Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2020, 12:01 PM

12,057 posts, read 10,262,685 times

Advertisements

I want to smooth her hair.

and yes, i feel guilty for noticing that

Old 10-12-2020, 12:05 PM

2,102 posts, read 1,002,922 times
And there you have it:

Quote:
"interpreting the law according to the Constitution as it was written"
Close Thread!

Old 10-12-2020, 12:07 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times
Her qualifications are seemingly impeccable. She’s a rare breed.

Old 10-12-2020, 12:14 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
I want to smooth her hair.
and yes, i feel guilty for noticing that
She is always dehydrated -- skin, lips and shows in her hair, too. I want her to drink more water for a week and find a great moisturizing product for her hair, yes.
I feel no guilt, tho - I want people healthy and looking it.
She is something else, like a super woman.

Old 10-12-2020, 12:16 PM

284 posts, read 78,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txbullsfan View Post
Senator Grahm is a flip flopping hypocrite. I do not hold opportunistic, dishonest flip flopping people's opinion in high regard.

What he said in the previous election was in direct opposition to what he is saying now.

If Conservatives are ok with putting another Conservative Justice in the court that already holds a Conservative majority, putting every other important topic on hold because they Constitutionally can and because the tables are in their favor, well, while I oppose it, the Democrats are free to pack the court if the tables are turned and they Constitutionally can. A bag of worms was opened and shat is good for the goose is good for the gander.

This is a power grab. Plain and simple. Its not ok for Democrats to do it. Its not ok for Republicans to do it. Anyone who says otherwise is either being willfully ignorant or dishonest.
Whhaatt

Are you sure you're not talking about Senator Kamala Harris here

I guess you are.

Talking about power grab goes for both parties so stop being in denial.

We all know that if Obama had the majority of Demoncrats in the Senate when he selected his nominee in 2016 he wold have done the same thing the Republicans Senates are doing now.

Old 10-12-2020, 12:17 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilothouse View Post
Kamala nailed it.

American voters need to hear how shameful of a power grab this nomination is.

These Republicans don't care about our health or even about their own colleagues' health.
If the democrats cared they would have passed healthcare with bipartisan support !!! They chose to ram through ACA when they had the votes with no real regard for republican support and have been paying for their foolishness for years in tears !!!

Old 10-12-2020, 12:17 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,806,221 times
Golly people forget how important SCOTUS is to millions of people who don't particularly like Trump but voted for him anyway to thwart Democrats who can't pass the laws they want and use the court to mandate their crap across the country. Trump is doing exactly what they elected him to do.

Old 10-12-2020, 12:19 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Watching this -- you would think that the Dems are trying to convince people that they care about citizens and are fighting against the big bad Republicans. Harris was a joke and if you are voting for Biden you are really voting for President Harris. They hope and pray for a Biden victory so the Fed and congress will bail out the Dem states that have been mismanaged by breaking laws and corruption.
Wrong thread.

Old 10-12-2020, 12:20 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If the democrats cared they would have passed healthcare with bipartisan support !!! They chose to ram through ACA when they had the votes with no real regard for republican support and have been paying for their foolishness for years in tears !!!
What did the GOP suggest for healthcare? What is stopping the GOP from suggesting a healthcare plan now?

Old 10-12-2020, 12:21 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
You’re not alone. I think ACB is actually quite qualified to be a SCOTUS nominee even though I disagree with her views. I also believe the Constitution is pretty clear that the GOP has the prerogative to block and push through nominations as the political process allows, even if it is a significant departure from their promises and tradition. What the Democrats have to realize is that the Constitution allows a lot to be achieved through the political process. Focus on winning the senate and the WH, then do what is legally and constitutionally allowed to achieve the best result for all Americans.
That would be relocating to Communist China where their ideology came from !!! Sooner the better !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies