Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2020, 06:06 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
If the initial vote count showed Biden just squeaking by, and then DOJ proved massive voter fraud...

If later evidence in November and December proved there had been massive corruption and voter fraud in favor of Biden that barely pushed him over the top... what, exactly, should Trump do?

Should he say to the American people, "Well, you've seen the evidence showing that I actually had three million more votes than the early 'official' count showed, in states that actually gave me 78 more electoral votes, and that I actually won the election. The proof is indisputable, beyond a shadow of a doubt, and the Election Commission agrees. However, to avoid making Democrats angry, I'll concede and move out in a month, on Jan. 20, 2021."

What would YOU do?
If that situation happens, Trump should absolutely declare martial law and refuse to leave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2020, 06:07 AM

2,306 posts, read 1,702,086 times
I wouldn't "do" anything. I would assume that there would be something along the lines of what happened in 2000 with those hanging chads (and there should be if there is evidence of fraud). Then, the fraudulent votes should be tossed out. And the final count should be on what's left.

But it would have to be independently verified that there was fraud maybe by the Postal Inspection Serivice or FBI. I wouldn't take either candidate's word for it.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:37 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Why are you planting the seeds now, what's with all this speculation feeding into Trump's fantasy.

I'm still waiting for his claims of massive fraud in the 2016 election to be verified, remember the bus loads of voters going into New Hampshire and Kris Kobach's embarrassing voter Fraud Commission.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:39 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,585,284 times
Foreign influence is unavoidable.

Voter fraud. Pretty sure there is going to be some pretty severe cases in several states. By both parties in the states they control.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:39 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Why are you planting the seeds now, what's with all this speculation feeding into Trump's fantasy.

I'm still waiting for his claims of massive fraud in the 2016 election to be verified, remember the bus loads of voters going into New Hampshire and Kris Kobach's embarrassing voter Fraud Commission.
OK, let's fully investigate California. Demand that they open up their records so we can find out how many ilegal aliens cast a vote - illegally of course. You want a fraud inestigation? Let's do it.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:41 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Quote:

"The DOJ proves massive voter fraud" - well, that would be unprecedented and since we've never gotten anywhere near that sort of scenario, I think it's pretty pointless to worry about it.

I distinctly remember the VoteStand guy publicly proclaiming to have "proof" of "millions of illegal votes" back in Jan of '17. That never materialized. How come? Because "massive voter fraud" has never happened and almost certainly WILL never happen.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:43 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Please. You have to be utterly unaware of how effective propaganda is if you believe this nonsense. Trump ABSOLUTELY won because of the efforts of Russia. But as I have said before-they did not change the results from what we have seen. As such the reality is that people pulled the lever for Trump. Yeah Russia efforts helped form their votes-to me...pretty irrelevant. In the end these folks made a choice. Period. Trump is my president whether I like it or not, and he won via people voting for him. PERIOD.

And US intelligence services have detailed repeatedly that Russia interfered, just like they are now.

Im not a fan of it, any reasonable American President would put a stop to it, Trump has failed too. The only desperation I see this time around is Trump supporters thinking he isn't losing this time around. Every indication right now is that Trump is losing big time.

What was it? Give me an example of one of the convincing pieces of propaganda that was so persuasive. . I need to see the most convincing item in question. Produce or be brander a propagandist yourself.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:45 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,041 times
Quote:

Last weeks sensational (unproven) claims being replaced with this weeks sensational unproven claims to coincide with the news cycle and most people's short attention span.

Meanwhile:

210K dead and counting - no national testing, no national guidelines, no Federal PPE. (Trump - we've done a great job)

Russia actively interfering on behalf of Trump while Trump still pretends they didn't in 201

Trump's tax returns reveal that Starbucks Baristias pay more tax than he does and he owe in excess of $600 million to unknown parties.

Old 10-08-2020, 08:22 AM
bu2

24,070 posts, read 14,863,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
The same thing I did when I learned Trump had squeaked by with Russian help. It depends on the details. If its actual massive fraud? And a squeaker....then investigate it. And determine the correct winner. Lets hope this doesn't occur. Id prefer a massive win by either side then a fraudulent one.

But if its a "the Chinese had a massive operation to create confusion and as a result Biden won"? And not a voting fraud, but rather influence? The same thing I did with Trump. Accept it. People voted.

But there are no signs that is whats going to happen. The biggest threat right now is people voting multiple times because Trump told them too.
Much of the CIA thought the Russians wanted Hillary to win. Hillary was the one paying Russian agents for dirt on Hillary. The Russians organized some Hillary rallies. They organized some Bernie rallies. Its all in Mueller's report. Think it was a page in the 60s, 63, 69, something like that.

Old 10-08-2020, 10:16 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The biggest threat is mail fraud. Your posts are absurd.
You may not be aware how it works.

He is completely correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies