Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 10:49 AM

25,689 posts, read 18,773,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
This thread is pretty quiet because the Leftists don’t have anything to say but you can bet that if it was Trump that did that, they’d be here bashing Trump to no end and this thread would be 12 pages long already.
If Trump had done that, there would be calls for an impaling or burning at the stake by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2020, 11:12 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Biden is a true, nasty pervert, who coughs out the vileness of his party.

Old 10-11-2020, 12:02 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
I predict China Joe will admit he has the China virus right around Halloween !!!
Harris will fly on a broom to the first available camera and announce she will be the new President in just a few days !!!

Old 10-13-2020, 06:21 PM

801 posts, read 1,103,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Even before he coughed, his mask wasn't covering his nose and therefore was basically worthless.
Agree, strike 2.

My pet peeve these days, not covering the nose with the mask.

Old 10-13-2020, 06:25 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
So why does this guy even wear a mask?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckaLe6-9T10
OK lets be real here. I beat up on Biden almost non-stop because he deserves it. That said

1.Force of habit is force of habit.
2. Who wants to wear a mask filled with a lunger of snot?

Sometimes instinct takes over, muscle memory and all that. I can't bang on his door for things I have done myself. LOL Thats why I carry a spare mask with me along with a small bottle of hand sanitizer and some tissues.

Old 10-13-2020, 06:34 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,473,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBGBlueCanary View Post
I see people doing this all the time and I have to wonder, do they not know what the mask is for? Sigh.
To be honest, I wear the mask for 1 reason, to make people around me feel better. I am not concerned about getting sick. I am a healthcare worker and we have to wear mask at the hospital all the time. Ideally you should hand sanitize your hands before you touch your mask. Before you put it on, before you remove it. You should never pull it down below your chin because then you contaminate it. There are actual guidelines for how to wear a mask properly. So at work I do it right.

Outside of work...Who has the time for all that? I don't and I don't care.
Outside work I wear a mask inside public places like a grocery store. That is it. I am sure people seen me doing things that they think make no sense...but the difference is I already know. I just don't care.

What cracks me up is people wearing masks in the car by themselves. Talk about not making any sense.

Old 10-13-2020, 06:34 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
It's about as hysterical as Trump contracting COVID and spreading it all over the WH
You have no idea that he spread it to anyone, for all you know, someone in thr WH or rose garden gave it to him.

Old 10-13-2020, 06:40 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
OK lets be real here. I beat up on Biden almost non-stop because he deserves it. That said

Sometimes instinct takes over, muscle memory and all that. I can't bang on his door for things I have done myself. LOL Thats why I carry a spare mask with me along with a small bottle of hand sanitizer and some tissues.
Same here, I believe this is more of a reflex.

Old 10-13-2020, 06:52 PM

1,066 posts, read 764,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post

Thanks for that visual.

So let's assume he did cough material into his hand.

Then he put it down on the podium.

Now, that would be pretty damned disgusting, virus or no virus.

The uncovered nose at the beginning of the clip is a complete fail. C'mon man. If you're going to make such a big deal of masks then at least get it right. Joe needs to find new handlers I guess.

Old 10-13-2020, 07:02 PM

21,909 posts, read 9,483,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
He’s a senile old man. Didn’t know he even coughed. Didn’t know he had a mask on. Doesn’t know it’s 2020. Etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies