Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2020, 08:06 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,657,123 times

Advertisements

Far right domestic terrorism is rapidly increasing...good article here...
https://www.csis.org/analysis/escala...-united-states
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2020, 08:17 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Let's talk about the danger of far right groups as leftist groups burning, destroying, and killing people all over the US in the last 6 months
Pretty much, if you're not a leftist rioter/terrorist or in some rare cases an authoritarian Democrat official, far right groups are no danger or threat to you. The leftist groups are a threat to the public, but the government doesn't care about that.

Old 10-09-2020, 12:50 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Right wing extremists have also been charged for the burning and looting this summer.
Post it and what percent of the 2 billion dollars in damage has been caused by these Right wingers? According to Leftist news sources all you have to do is try to protect your home or business to be considered a Right Wing extremist

Old 10-09-2020, 01:16 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,113,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
There’s plenty of opportunities to get educated The problem is street people don’t want education. It’s too “white” to work hard in school. Fix that problem and then you can talk, but the attitudes of these kids and parents are a very real problem in the education system.
Your going off a stereotype. Truth is, you show a kid something they are fascinated with and give them the idea that they can potentially do this for a living, you’ve opened a door for them.

Me, it was animation/music. Compare that to my friend who had a neglectful family and he ended up selling drugs.

I been to North Chicago high school, and even compared to L.A. schools, it was bad. It felt more like a prison, and even though I never grew up in that area, it felt like they ran it more like a prison. Metal detectors, uniforms, and no logos.

It was a shock. Ad a kid I just accepted it.

Looking back, even though I wasn’t from there, there was still a feeling that it was already in the adult’s head that I was one of the good for nothing kids because of how they spoke to you. Just another hispanic or black kid.

What Im trying to say is, don’t put kids in a box. I left the school and went to one of the other ones in the outskirts of Chicago. It was nicer and more well off kids wrnt. But I noticed the difference in how kids were treated.

Being in the other school, it felt like “this is how they see me, I guess I’ll become that”.

But I think it expands beyond the school in that area. So even not being from there, I still would have been looked at the same way as everyone else because of how I looked.

Despite me being from a military family(my dad was stationed in great lakes, and school was off base).

Old 10-09-2020, 01:52 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
One of the leaders of the group actually hates Trump:

https://mobile.twitter.com/robbystar...26553506000897

Well, that ****ing cat's out of the bag!

Good find paracord!

Old 10-09-2020, 05:20 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,645,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Trump is at fault here: "There are good people on BOTH sides."
Okay, sure. And then a far-right extremist runs over an innocent girl and he's in prison for life.
More acts like will occur because of Trumps ridiculous rhetoric. He needs to shut up.
More Leftist Propaganda and Disinformation.
When do you guys stop lying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Is it okay, then, if 50% of a city falls? How about 30%? At what point, as a percentage, would you give your approval for cities being destroyed? Name your percentage.
They can't answer that, because then they would have to admit that they are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Right wing extremists have also been charged for the burning and looting this summer.
There are no "Right wing extremists" burning or looting.
(Not saying there haven't been false charges, but more likely they are not right wing...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
No one wants it, but it is looking like it will happening.
Maybe it is a necessary evil. Kinda like cutting a Leftist Cancer out of our body (Nation).

Old 10-09-2020, 05:38 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,645,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Far right domestic terrorism is rapidly increasing...good article here...
https://www.csis.org/analysis/escala...-united-states
One, CSIS is a Leftist/Globalist/Elitist organization.
Two, even then, the article you linked to doesn't really support your propaganda and disinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Pretty much, if you're not a leftist rioter/terrorist or in some rare cases an authoritarian Democrat official, far right groups are no danger or threat to you. The leftist groups are a threat to the public, but the government doesn't care about that.
More precisely, Demoncrat and Deep State governments don't care about that. Have you noticed how these riots tend to occur in Demoncrat controlled cities, where the government allows, or even enables them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Post it and what percent of the 2 billion dollars in damage has been caused by these Right wingers? According to Leftist news sources all you have to do is try to protect your home or business to be considered a Right Wing extremist
You got that right.
(Tried to rep you again, but system wouldn't allow it.)

Old 10-09-2020, 05:43 AM

724 posts, read 503,112 times
The most increasing problem that we should be worried about ( IMHO ) is the fact that so many average people seem to be unable to have a decent civil discussion these days related to politics .

After all the strength of extremist groups doesn't lie in their actual numbers , but in the acquiescence/support they receive from the demographic groups they derive from , something that seems ever more frequent what with right wing Americans increasingly seeming to defend and/or down play the antics of their extremists and left wing Americans doing the same .

There are a number of other factors that come into play which I won't mention here for lack of space , but suffice to say that taking away power from the federal/state governments and handing it over to local communities would be a very worthwhile experiment since that way people could truly vote in a meaningful way , without recourse to the machinations of longstanding power brokers who very much stand to gain from their ongoing divide and conquer tactics .

Failing that the all too likely outcome will be who knows how many years of de facto political gridlock style fighting at the highest level of politics and the same as far as the lowest level of politics goes with respect to street level violence and such .

An outcome that could conceivably morph into the scenario of a civil war , which will most likely end in a Chinese and/or Russian takeover .

In short it would be wise for all of us to learn to live and let live again , because if we don't then we may very well end up living under the rule of a regime that will make our dislike towards each other very much pale in comparison .

Old 10-09-2020, 05:52 AM

6,114 posts, read 4,606,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Fauquier View Post
The most increasing problem that we should be worried about ( IMHO ) is the fact that so many average people seem to be unable to have a decent civil discussion these days related to politics .

After all the strength of extremist groups doesn't lie in their actual numbers , but in the acquiescence/support they receive from the demographic groups they derive from , something that seems ever more frequent what with right wing Americans increasingly seeming to defend and/or down play the antics of their extremists and left wing Americans doing the same .

There are a number of other factors that come into play which I won't mention here for lack of space , but suffice to say that taking away power from the federal/state governments and handing it over to local communities would be a very worthwhile experiment since that way people could truly vote in a meaningful way , without recourse to the machinations of longstanding power brokers who very much stand to gain from their ongoing divide and conquer tactics .

Failing that the all too likely outcome will be who knows how many years of de facto political gridlock style fighting at the highest level of politics and the same as far as the lowest level of politics goes with respect to street level violence and such .

An outcome that could conceivably morph into the scenario of a civil war , which will most likely end in a Chinese and/or Russian takeover .

In short it would be wise for all of us to learn to live and let live again , because if we don't then we may very well end up living under the rule of a regime that will make our dislike towards each other very much pale in comparison .
Very intelligent analysis with some very chilling warnings.

As to the Michigan perpetrators, they will be met with Law and Order, which will prevail upon their criminal behavior and desire for lawlessness and chaos.

The narrative of their background and unsuccessful demographic features is interesting. Basically a bunch of thugs that aren't society's best and brightest, but they concocted this dirty scheme to somehow feel powerful. It's good they're off the streets, hopefully for a long, long time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54470427

Old 10-09-2020, 05:57 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,313,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Nobody is burning cities away.
If you want people to take you seriously, you need to sound like you're in touch in reality. You can't make claims that everyone knows are false.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies