned blue. They were clearly guessing it would be like drowning. Its not because there is plenty of it dying from cyanide. So no one turns blue. The Mitochondria at cytochrome C is disabled in the election transport chain so it cannot use make the electron donation to the terminal O. . Blood oxygen builds up.

So go ahead and show me the actual German data. I am not an expert on the subject, meaning I have not spent years of my life dedicated to it. It makes little difference to me morally.

However its not very convincing to me to jail people, or fire them for not accepting to the last detail what occurred.

Its nightmarish , but I don't really see as a primary goal , documents like "increase gassing" , kill count of the day.

It was a ruthless, deadly slave labor camp without a doubt , I just can't quite see a mechanized death camp of the scale claimed. Maybe I am wrong but I don't see people trying to prove it wrong. I see people saying shut up about it.

So back to the thread. We can just fire this black guy and , as others said in this thread, black people just suck anyway so this guy can pay for it. Is that it?

Old 10-08-2020, 03:42 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
The poster(s) engaging in Holocaust Denial are meeting the definition of antisemitism, as defined by the State Department.

The evidence is overwhelming, and it is an old antisemitic ploy to start questioning whether Jews were loaded onto cattle cars and, for the vast majority, sent directly to the gas chambers. It is disgusting that these posters have been told repeatedly that they are advancing antisemitism but apparently their disdain for Jews is such they they don’t care. Especially heinous is the antisemite who said Anne Frank would have gained by “a good gassing.”

https://www.ushmm.org/antisemitism/h...and-distortion

Old 10-08-2020, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The poster(s) engaging in Holocaust Denial are meeting the definition of antisemitism, as defined by the State Department.

The evidence is overwhelming, and it is an old antisemitic ploy to start questioning whether Jews were loaded onto cattle cars and, for the vast majority, sent directly to the gas chambers. It is disgusting that these posters have been told repeatedly that they are advancing antisemitism but apparently their disdain for Jews is such they they don’t care. Especially heinous is the antisemite who said Anne Frank would have gained by “a good gassing.”

https://www.ushmm.org/antisemitism/h...and-distortion

I am sure you are just doing your duty and that it is out of sense of kindness to slander .

Ths US used DDT.
Upon arriving in New Orleans, Louisiana, US military personnel put deporteesthrough an inspection procedure that included publicly stripping them of theirclothing, spraying them with the pesticide DDT, and then sending them to intern-ment camps, where they were forced to join other Japanese and JapaneseAmericans who had also been incarcerated due to race-based wartime hysteria. Itdid not matter that many of the internees did not have any ties to the Japanesegovernment; in the internment camps, they were homogeneously lumped togetheras potential enemies of US liberal democracy

http://laic.columbia.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/MEMORY-AND-NON-PLACE-VISUAL-TESTIMONIES-OF-JAPANESE-LATIN-AMERICAN-INTERNMENT-DURING-WWII.pdf

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/do.../AJPH.36.2.119

Old 10-08-2020, 04:28 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
At the risk of getting myself in trouble, I’m STLL gonna say this: you’re WEAK! There’s absolutely no external pressure that could be put on me to kill my neighbors or to betray them at the risk them losing their lives. That’s the difference between you and I.

Take Denmark..a nation that was bound and determined as a people to NEVER allow their country to be stained with the dirty mark of Nazi Collaborator or Sympathizer.

They sit dead smack on Germany’s northern border, were invaded and occupied, and as a nation decided immediately that the Germans wouldn’t do what they’d done in so many other nations. The Danes didn’t close their eyes and avoid what they knew to be imminent. They sprang into action...protecting their Jewish population by hiding or even destroying birth records and even murdering Nazi officials. And when things got dire, they smuggled their Jewish population out of the country to safety.

So don’t give me this crap about collaboration because of occupation. Germany couldn’t have killed a tenth of those Jews and Roma without their host nation collaborators. Western European nations and the Baltic States could’ve EASILY saved their Jewish populations if they’d been determined to do so. They by and large were indifferent to their Jewish and Roma countrymen’s plight.

GOH.
I don't believe for a second you'd risk getting imprisoned, tortured or shot protecting those of another ethnic group from your own.

The situation was different in France and Denmark and all the various countries. The Nazis had a real grudge against France and Britain which they initially thought was the only countries really standing in their way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies