Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 09:09 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,734,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
It is and I am really hoping for his reelection so that we'll be guaranteed four more years of first rate entertainment as we watch the long slow-motion train wreck of TDShole meltdowns.
I noticed last night on NBC Nighty news, they showed the clip like six times of Trump removing his mask like that was so horrible that we needed to see it over and over again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 09:11 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,045,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Then he would have to have no human contact for 2 weeks. That's not feasible for a president. It's impossible for staff to avoid being in the same space as him and not touching anything that he has touched. We've seen medical staff getting infected even wearing head to toe hazmat suits around covid patients so wearing a face mask is not going to be much of a shield anyways.
So it follows that Trump should be wearing a mask and doing his part to protect those people who are serving him.

Trump can video conference from his room and stay quarantined.

He doesn't have to show his mouth and breathe on people.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:18 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
So it follows that Trump should be wearing a mask and doing his part to protect those people who are serving him.

Trump can video conference from his room and stay quarantined.

He doesn't have to show his mouth and breathe on people.
I'm fine with wearing a mask, but I don't wear one when I'm home. Even if I'm working in my yard or mowing my lawn, I don't wear a mask.

Trump had just gotten home. Why do you want him to wear a mask at home? One thing the Democrat biased media fails to point out is that he takes a deep breath right after taking the mask off. Had you taken a moment to consider that the mask was impeding his ability to breathe? Can we just let a sick man breathe without running around shrieking like Chicken Little? He was nowhere near anyone else at that point, so why are people freaking out??

The Democrats continue to freak out over nothing over and over again, desperately trying to score political points. Sadly, there's a lot of gullible idiots out there who will fall for it.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:19 AM

Quote:
I noticed last night on NBC Nighty news, they showed the clip like six times of Trump removing his mask like that was so horrible that we needed to see it over and over again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I'm fine with wearing a mask, but I don't wear one when I'm home. Even if I'm working in my yard or mowing my lawn, I don't wear a mask.

Trump had just gotten home. Why do you want him to wear a mask at home? One thing the Democrat biased media fails to point out is that he takes a deep breath right after taking the mask off. Had you taken a moment to consider that the mask was impeding his ability to breathe? Can we just let a sick man breathe without running around shrieking like Chicken Little? He was nowhere near anyone else at that point, so why are people freaking out??

The Democrats continue to freak out over nothing over and over again, desperately trying to score political points. Sadly, there's a lot of gullible idiots out there who will fall for it.

Let's see...

Trump has fought the CDC and other scientists on wearing masks - from the beginning.

He's made recorded statements that prove he knew just how contagious and deadly COVID is but he chose not to wear a mask and told his supporters that they didn't need to wear masks.

He didn't want to wear a mask. He got COVID. He chose to put people who worked for him at risk and chose to go to a rally, in a helicopter, with someone who he knew had tested positive.

His wife and many of his staff have tested positive for COVID.

So, even though he made the statement that he "get's it".... he obviously doesn't get it.

He still doesn't care if he exposes the people who work for him to the virus - when he absolutely knows he is contagious.

People will die,... just not him.

He'll go to Walter Reed at the first sign of infection.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post

The democrats? Whatever.

Scientists, doctors, the World Health Organization and the CDC are those all are gullible idiots.

But, your leader doesn't agree with them, right?

I remember him saying how 'He just understands these things....Maybe we can inject bleach or lysol or some kind of light treatment - maybe he should go into medicine instead of business because he's just so enlightened.... '

He is not at home. He is in the White House. Simply put, there are public servants working there other than him that deserve to be protected from his germs. They are being required to wear masks and goggles !!!

And, fyi, I have been working as an essential worker. We wear masks at all times when around other people.

It's about protecting other people as well as protecting yourself.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:40 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
How so? Let's hear specifics and not just 'Donny is great'
People who have TDS don't have specifics !!! They have a mental illness and my sympathy !!!

Quote:
Tell us WHY a divisive POTUS is very good for America?
Your opinion of divisive isn't a fact !!! Its contrary to the evidence !!!

Quote:
Tell WHY a POTUS who offers to help Russia fight wildfires while blaming California for theirs is very good for America?
If Trump didn't do that the hate everything Trump clowns would be complaining Trump won't help other countries !!!

Trump made the offer and likely knew it wouldn't be accepted and it wasn't but that's what a humanitarian does !!! They don't force help onto someone in situations like this !!!

Quote:
Tell us WHY a POTUS kissing a former KGB thug's butt on an international stage is very good for America?
The goal of any President should be to establish good relations with outer countries and its particularly important when the country is hostile to US interest !!!
Naturally the left won't be satisfied unless Trump punched Putin in the face !!! Fortunately we have a President that uses diplomacy and not the violence the left promotes !!! Both on the foreign stage and here domestically !!!

Quote:
Tell us HOW a POTUS failing to act effectively when he knows a deadly virus is on the way is very good for America?
Looking at what Trump did and looking at what China Joe said about it at the time is all anyone needs to understand how Trump benefited America and how China Joe would have happily let the virus in while Hunter was counting all his profits in China Joe's basement !!! The Chinees Communist wanting to infect and kill American citizens and China Joe wasn't even a speedbump to them !!!

Quote:

FACTS!
Not opinions.
You may think your opinion is a fact, but I got a news flash for you, it isn't !!!

Old 10-07-2020, 09:45 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:

Yeah, kind of like those planes hitting those buildings about 200 times a day.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:46 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
[quote=phma;59344589]
Quote:

People who have TDS don't have specifics !!! They have a mental illness and my sympathy !!!

Your opinion of divisive isn't a fact !!! Its contrary to the evidence !!!

If Trump didn't do that the hate everything Trump clowns would be complaining Trump won't help other countries !!!

Trump made the offer and likely knew it wouldn't be accepted and it wasn't but that's what a humanitarian does !!! They don't force help onto someone in situations like this !!!

The goal of any President should be to establish good relations with outer countries and its particularly important when the country is hostile to US interest !!!
Naturally the left won't be satisfied unless Trump punched Putin in the face !!! Fortunately we have a President that uses diplomacy and not the violence the left promotes !!! Both on the foreign stage and here domestically !!!

Looking at what Trump did and looking at what China Joe said about it at the time is all anyone needs to understand how Trump benefited America and how China Joe would have happily let the virus in while Hunter was counting all his profits from the Chinees Communist wanting to infect and kill American citizens !!!

You may think your opinion is a fact, but I got a news flash for you, it isn't !!!
You know what they say about opinions!!!

Old 10-07-2020, 09:47 AM

[quote=vkhmini;59344645]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
You know what they say about opinions!!!
everyone has one!

Old 10-07-2020, 09:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Yeah, kind of like those planes hitting those buildings about 200 times a day.
Spot on !!!

The democrat propaganda machine is fully oiled and cranking out the hysteria 24/7 !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies