Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2020, 02:21 PM

8,630 posts, read 10,148,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Yes cause the country can put up with 4 more years or whiney, lying, cheating, mentally deranged Donnie. No thanks.
You really think the unhinged liberal whiny, lying, cheating, mentally deranged temper tantrums are any more acceptable than Donnie's?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2020, 02:24 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Nonsense! It's pretty standard for a Speaker of the House to attempt to remove the sitting President 25 days and 10 hours BEFORE the Election -- when that President is from the Speaker's Opposition Party.
Particularly NORMAL when the same Speaker has tried an FAILED to Impeach the President the same year.

Happens all the time ..... it's NORMAL.
LOL.

It is a straight up panic move. If they were as confident as they would like people to believe, they would be in cruise control mode right now. This is the exact opposite of that.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:37 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
She definitely is certifiable. Pence in no way will agree to this. She's really running scared.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:55 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
See bolded above.

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) introduced legislation in 2017 that would create a commission, known as the Oversight Commission on Presidential Capacity, to determine whether a president is fit for office as outlined by the Constitution's 25h Amendment.

Under Raskin's proposal, congressional leadership would select 10 members of the commission that would consist of physicians, psychiatrists and retired public officials such as former presidents, vice presidents or Cabinet secretaries.

But it still seems to require the VPs involvement, and also 2/3 of both houses of Congress, to enforce so highly unlikely to happen.
The problem is that congress is more than the House of Rep. as you point out !!!

Pelosi isn't the all powerful dictator she wants to be !!! The commission as discussed has no power without the Senate and Pelosi doesn't have the time to act like a dictator of the full congress before the election !!!
That won't stop her from acting like a clown, nothing ever has !!!

Old 10-08-2020, 02:57 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
I will say it again. Who ever gets the most electoral votes is the winner and president for the next four years. I don't like Trump calling the election rigged and I don't like Pelosi bringing up a 25th amendment. This is not rocket science people. The citizens of this country will decide who should lead us not politicans.
Actually, it's the super wealthy people who get to decide between the two puppets the American citizens can vote for.

Old 10-08-2020, 03:05 PM

6,667 posts, read 2,972,733 times
,.and they still have the gall to scare monger about what the President will do if he loses,...lol.

Pence got it right,...the Lefty Dems have never accepted the 2016 elections. I mean,.holy cow,..the amount of accusations and "Not My President", and impeachments and law-f*&^ing they've done for 4 years. And none of it sticks. They don't even pursue it,..they drop it and try to dig up anything else..like,..how about this? no?

People, turn off the internet and go vote. lol.

Old 10-08-2020, 03:17 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I have to believe there are some Dems who are going to just say no to this.

I wonder if she wants to push this through so he has to stop campaigning and debating.

I think 2021 is going to be a LOT worse than 2020. There will be mandates with the pandemic and ongoing fights about who really won the election. We're in for a nightmare.
You could be right there, we think lets just vote and this mess is over, but I think the slow simmer is going to boil over and it will get worse before better.

Old 10-08-2020, 03:17 PM

7,777 posts, read 6,387,704 times
She needs to get on her broom and fly back to Kalifornia.

Old 10-08-2020, 03:43 PM

15,636 posts, read 10,390,278 times
if the democrats are convinced the polls indicate biden will easily win, why do the democrats want to use the 25th amendment?

can’t they wait a few weeks?

Old 10-08-2020, 03:51 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
The first coup attempt failed miserably, we'll see about the second.
First? Bobby, I love you, man but there have been more than one coup attempt.

Dirt on Trump before election: dossier
Investigation on Trump after the election
Impeachment of Trump

That's at least 3 so far that I count.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies