Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2020, 06:35 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times

Advertisements

We're supposed to trust the scientists, right?

Well, a scientist has said that he's free of the virus. Seems clear cut to me. If you doubt it, you're a science denier. End of story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2020, 06:37 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
We're supposed to trust the scientists, right?

Well, a scientist has said that he's free of the virus.
Seems clear cut to me. If you doubt it, you're a science denier. End of story.

And which scientist was that?

Old 10-15-2020, 06:46 AM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Yes I do,
So, do I. I wonder how long the Dems thought they could "milk" Trump having the "virus". People recover pretty quick from it just like with other respiratory viruses. I would think some of the Dems, at least, would have enough knowledge to figure that out. Maybe it is "kiddies" of the Democrat Party who don't understand about "viruses", but certainly adults who have had "viruses" would be aware of that.

Have none of you Dems concerned that Trump is still positive never had a respiratory "virus"?

What I am seeing now is the development of what appears to be mental health issues related to the fear of catching COVID 19. I am wondering if some of these people will ever be able to function in society again. The flu is just around the corner now, and usually after the vaccinations take place, the flu that CDC predicted ahead of time (yeah, ahead of time like COVID 19 was predicted) the flu really starts to circulate. Some are going to mistake the flu for COVID 19 since both will be respiratory viruses, and with testing 30% accurate for COVID 19, and only 40 to 60% accurate for the flu each year, need I explain what we will now see?

Bunch of snowflakes!

Old 10-15-2020, 06:48 AM

1,200 posts, read 620,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Just wondering your thoughts on this. His doctor has been caught in so many lies, as recently as lying about the severity and treatment of his COVID.

We know Trump lies about the severity of the virus

Trump lied when he said he was immune (no proof is possible for that statement)

Can we really believe he is covid free? Or is he just out spreading his germs to try and salvage his failing run for reelection?
I believe Trump can not spread the virus just as I believe he is NOT failing for his run for re-election (I don't believe in polls just like I don't believe MSM). He received the best medicines a person can get (because he is the president) and just to watch him on TV he is definitely not sick at all. His energy is amazing!

I also believe masks do more harm then good. People get the virus through their eyes as COVID is an aerosol virus. Just do your research and read the scientific literature which you will not find on MSM.

Old 10-15-2020, 06:52 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
I believe Trump was mildly symptomatic but he didn’t have time to get worse because of who he is.

Old 10-15-2020, 06:52 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
I believe Trump can not spread the virus just as I believe he is NOT failing for his run for re-election (I don't believe in polls just like I don't believe MSM). He received the best medicines a person can get (because he is the president) and just to watch him on TV he is definitely not sick at all. His energy is amazing!

I also believe masks do more harm then good. People get the virus through their eyes as COVID is an aerosol virus. Just do your research and read the scientific literature which you will not find on MSM.

I'm more amazed by his pathetically childish need for attention! "Please like me"

Old 10-15-2020, 06:55 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Just wondering your thoughts on this. His doctor has been caught in so many lies, as recently as lying about the severity and treatment of his COVID.

We know Trump lies about the severity of the virus

Trump lied when he said he was immune (no proof is possible for that statement)

Can we really believe he is covid free? Or is he just out spreading his germs to try and salvage his failing run for reelection?
Blah blah the sky is falling... get real

Old 10-15-2020, 06:56 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,847,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
either way, Nov 10th can't get here fast enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Why? What happens then?

It's the Marine Corps' birthday!

Old 10-15-2020, 06:57 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I believe that Typhoid Trump is not giving off enough virus to infect someone. I believe the virus is still in his system.

I also believe that he knew he was positive before the debate and went anyway. Typhoid Trump attended that Rose Garden event and created a large super spreader event, one which gave his own wife and son the virus.

I also believe Typhoid Trump was very ill and needed emergency treatment to survive.
Lol he got better quick. So stop fearing the virus and live your life. The sky isn’t falling, spiders aren’t over taking the earth...so stop spreading fear crap.

Old 10-15-2020, 06:58 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And which scientist was that?
Why does it matter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies