Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2020, 03:44 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times

Advertisements

8 p.m. ET
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2020, 03:47 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Cry Baby Liberals! Why don't they just leave the U.S.A?
The pedophiles seem to be moving to Greece lately

Old 10-15-2020, 03:48 PM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
That says it in a nutshell.

For Biden to attract viewers (either in person or in the media), ALL competition must be eliminated -- but even then, how much do you bet that ratings would still be close to miniscule?

I mean, seriously, who wouldn't rather watch any TV comedy show reruns than listen and watch Biden? (Except for those who are curious to see what gaffes he makes and how much his dementia is in evidence.)
Easiest to just tune into youtube tomorrow for the "gaffes and bloopers" from the Biden townhall. And, Trump has had my vote for months, so I have free time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
It will be very interesting to see what tonight’s ratings will bring.

Hollywood celebrities are irrelevant in 2020 COVID time. Pandemics are hard on narcissistic types. They NEED an audience.
But trying to remain relevant by this and their other stunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
I have some real doubts about the wisdom of President Trump agreeing to do this with NBC. The Joe Biden promoting, TDS-afflicted partisan hack NBC crew that will be putting on this 'Town Hall' are going to do everything in their power to try to undermine President Trump. I hope this is not a mistake. But if it turns out to be one, it is a mistake that he should have seen coming from a million miles away.
I also wondered about that. Maybe even they are starting to see Biden for what he is and are starting not to lean so far left? Anything is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
As a insomniac I will be watching Biden.
There we go! There will be some good come out of the Biden townhall! Sweet dreams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
No wonder the major networks are increasingly moving to reality shows. Less money and less egos to stroke.
I know! Just how entitled does one have to be to think that when one speaks, the rest of the US will stop listen and follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Well, NBC disparages President Trump just as much as the other Liberal News channels. What is their endgame? Is this going to be fair or are they trying set him up? Either way, he will do great! He has to slightly suspect that they could try something.
Well, I am going to keep hoping that even they are terrified of a Biden presidency. The more we see of Biden and hear him speak........... maybe it is eye opening for more than conservatives. Fingers crossed!

Old 10-15-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The pedophiles seem to be moving to Greece lately
Now Joe Biden knows where to move to.....

Old 10-15-2020, 03:49 PM

6,664 posts, read 2,969,843 times
Not for nothing but people should probably watch Biden, imho. He is the 'new' guy who we know little about his policy and stuff, at least way less than we already know Trump. Trump won't have any surprises or anything new.

We can see what Biden will bring or not bring to the table.

Old 10-15-2020, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Easiest to just tune into youtube tomorrow for the "gaffes and bloopers" from the Biden townhall. And, Trump has had my vote for months, so I have free time!

But trying to remain relevant by this and their other stunts.

I also wondered about that. Maybe even they are starting to see Biden for what he is and are starting not to lean so far left? Anything is possible.

There we go! There will be some good come out of the Biden townhall! Sweet dreams!

I know! Just how entitled does one have to be to think that when one speaks, the rest of the US will stop listen and follow.

Well, I am going to keep hoping that even they are terrified of a Biden presidency. The more we see of Biden and hear him speak........... maybe it is eye opening for more than conservatives. Fingers crossed!
If you have Peacock, you can also catch it tomorrow.

Old 10-15-2020, 03:51 PM

When Biden has a brain freeze, we will suddenly see those color bars on the screen and they will blame the Russians.

Old 10-15-2020, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Not for nothing but people should probably watch Biden, imho. He is the 'new' guy who we know little about his policy and stuff, at least way less than we already know Trump. Trump won't have any surprises or anything new.

We can see what Biden will bring or not bring to the table.
Here's how that will go: "Hi, my name is Joe Harris, I mean my name is Joe Biden and my wife Kamala and I... are happy to welcome our 6 viewers to my Town Hall.. My sister, I mean my wife, is right here beside me. Enjoy!"

Old 10-15-2020, 03:53 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
100 idjits, who think they are important, need attention because there is no one watching their shows.

Old 10-15-2020, 03:53 PM

These so called celebs can't stand that they have no relevance any more. No one cares about them. They have been supplanted by TikTok, Instagram and YouTube 'stars.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies