Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2020, 10:48 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,161,650 times

Advertisements

It's actually my first time starting a thread on this forum. I watch tons and tons of political based YouTube vids in my spare time and a friend recommended this one. After viewing this, I must say it's now in my top 5 most important vids that I've ever seen.

Here is a very articulate young lady who was once a school teacher and is now an emergency nurse talking about why she decided to leave the Democratic party. We conservatives have a frame work and basic understanding of the workings and indoctrination the left is preaching to its audience these days but this young lady really goes into great detail about why much of their thought process is dangerous.

All I ask is folks watch it with an open mind and share it with your friends. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flp7gKg5G4E&t=46s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 11:31 AM

2,634 posts, read 2,677,330 times
She's correct on a lot of things, but the delivery is a rambling Zoom meeting. Reminds me of many of the pointless Zoom meetings I've attended for work that are unfocused and serve no purpose. She just kind of repeats a lot of conservative talking points. Not that I don't agree with her, but this video is not changing anyone's mind.

Much of it is just anecdotes and personal opinions. And 47 minutes? She could have got this down to 3-5 minutes. Nobody is going to watch a 47 minute video like this unless they already agree with her. She says things the same way Candace Owens does, but takes 10 times longer to get her point across.

Old 10-07-2020, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
She's correct on a lot of things, but the delivery is a rambling Zoom meeting. Reminds me of many of the pointless Zoom meetings I've attended for work that are unfocused and serve no purpose. She just kind of repeats a lot of conservative talking points. Not that I don't agree with her, but this video is not changing anyone's mind.

Much of it is just anecdotes and personal opinions. And 47 minutes? She could have got this down to 3-5 minutes. Nobody is going to watch a 47 minute video like this unless they already agree with her. She says things the same way Candace Owens does, but takes 10 times longer to get her point across.

I completely disagree. I thought she took her time to explain in great detail how she slowly came to the conclusion, step by step, that much of the Democratic message is a cult-like brainwashing. The devil is in the details as they say. Like I said, many of us non liberals have a framework of what we don't like about the Democratic Party. This goes into more detail as to why she came up with the conclusion that she did. She's not simply rattling off pro conservative bullet points, she shares her own life experiences which take some time to share with her audience.

Will it change people's minds? I think so! She does a great job of planting seeds of doubt and rip at the core foundation of what Dems are preaching. I guess to each his own. I loved the vid and from others comments on YouTube, many found it incredible as well. It's blowing up on YouTube for good reason...trending quickly towards 1MM views. So it's not just me

Old 10-07-2020, 12:05 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
Walking to the Republican Party sure isn't the answer.

Old 10-07-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Walking to the Republican Party sure isn't the answer.

And she talks about that as well and the baby steps she took. She knew she wanted to walk away from the left and it took her awhile to warm up to the conservative side. Simply walking away from the left and turning independent or libertarian is also a great option.

I know libs will despise this vid!!!!!!!!!!! But this young lady perfectly paints the brainwashing that goes on and is the core of the liberal political platform. Problem is a lot of the methodology is poison!

I'd venture to say is you ask registered voters why they are Democrats, half would say "I don't know, I just don't like Donald Trump." So many don't understand that their party really represents. This vid is a rare window into actual liberal philosophy at the grass roots level. I bet if many Dems watch the entire vid without jumping to conclusions, many would not like what they see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies