Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2020, 12:57 PM

7,741 posts, read 5,534,742 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQZ7yG7Tdg

Really lays it bare. Trump's trade war has failed farmers, mill workers, and many other blue collar trades all across the state. When we needed a uniting voice of reason and peace during the worst civil unrest in two generations, Trump decided to throw gas on the fire of racial tension. Promises to correct the injustices big pharma has done to this country during the opioid epidemic have not been kept.

https://keepamericagreat.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2020, 03:42 PM

Really they could have made this same video for Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, etc. Trump's policies have failed the average person.

Old 10-15-2020, 03:44 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,395,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQZ7yG7Tdg

Really lays it bare. Trump's trade war has failed farmers, mill workers, and many other blue collar trades all across the state. When we needed a uniting voice of reason and peace during the worst civil unrest in two generations, Trump decided to throw gas on the fire of racial tension. Promises to correct the injustices big pharma has done to this country during the opioid epidemic have not been kept.
Say what??????????????

Oh, too late now but I just noticed who the OP is.

Old 10-15-2020, 03:53 PM

13,287 posts, read 8,480,864 times
The Midwest states should be the ones feeling duped by his empty promises. Farming ag, was a primary reason most out there supported him. Huge mistake.

I live in PA, not proud of our citizens here. Been a constant bout of extreme undertakings. Defiance has been the norm. Not all change is good, and these past four years have laid bare that fact.

Old 10-15-2020, 03:55 PM

50,453 posts, read 47,177,398 times
The green new deal isn't fooling any farmers.

Old 10-15-2020, 03:58 PM

45,648 posts, read 27,275,817 times
What's Biden going to do? He has already helped nuked the coal industry while his son invested in Chinese coal. Not a good look...

Old 10-15-2020, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Say what??????????????

Saying things like "when the looting starts, the shooting starts", calling people "thugs", and every other crazy thing he tweeted the night of May 30th, 2020 will go down in history as one of the most disgusting low class trash thing any president has ever done. He did nothing to try to reach out to the black community.

As he has told people in Minnesota and Pennsylvania now, if he loses the states, "I am NEVER coming back here". He can't help but disrespect even his most loyal followers.

But I get it... Emails! Laptops!

Old 10-15-2020, 05:47 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,404,678 times
There are few conservative voters in PA that aren't livid at the Left's borderline-sedicious sabotage of and interference with Trump's first term, including their de facto sanctioning of Leftist domestic terrorism in public streets.

Whatever Trump's failures would have been, they have been long-drowned out by what looks like the Left doing everything in their power to disallow the elected government's effective administration.

Meaning that in acting like a mass of psychotics who is willing to do anything except accept the loss of an election, the Left is taking the blame for any percieved failures in the minds of tens of millions of voters. Not ony that, but in a manner that looks like an attempted coup and a disenfranchisement of the voters in question.

Posts like the OP's are equivalent to someone beating you in the head with a bat and then trying to convince you to give them more power.

The sad / sort-of-funny part of this is that the left seems to be unaware of how their cumulative actions look to the rest of the United States and much of the World.

In soliciting Trump voters, you look like a homeless guy with no teeth, covered in flifth and peaking on a meth high trying to give life advice to someone trying to make down the street to grab a sandwich on their lunch break.

Get off of the drugs and the revolution, and then you won't come off like an insane group and over a period of decades might be able to again establish rapport. Until then, don't get to close or we'll have to complain about your lack of boundaries to the nearest beat cop. After all, spittle carries viruses too.

Old 10-15-2020, 05:56 PM

5,076 posts, read 2,287,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
The Midwest states should be the ones feeling duped by his empty promises. Farming ag, was a primary reason most out there supported him. Huge mistake.

I live in PA, not proud of our citizens here. Been a constant bout of extreme undertakings. Defiance has been the norm. Not all change is good, and these past four years have laid bare that fact.
Well, good thing I don’t care whether you’re proud of me, or not. What a strange statement. So what do you think Biden will do that is going to help farmers? I live in the north-central part of the state, and know a few people that are afraid they will lose their natural gas-related jobs if Biden is elected. Some farmers are struggling, but that has been the case since before Trump took office. How many farmers do you actually know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
What's Biden going to do? He has already helped nuked the coal industry while his son invested in Chinese coal. Not a good look...
Fourth time tonight I’ve wanted to give you a rep and couldn’t

Old 10-15-2020, 06:08 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,896,059 times
Maybe, and I am just spitballing here, Maybe PA should elect better Reps, a Governor who actually looks beyond the needs of PA's 3 big cities, and pass laws that make it inviting for business to come to PA? Oh and actually pave 15 miles of highway in less than a decade.

You will have residents that will defend PA to the end but lets examine PA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal

Kids for cash scandal. That didn't happen in Mexico or Panama or Somalia.

Pa much like Illinois refuses to hold their elected reps accountable for anything. They re-elect the same SOBs that sold them out time and time again.

What did Biden do for PA in his 47 years of public mooching? Don't get me wrong, Tump has done squat, but what did Biden do? Did he vote for NAFTA????? Did he vote to give China favored nation status? I can name a few industries that were lost due to such policies. But yeah let's pretend the damage done decades ago was done by Trump.

You have to live in PA to get Pa. You want to see something depressing? Walk down the streets of Scranton, Nanticoke, Wilkes-Barre, Hazelton, Reading, Allentown, Harrisburg. Just to name some instant causes of depression.

Rural PA is at least beautiful and fresh. Trump nor any other politician can save Pa from PA. That has to start from within.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies