Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2020, 10:34 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You consistently post the dumbest most embarrassing posts imaginable.

You really need to to do some investigation ahead of time.

School teachers have been promoting an anti-America agenda for a long time. It's sad to me.
So show me, please. Many of my family members are teachers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2020, 10:38 PM

7,588 posts, read 4,160,966 times
Quote:

School teachers have been promoting an anti-America agenda for a long time. It's sad to me.
Then the business model of schools is not working.

Old 10-10-2020, 10:44 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,114,378 times
Quote:

What is an anti-America agenda?

smugwonkaface.jpg

Old 10-10-2020, 10:47 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Nonsense from beginning to end. Teachers are not teaching children to hate. I dare the OP to go to a teacher's meeting and make that accusation.
I agree, and it leaves you speechless. I have two teachers as neighbors, both white female ladies in their 40s and 50s, and both are Trump supporters. So, I guess they are doing the same thing, or does it only apply to teachers of color, and the ones who vote Democrat. I know teachers of all stripes and they would never do such a thing, because no matter their politics, they are all decent people. I can't speak for all teachers, and I won't generalize about all teachers like this posters. I live down south in a red state, and probably half of all the teachers here are White if not more, and I'm sure the vast majority of them supports the president.

Old 10-10-2020, 10:59 PM

1,359 posts, read 1,171,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
then the business model of schools is not working.
wtf???

Old 10-11-2020, 02:16 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
They are so consumed with Trump Hate that they are now trying to get their students to hate.

-----------

Brendan Stanton, a middle school teacher at P.G. Keithley Middle School in Tacoma, reportedly asked his students to reply in the online chatroom to the question, “Who is the one person you admire and why?” Elsy Kusander’s son replied:

I admire Donald J. Trump because he is making America great again. And because he is the best president the United States of America could ever, ever have. And he built the wall so terrorists couldn’t come into in the U. S. Trump is the best person in the world. And that’s why I had admire him.

Jason Rantz of My Northwest reported of the teacher, “Stanton almost immediately kicked the student out of the chatroom, deleted the chat, and proceeded to attack the president, while calling out the student for mentioning him.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/repor...aign=position1
That's what the supporters of Jim Crow do. They stifle conversation and impose their views on others when no ones rights have been violated.

Old 10-11-2020, 03:57 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
They are so consumed with Trump Hate that they are now trying to get their students to hate.

-----------

Brendan Stanton, a middle school teacher at P.G. Keithley Middle School in Tacoma, reportedly asked his students to reply in the online chatroom to the question, “Who is the one person you admire and why?” Elsy Kusander’s son replied:

I admire Donald J. Trump because he is making America great again. And because he is the best president the United States of America could ever, ever have. And he built the wall so terrorists couldn’t come into in the U. S. Trump is the best person in the world. And that’s why I had admire him.

Jason Rantz of My Northwest reported of the teacher, “Stanton almost immediately kicked the student out of the chatroom, deleted the chat, and proceeded to attack the president, while calling out the student for mentioning him.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/repor...aign=position1
You Internet warriors are pretty funny! If anyone is spewing nonfactual rhetoric, that person deserves to be challenged - that is called open debate and it's what is encouraged among educated people - that includes among children.

Old 10-11-2020, 04:06 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
Yet another of the many many many examples of whacko lib-dims being triggered by their TDS.

No room for discussion, just triggered anger and suppression of free speech.
Ya gotta love that TDS thing. After 3 1/2 years that remains the one and only defense of Trump. Just scream TDS!

Old 10-11-2020, 04:55 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,718,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Parents have a right to know what their children are being taught. Need to tape them because the schools lie. Teachers need to keep their politics to themselves.
And today's young leftist teachers got their vile, sick, and twisted politics the same way.

Old 10-11-2020, 05:28 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
My kids have been raised in the southeast. Not sure they had more liberal teachers than conservative teachers.

Sure some teachers mean to influence, but kids aren't sponges like you think they are.

My kids would be at prayer meetings three times a week if they were -- lol.

Seriously in the southeast more teachers inclined to be religious conservatives. Lovely people -- but definitely more right of right than left.

Never hurt my kids. The left teachers didn't hurt them either. The kids grew up with different view points.

We never talked politics when they were younger. We did talk morals. Not sure about being kind, compassionate and caring is a leftist slant but I'm sure someone here will make it that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies