Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2020, 09:02 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why do you care? Why do white folks get so mad when half black biracials choose to identify more with their black side? That REALLY hurts you guy’s feelings for some reason. Especially white conservatives. It drives you guys absolutely nuts.

It’s astonishing how much you want people who are half black to reject and even hate being half black. And you folks can’t hide your anger over it either. Lol
I AIN'T WHITE.

I'm a Brownie, Latino, Puerto Rican, born and raised in NYC. In the ghetto and hoods of the Bronx and Brooklyn. Grew up mostly around Blacks when in the hood.

So yeah, I have skin in the game. Right? RIGHT!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2020, 12:15 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
I AIN'T WHITE.

I'm a Brownie, Latino, Puerto Rican, born and raised in NYC. In the ghetto and hoods of the Bronx and Brooklyn. Grew up mostly around Blacks when in the hood.

So yeah, I have skin in the game. Right? RIGHT!?
You’ve only got skin in OUR game if you’re black. Being “Brown” and having a few beers with black folks doesn’t give you skin in the same game. You’re not black, so you may as well be white or whatever. I don’t care.

Now if you’re claiming Afro Latino status, that’s different. But you were careful not to say that, which means that you are a white Hispanic/Latino.

So you’re still an outsider as if you’re Norwegian or Irish. Lol

Old 10-14-2020, 12:18 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
There's liars, pathological liars, and Trump, who has his own classification of lying (not yet named)
Uh huh... You just keep telling yourself that

Old 10-14-2020, 12:19 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why is she an AKA and Howard alum then?
Do you think that only black people attend Howard?

As for the sorority, she is part black.

Old 10-14-2020, 12:39 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Do you think that only black people attend Howard?

As for the sorority, she is part black.
She surely could’ve attended college right in California. Why would she go all the way across the country to Howard if she really doesn’t identify with being black? Why was she the president of the Black Law Students Association at UC-Davis if she didn’t identify with being black?

And again, why be part of the Divine 9 if she doesn’t wanna be black?

Moreover, why do you folks get so butthurt when biracial blacks identify more with their African American side? What’s that all about?

Old 10-14-2020, 02:59 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
There's liars, pathological liars, and Trump, who has his own classification of lying (not yet named)
Pretty sure every career politician is a pathological liar. It's a way of life for them.

Old 10-14-2020, 03:02 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Vote DNC up and down the entire ticket. Don't let the GOP turn our country into Nazi Germany.
My friend I'll have to pass on voting straight democratic ticket. LOL There just aren't that many I would vote for, for any reason. Biden is one that will never get my vote, just like Trump won't.

Old 10-14-2020, 04:43 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
My friend I'll have to pass on voting straight democratic ticket. LOL There just aren't that many I would vote for, for any reason. Biden is one that will never get my vote, just like Trump won't.
You are definitely a conservative, just not a Trumpie.

Unfortunately, you are alone in the desert. There are others, but they are few in number. The GOP has turned into the 'C' word.

Old 10-14-2020, 05:21 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Let's be real, any of you who are voting for Joe Biden AKA In China's Pocket AKA Kamala Harris are only voting for them because you simply don't want Trump to win and you want to see a "Half Black" POC female as president. That's it, that's all. There's nothing worth a pretty penny that anyone can say with great enthusiasm as to why they are voting for either of these people. And its EVIDENT that there's no support.

-Kamala got squashed in the first presidential debates by dang near everyone. Tulsi Gabbard slaughtered her, yet Kamala Harris still gets the vice--or lets be honest--presidential gig.

-It goes without saying that Biden is dang near worthless. You can say the presidential debate was a dumpster fire and I would agree. However, Trump STILL wins. Biden had Chris Wallace on his side and at the end of the day, everyone was talking about Trump. Good or bad everyone was talking about Trump. Biden had absolutely NOTHING of substance to say during the debate. Of course he told Trump to "shut up!" but how is that a strong talking point? It's typical Sleep Joe, just being combative when he gets angry.

-Most of us know Kamala's dirty history and her failed history with the black demographic.

-The Biden-Harris AKA Kamala Harris rallies has been DEAD, DEAD, DEAD. Who's going to them? Who wants to go to them? In all my life seeing presidential rallies, NONE of have been as dead as the Biden AKA Kamala Harris rallies. You can say what you want about other presidential candidates in the past and whether you hate or love them. At least they drew crowds of some degree! The whole "COVID concerns" and "safety" excuses can be thrown out the window. Trump is having MASSIVE rallies, even after having the COVEED. You can say the Trump supporters have a death wish all they want but Trump has massive support and enthusiasm at his rallies.

-Besides that one farmer in North Dakota who mowed a big Biden-Harris sign, there's really nothing exciting about them. I drive, walk, run, bike around many cities, towns, hamlets and I see little to no Biden-Harris signs. If anything, I see more local politician enthusiasm, whether it be democratic or not.

-The few people I know who are voting for Kamala Harris don't even care about her/Biden. They can't even name anything they like about them.

Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard, The most pure Native American chick Elizabeth Warren, Pete Buttiege, Corny Booker I mean Cory Booker, The most Mexican man in the world Beta O'Rourke, I mean Beto, I can see having much more enthusiasm and support behind them. I can see a lot of Cringe fest happening with most the aforementioned candidates but they'll at least have a strong enough following.

With all this being said, I don't see how Biden AKA Kamala Harris wins without voter fraud and/or something screwy happening at the elections. The polls are BS, the enthusiasm, excitement and support CLEARLY isn't there. No nobody wants to show up!!
This continued fixation on rallies is so odd to me.
Have you seen the lines of people waiting hours to cast their votes?

Why waste time at a rally when you can show real support by voting?

Old 10-14-2020, 05:24 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
I've never attended a single rally and yet I've still managed to vote in elections. How much enthusiasm do you think is needed to vote? Not all of us need to attend clan meetings to validate our choices.
This.

But since people can’t get past the rallies:

“ Joe Biden offered a stark contrast to President Donald Trump during a visit to Broward County Tuesday, keeping his mask on as he courted seniors in Pembroke Pines and firing up supporters at a drive-in rally in Miramar that featured honking horns rather than cheers.”

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...4xq-story.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies