Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 01:33 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I live in Denver. This is why I don't go to these BS protests. I refuse to go near that area period. I have better things to do with my life. All of these people are asking for trouble and they got it.
The trouble is all coming from the left. If the left can't find counter-protesters to attack, they attack whoever they come across, police, pedestrians and motorists, buildings etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2020, 01:48 PM

139 posts, read 76,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
The trouble is all coming from the left. If the left can't find counter-protesters to attack, they attack whoever they come across, police, pedestrians and motorists, buildings etc.

Yeah, but nobody's doing themselves any favors by being a "counter protestor" either. Oh well, everyone's just gotta "make a statement" these days, so I'm sure the idiocy will continue. At least for the foreseeable future.

Old 10-12-2020, 03:08 PM

17,988 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Suspect, a private security guard, was working for Channel 9 News.

Mathew Dolloff, 30, was contracted through the company Pinkerton by 9NEWS. It has been the practice of 9NEWS for a number of months to contract private security to accompany staff at protests. 9NEWS.com

Mathew Dolloff was not licensed to work in security for the City of Denver at the time.

The DA is considering additional charges against Pinkerton.

Dolloff has Anti-Trump posts on his Facebook account dating back to 2017.

I think the family of the victim should sue Pinkerton and 9NEWS for the wrongful death.

Old 10-12-2020, 03:27 PM

9,838 posts, read 4,623,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Suspect, a private security guard, was working for Channel 9 News.

Mathew Dolloff, 30, was contracted through the company Pinkerton by 9NEWS. It has been the practice of 9NEWS for a number of months to contract private security to accompany staff at protests. 9NEWS.com

Mathew Dolloff was not licensed to work in security for the City of Denver at the time.

The DA is considering additional charges against Pinkerton.

Dolloff has Anti-Trump posts on his Facebook account dating back to 2017.

I think the family of the victim should sue Pinkerton and 9NEWS for the wrongful death.
Also if one looks at some of the videos the suspect who was in the background came from off in the distantance to the confrontation already in progress.He just didn't go to a protest took it upon himself to go to that particular dispute.

Old 10-12-2020, 06:53 PM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
Also if one looks at some of the videos the suspect who was in the background came from off in the distantance to the confrontation already in progress.He just didn't go to a protest took it upon himself to go to that particular dispute.

That does not seem congruent with private security duties. Wasn't he supposed to be protecting the employees of the news station?

Old 10-12-2020, 06:54 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
If he is working as a security guard that might just be part of his job.

Old 10-12-2020, 07:09 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,795,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
If he is working as a security guard that might just be part of his job.
Channel 9 is pro BLM/Antifa. Word is they hired him to back up their other troublemaker, the guy with the 'Black Guns Matter' shirt......

Old 10-12-2020, 07:13 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
Channel 9 is pro BLM/Antifa. Word is they hired him to back up their other troublemaker, the guy with the 'Black Guns Matter' shirt......
Where does that word come from?

Old 10-12-2020, 07:34 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,795,870 times
I heard it on the street.

Old 10-12-2020, 09:01 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
A witness to the murder was on Tucker Carlson tonight and said the instigator of the confrontation , the news channel producer, and the shooter were seen huddling together and talking before the confrontation.
Around the 2:00 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIqJeGzfGLE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies