Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2020, 09:29 AM

23,769 posts, read 28,898,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Keith Olbermann: ‘Trump and His Supporters Must Be Prosecuted, Convicted and Removed From Our Society’

At least he’s not calling for mass executions–yet. But former ESPN host Keith Olbermann ran right up to the line in a revolutionary-style anti-Trump rant on his YouTube channel Thursday calling for the prosecution, conviction and removal from society of President Trump, his supporters and conservatives including Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...moved-society/
It warrants a dialogue, incarceration may be a bit extreme but that would address the disproportionate levels of minorities currently locked up. I would be in favor of placing them first in re-education work camps picking up trash and repainting highway stripes first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2020, 10:03 AM

30,167 posts, read 23,568,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilothouse View Post
There are literally MILLIONS of people posting over there--- you can find THOUSANDS of references to this forum from that one.

here is one example (MODS excuse me if this is against the rules here) https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...r_citydatacom/
That's exactly what I thought I would read. My assumption, of course, is a previously banned forum user, going to Reddit and whining about this forum and the mods. I'm so shocked. /sarc

You're welcome to use any part of the internet, my only question is:

If a person already has a "bash Trump and the right" echo chamber, (ie: r/politics) why on earth would they need to come here?

Old 10-10-2020, 10:09 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,270,221 times
Quote:
Keith Olbermann: ‘Trump and His Supporters Must Be Prosecuted, Convicted and Removed From Our Society’

At least he’s not calling for mass executions–yet. But former ESPN host Keith Olbermann ran right up to the line in a revolutionary-style anti-Trump rant on his YouTube channel Thursday calling for the prosecution, conviction and removal from society of President Trump, his supporters and conservatives including Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett.

I guess this goes to prove we are a country that does believe in freedom of speech. If he said that in most countries he would be the one removed and I mean removed from society for life!!!

Old 10-10-2020, 12:17 PM

8,544 posts, read 10,065,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilothouse View Post
I've had this ID on Reddit for 10+ years.

A link to this City-Data forum was posted on Reddit r/politics forum so many of us may come try it out.

Is having new members a bad thing?
Well, lately we been seeing a rash of brand new users with almost identical usernames as other tenured users.

Old 10-10-2020, 12:23 PM

31,341 posts, read 14,122,498 times
Quote:

Somebody tell this gasbag to shut up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6t_PdfrYvk

Old 10-10-2020, 01:51 PM

3,006 posts, read 1,478,020 times

Old 10-10-2020, 03:31 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,025,976 times
Quote:

What a nutjob. Anytime some leftist is feeling froggy come on ahead and try. Life is fairly boring for me I need some excitement.

Old 10-10-2020, 03:42 PM

4,712 posts, read 3,149,025 times
Quote:

He, like many other media types/journalists, is an idiot.

Old 10-10-2020, 03:51 PM

14,366 posts, read 11,864,761 times
Yikes.

I'm usually slow to make overt Nazi references... but he sounds like he would actually openly admit - without guilt - that he wants to put us all on trains...

Old 10-10-2020, 03:58 PM

16,361 posts, read 10,391,848 times
Quote:

I think he's on to something. A lot of us, on both sides of the aisle, would be a whole lot happier if the folks on the other side were made to go away. Maybe splitting the country isn't such a bad idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies